It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I hate gum trees.

Stupid neighbour's tree dropped a branch on my roof and smashed a tile.

And of course, it has to be the tile right next to the electricity supply cable, and the tiles aren't the locking cement ones which are easy to change.

No, these have to be nailed in, so I had to climb up the roof, risk electrocution and falling, then remove 3 tiles with a pry bar just to replace this one.

Luckily I had some tiles sitting in the shed, they aren't the same colour but I really don't care.

I hate gum trees.
We feel. We think. We sense. We do. We do not. Yet always we live, according to the whim of the oculate.
Thiefer: We feel. We think. We sense. We do. We do not. Yet always we live, according to the whim of the oculate.
I hope you don't mind, but I'm getting this a a forearm script tattoo in cursive font.
Thiefer: We feel. We think. We sense. We do. We do not. Yet always we live, according to the whim of the oculate.
Kleetus: I hope you don't mind, but I'm getting this a a forearm script tattoo in cursive font.
Certainly not, but a tattoo should portend to whimsy, nay?
DieRuhe: I think you're joking, but I'm never sure...

The first one (The Blair Witch Project) didn't have drones or a black guy. The second, Book of Shadows, got crap for being so different than the first. The third, simply Blair Witch, tried to recapture the first and failed. I loved the first, liked the second, and hated the third.
tinyE: I'm serious.
I didn't like the first one.
My biggest complaint being that the characters were just way too stupid and annoying. I KNOW I KNOW stupid and annoying is a staple of horror films, but they just brought it to a whole other level. :P

I found myself in the theater mumbling to myself "shut up. shut up. shut up."
Ok. Seems people either loved it or hated it. I'd recommend not seeing the latest, then, because it tries hard to be like the first and I imagine what you didn't like about the first is magnified in this one. Even MORE stupid annoying characters! Haha.
Fucking cold and nasty cough... Cough appears from 02:30 till 06:00 in morning. Perfect to mess up next workday.

Tomorrow will suck :(
hello guys

i;m new here and i just purchased a game for my Mac.
the game didn't even start. and it gives an error message.

can anybody here help me in this??
my email is

drmelegi@gmail.com
Banyadam: hello guys

i;m new here and i just purchased a game for my Mac.
the game didn't even start. and it gives an error message.

can anybody here help me in this??
my email is
Come back and delete email address as there is a lot of unsavory types here.Problem with game then Contact Support.
tinyE: must be more "FAKE NEWS!"

Still, fine reporting tort, and let me be the first to offer my condolences for the friends and family you lost at the "Bowling Green Massacre".

Or was it Atlanta?

Or was it last night in Sweden? :P
About last night in Sweden, the joke's on YOU, son!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/21/riots-erupt-in-swedens-capital-just-days-after-trump-comments/?utm_term=.67ec45d71d4b

Trump would never report fake news. He simply had a FUTURE SIGHT! Among your president's and my Planetarch's long list of merits, clairvoyance seems to be included, as well!

But outside joking, guy's anything BUT, a prophet. When you put into your home third world scum, deep knee in middle ages mentality, without papers, from nowhere, accepting them without inspecting their culture and customs first, it is only natural for your house to be in constant peril and regular destruction.

Now, WHO is the FAKE NEWS, my love? You were gulping down for years each and every lie of Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr, Hussein Obama, but you can't just accept even ONE of the many truths, Donald Trump regularly presents you with, eh?
Post edited February 23, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
Can it be Mandela Effect?
Kleetus: I hate gum trees.

And of course, it has to be the tile right next to the electricity supply cable, and the tiles aren't the locking cement ones which are easy to change.

No, these have to be nailed in, so I had to climb up the roof, risk electrocution and falling, then remove 3 tiles with a pry bar just to replace this one.

Luckily I had some tiles sitting in the shed, they aren't the same colour but I really don't care.

I hate gum trees.
Gum trees suck, if it's your neighbor's tree, then douse it's roots in battery acid one night and kill the damn thing.
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
amrit9037: Can it be Mandela Effect?
No. Most probably, inside info (from FBI, or something). Japan has a constant profiling on muslims, at all times, besides being an anti-immigration country (just like Australia), for example. Why not the american agencies right now, as well? They have international presence, anyway...

Maybe he just wanted to impress the masses by playing prophet, or something. Worked very well, regardless. Sweden was even trying to make him apologize and offer explanations, a short time ago... Now, they are to do the apologizing, as it seems, instead. To their own citizens, first and foremost. And our friend and ally Wilders, is only getting stronger by the moment, as well... Especially after his security personnel's crime (Moroccan origin; was leaking info to criminal org) and recent apprehension. Elections are coming soon...
Kleetus: I hate gum trees.

I hate gum trees.
EBToriginal: Gum trees suck, if it's your neighbor's tree, then douse it's roots in battery acid one night and kill the damn thing.
I think this would be a crime. ;)

But you can order a firm to repair your roof and let the neigbour pay for it. If still some branches reach over to your property you can tell your neighbour to cut them down. If he refuses, you order a firm which cuts them down and you make your neighbour pay for that too.
Post edited February 23, 2017 by Silverhawk170485
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Trump would never report fake news.
Wrong! *Wrong!* *WRONG!*

That is wrong on *so* many levels; Trump is a pathological liar.

Just *look* at this:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/comparing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/

Look at that: out of several hundred statements, Trump only made 15 true ones, yet made 63 "pants on fire" statements.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton made 72 true statements and only 7 "pants on fire" statements.

Keep in mind that Trump has recently invented a terrorist attack in Sweden that did not actually occur.
dtgreene: Keep in mind that Trump has recently invented a terrorist attack in Sweden that did not actually occur; Trump is a pathological liar
Okay.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/swedish-mainstream-media-hiding-full-picture-trump-right-about-immigrants

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/swedish-journalists-trump-right-sweden-video/

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445126/donald-trump-sweden-fake-news-or-real-problem

And, just in case:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/it-looks-war-zone-trump-vindicated-after-violent-riot-erupts-swedish-suburb

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/02/more-evidence-that-trump-was-right-about-sweden.php

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-20/meanwhile-rioting-breaks-out-sweden

No "attack" then, if you insist, just a regular display of "Love not Hate", by "liberals". If you want to argue on words and terminology, be my guest, it cannot get any worse, anyway. But remember, the entire world is watching; and judges accordingly. "You can deceive lots of people for a very short time. You can deceive few people for a very long time. But you can never fool lots of people for a very long time".