It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam servers too busy to let me play XCOM. First world problems.

Also a racist encounter during the day.
low rated
tort1234: Its time to fire another pretty young intern who brought some random dude from nightclub and had sex with him inside our office.

The CCTV cameras recorded everything.

And she was engaged to some Jewish stockbroker. Despite all the good things going on in her life, good fiance, upcoming marriage, good job, she had to mess it up by doing this dirty deed.

Who knows what drama she will create at workplace tomorrow after getting fired.
Man, jewish are circumcised, they have a very funny tool; many women would want to try some NORMAL tool for a change, plus the rougher its shape, the more intense the feeling of it is during sex! Also, marriage doesn't mean much, especially in modern age; is mostly a contract with social benefits and basic economic profit. No person is another person's property, inquisition witch hunt is over, sleeping with people other than your mate is no longer a penal transgression (since many decades now i might add) and last but not least, swinging is in fashion and is quite widespread, too! Heck, even i, in the most conservative hellhole in the entire world, i slept with other men's women (once with daughter, too)! And don't forget, sex in workplace is the latest trend in fashion! Sex in public places has lost the fun factor and people put it second, or not at all, in their "preference list"!

Don't fire her! Here, women fucking in the workplace (especially with superiors) earns them promotions, even permanent employment as public servants, sometimes!
Post edited August 24, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
AlKim: Also a racist encounter during the day.
Unfortunately, that's what happens now when you come into this forum.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .
I want you to teach me the ways of the world, BradMan.
Life in general. I get pissed at life in general when people die, because it feels like life itself takes my opportunity to ever talk to those people again away from me, which is a massive dick move. Even if I didn't particularly enjoy talking to the people in question in the first place, it's always my choice to talk to them - or not - when they are still alive. When they die, it's not my choice anymore.
I kinda wanna punch life in the face, but afaik, it doesn't have one, so. Whatever. Fuck.
low rated
Crackpot.756: .
Hello.
I'm not really satisfied with where I am in life. I feel useless and unhelpful, but when I try to figure things out it seems like nobody is interested (at least in any meaningful way). I want to communicate with more people (preferably attractive girls). I can't walk much because my joints are all hyper-mobile. I have an anxiety problem which makes it hard for me to deal with situations as well as I should. I'm chronically depressed. I have hearing loss, specifically at the frequency that people talk. To top it all off sometimes it feels like people are a lot less reasonable in this world than they probably ought to be overall.
AlKim: Also a racist encounter during the day.
tinyE: Unfortunately, that's what happens now when you come into this forum.
I haven't seen racism on this forum.

I *have*, however, experienced sexism and transphobia, and a bit of ablesim (people using "autist"/"autistic" as an insult I consider to be ableism). I've also seen homophobia.
tinyE: Unfortunately, that's what happens now when you come into this forum.
dtgreene: I haven't seen racism on this forum.
Then you're blind.
dtgreene: I haven't seen racism on this forum.
tinyE: Then you're blind.
The fact that I have seen homophobia clearly means I am not. I must just not have happened to look in a topic where racism happened. (Either that, or there's never any racism on this forum, but I would be surprised if that were the case.)
deleted
bushwhacker2k: I'm not really satisfied with where I am in life. I feel useless and unhelpful, but when I try to figure things out it seems like nobody is interested (at least in any meaningful way). I want to communicate with more people (preferably attractive girls). I can't walk much because my joints are all hyper-mobile. I have an anxiety problem which makes it hard for me to deal with situations as well as I should. I'm chronically depressed. I have hearing loss, specifically at the frequency that people talk. To top it all off sometimes it feels like people are a lot less reasonable in this world than they probably ought to be overall.
Your life might not be how you would like it to be but there's always somebody who's life is worse, so try to make the best of it. So you don't think I'm "talkin' out of my ass" know that I have cerebral palsy, have walked with a cane my whole life, and have had 4 surgeries on each leg. I had those operations at Shriner's Hospital for Children (many many years ago) and I saw kids who would never be able to walk, others who would never have anything resembling a "noramal" life (for various reasons). Seeing those kids made me understand that my life wasn't perfect, but it sure as hell could be worse. I guess what I'm trying to say is be comfortable and confident with who and how you are and you'll feel alot better about your life. As far as the "attractive girls" go, if they can't look past your limitations to see the real you than they're not worth your time. And remember that while the swimsuit model is physically "attractive" she could be ugly on the inside, while the "Plain Jane" down the steet might be the warm loving person you're looking for.

I know I "rattled on" a bit there, but I hope it gives you a new perspective on your situation. :)

EDIT: had to add a word
Post edited August 25, 2016 by mm324
Fairfox: Yar, I've seen racism in teh past by certain peeps but it got (and gets) deleteded.
I haven't scene racism, but I hav seen a spell chekker.
Well, I just saw some racism, but there is one notable difference:

The racism was from a user who is generally not liked on the forum, and who has few (if any) good posts.

I have experienced sexism and transphobia (and ableism) from users who otherwise have made meaningful (and sometimes helpful) posts.
deleted
Post edited August 25, 2016 by Fairfox