It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Adzeth: No, but I'm watching youu! Pedal faster! Pedal for your master!
tinyE: Well I can read lips. The problem is I rarely get to do it because very few girls actually walk around naked.
Lips.

Hah. Made you read that.
So now I realize that I screwed up big time with my girlfriend. It was all my fault. Blah blah blah and she won't take me back. Hmph
Last week when I got back to 200 I got a game out of it. Today nothing. What's the point in offending everyone only to get back in their good graces 24 hours later if there is no gifting involved? :P

Also I lost a filling. Going to the dentist doesn't bother me, but his being fifty miles away is a pain in the ass. :D
I need to time these things better. I should have lost the filling on Friday; that way I get to the dentist and I get to check out the groovy new Superman movie at the nearest theatre, which is across the street from the dentist.
Post edited June 12, 2013 by tinyE
tinyE: but his being fifty miles away is a pain in the ass.
And you go see a dentist ?
fed up with exams. just - enough already, leave me alone! and it is like it's only just started. eeergh!
tinyE: but his being fifty miles away is a pain in the ass.
Telika: And you go see a dentist ?
I case you haven't figured it out by now I have my head up my ass, so yes.
oops
ignore
Post edited June 14, 2013 by tinyE
went to sleep at 11pm with a stomach ache, woke up at 3am to fill the toilet with vomit.

yay, it's Friday, Friday; gonna puke my guts up on Friday!

Ohhhh, my tummy hurts ....
Sogi-Ya: went to sleep at 11pm with a stomach ache, woke up at 3am to fill the toilet with vomit.

My sympathies...I haven't puked since '93, which is also the last time I drank tequila.
Sogi-Ya: went to sleep at 11pm with a stomach ache, woke up at 3am to fill the toilet with vomit.

jjsimp: My sympathies...I haven't puked since '93, which is also the last time I drank tequila.
That's odd - my barfing ceased when I started drinking good tequila. XD

Have had seemingly a hundred little things - good, bad, and otherwise - going on the last few weeks. No matter how many reminders and notes I make for myself there is this nagging feeling that I'm forgetting something small yet important.

On the upside, the land-purchase saga is nearing its end after almost five months. The developer accepted our lowball (to us, anyway) offer, including a change to the restrictions allowing me to operate my business from whatever home we end up building. Need to get the results from the soil septic test, have him change the restrictions, and then write a check.

I told the broker / agent that if the developer had his shit together we could have done all of this two months ago. The land was converted to a residential development some ten years ago, and the early restrictions were filed six+ years ago. Every time we've had a question she's had to go back to the guy for an answer, and it's not like we're asking really crazy crap. Kinda stupid that after 6-10 years, and through multiple brokers, that he hasn't provided to the broker an info packet with answers to the questions that any prospective buyers of open land are most likely to ask. For example, there's a community well (a few of them, actually) that we could tie into. Does he have water test results from any of the wells? No, so we had to get those done ourselves and just that one process moved the schedule back by two weeks. The really dumb part is that there are some 40+ open lots in the other subdivision, and he doesn't have his info together for those, either.
HereForTheBeer: That's odd - my barfing ceased when I started drinking good tequila. XD
I never said it was good tequila. It was a cheap brand, but at the time I was only 19 or 20 so I drank whatever I could get my hands on. That night was rum and cokes, beer, tequila, and Brass Monkey (if you remember that stuff). I always blamed it on the tequila, but the cocktail mixxing probably was a bad idea.
HereForTheBeer: That's odd - my barfing ceased when I started drinking good tequila. XD
jjsimp: I never said it was good tequila. It was a cheap brand, but at the time I was only 19 or 20 so I drank whatever I could get my hands on. That night was rum and cokes, beer, tequila, and Brass Monkey (if you remember that stuff). I always blamed it on the tequila, but the cocktail mixxing probably was a bad idea.
I don't drink anymore but you got me thinking. I never differentiated between good and bad when it came to drinking. Maybe that's why I had to quit. :P

Anyone else like that? I would drink ANYTHING that was offered me and enjoy EVERY drip.
jjsimp: I never said it was good tequila. It was a cheap brand, but at the time I was only 19 or 20 so I drank whatever I could get my hands on. That night was rum and cokes, beer, tequila, and Brass Monkey (if you remember that stuff). I always blamed it on the tequila, but the cocktail mixxing probably was a bad idea.
tinyE: I don't drink anymore but you got me thinking. I never differentiated between good and bad when it came to drinking. Maybe that's why I had to quit. :P

Anyone else like that? I would drink ANYTHING that was offered me and enjoy EVERY drip.
To me all alcohol products besides mixed drinks were bad. I hate the taste of beer, wine, and the hard stuff. I drank them all when I was younger, but Vodka and Cranberry or Rum and Coke and I can drink that stuff.
Post edited June 14, 2013 by jjsimp
tinyE: I don't drink anymore but you got me thinking. I never differentiated between good and bad when it came to drinking. Maybe that's why I had to quit. :P

jjsimp: To me all alcohol products besides mixed drinks were bad. I hate the taste of beer, wine, and the hard stuff. I drank them all when I was younger, but Vodka and Cranberry or Rum and Coke and I can drink that stuff.
That's probably a good thing. One day I found myself out in my driveway slurping up beer I had just spilled. That's not what worried me. What worried me is that it was 7a.m.

It was around that time I realized I might have a problem. :P
Not a good day overall.

I went to my doctor to talk about my depression medication and other issues. Of note, was I woke up a few weeks ago with temporary blindness in my left eye. This concerned me.

I came out finding that in eight months, I've somehow gained A HUNDRED POUNDS, and my blood pressure has skyrocketed up to dangerous levels. What happened? Hell if I know, nothing has changed that I'm aware of. I'm being put on new medication, and they strongly urged me to keep in regular contact.

And if that wasn't enough, when I got home, I dislocated my patella sending me screaming down to the ground in horrible pain and am back to walking with a limp and a major sad frown.