It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Removed pic
Post edited December 22, 2017 by greeklover
VICKY_ON_THE_LADDER
Attachments:
vicky.jpg (76 Kb)
Greeklover decided he didn't want to play Alan Wake and has given it back to the pool. So it's back up for grabs!
There's still some nice games to be won. If you haven't tried the treasure hunt and these games look good to you, give it a try!

Alan Wake
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Consortium: Master Edition, The
Europa Universalis
Europa Universalis II
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Hearts of Iron II: Complete
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Impossible Creatures (this one is rather impossible to get - just post a screenshot of winning HoMM3 and ask for this one to win it)
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
Mount and Blade
Neverwinter Nights
NWN
Saints Row 2
Sid Meier's Colonization
System Shock 2
Theme Hospital
Warsow

Winners can redeem up to 2 game right now.
Post edited December 23, 2017 by Tallima
BUMP BUMP BUMP
BUMP BUMP BUMP
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUUUUUMP!

(X-MAS TUNE PLAYING WITH "BUMP!" XD)

REDVWIN
Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas and joyful holidays! :)
Edit: nevermind
Post edited December 26, 2017 by josh72718
Merry Christmas to you all!
Oh yes merry Christmas! This is cool
Is this still going on? I just startef thte game and found warsaw and giants citizen kabuto but i would like to find something else.
Post edited December 26, 2017 by vodkagog
vodkagog: Oh yes merry Christmas! This is cool
Is this still going on? I just startef thte game and found warsaw and giants citizen kabuto but i would like to find something else.
I suggest reading the OP.
Bookwyrm627: I suggest reading the OP.
Ok my mistake, maybe next year
It's still going. Still plenty of games to find and win. The original post (OP) has some helpful guides of you get stuck.

Oh. I just saw you're brand new here. Next year it is! Welcome to the community!
Post edited December 26, 2017 by Tallima
MaGo72: Gratz to the people who won the Tales of Maj'ejal, Terraria, Grim Dawn+Expansion., Force Unleashed and Kabuto, Consortium Bundles.

Hopefully I will have the time next year to be a player, looking forward to it Talima and thank you for setting this up.

And People are still playing, nice.
Thank you for the great games and merry Christmas everybody.
Post edited December 26, 2017 by josh72718
I_FOUND_THEME_HOSPITAL
Attachments: