It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fun game so far. I've found 10 1/2 games so far. Some have been claimed already, most of them I already have, and one or two I'm not interested in. Just added Santa to my party, but I have to run to work now. I'm afraid the game(s) I want will be taken though before I can seriously sit down to play this game. Anyways, thanks to everyone who has helped put this treasure hunt together! ^_^
xalegra: I_WON_A_GOTY
We have our first FULL WINNER! Well done! Witcher 3 Game of the year is taken!
darkkiller12: all 3
Well done! As far as I can tell by the PMs I've been receiving, you've been well ahead of the pack.

You may choose your bundle.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Tallima
Tallima and all the donors, especially Doc0075, thank you very much for such amazing treasure hunt game! It was very challenging, I had to restart game completely from beginning. Thanks for the hints! I still cannot believe that I have won the game I have wanted to play for so long. I'm so happy and tired at same time! :) To all other participants and donors and organizer merry holidays, may these days be full of cheer and quality time with your families and friends!
Post edited December 17, 2017 by xalegra
PaterAlf: I turned another thing from stone to flesh, but that probably didn't count as a figurine. Here's my screenshot:
I forgot all about that one!
moonshineshadow: That is fixed in the newest build. To get up the stairs in your version, just hit the spacebar while going up the stairs.
Klumpen0815: I have the newest build and still got the problem. I assumed it's intentional and there isn't an actual second floor. oO

Hitting space while going up doesn't do anything. If there is another floor, I can't get to it.

Edit: Fourth try worked.
I found the bug you were talking about. It happens if you're very early in the game. Hitting space at the top of the stairs will fix that one too.

It's just a matter of me setting "Player Action" vs "On Touch". I'll put in a correction just in case someone wants to use it.

On that note, saves should cross over so long as you put the new release in the folder of the old release's installation path.
Tallima: Oh, and the theme: The game is about the evil Snow Queen from Narnia attempting to defeat the great legendary Santa Claus. What can you do to save the day?
Breja: There was no "Snow Queen" in Narnia, she was called the White Witch and she wasn't from Narnia, but from the city of Charn in an unnamed world.

/C.S. Lewis nerd mode off

My nitpicking aside, I applaud your very creative giveaway. I'll try to at least play the game to see what its like.
I think it's time to bring this post in as an official hint before I go to bed and send you all off to a happy night of gaming.

The main characters of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is:

Aslan the Lion
Jadis the White Witch
The Pevensie children: Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy

To quote Breja above, "There was no 'Snow Queen' in Narnia."

Look at the screenshots from the screenshot challenge to find what item might help you reveal who this "Snow Queen" truly is. (The winning screenshot doesn't show the item, but another does)
I don't get it... why do I die every single time I try to enter the portal?

Oh, and I've also encountered the stairs bug. So far I've had no luck with the space bar trick.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Lemon_Curry: I don't get it... why do I die every single time I try to enter the portal?

Oh, and I've also encountered the stairs bug. So far I've had no luck using the space bar trick.
Stairs at Santa's or snow queens? The newest version that I released a few minutes ago fixes santa all the way. The snow queens stairs block you from using them at a certain point in the game on purpose. There is an understanding of urgency to use the portal.

The portal not working is not a bug. I recommend starting your game all over with your current knowledge and work toward a singular goal.
Tallima: Stairs at Santa's or snow queens? The newest version that I released a few minutes ago fixes santa all the way.
At Santa's castle.

Thanks, I had no idea you had just released a new version.

Tallima: The portal not working is not a bug. I recommend starting your game all over with your current knowledge and work toward a singular goal.
Ha, I really should stop asking all those questions because once again I quickly realised what might be causing it.
But thanks for the advice. :)
darkkiller12: all 3
Tallima: Well done! As far as I can tell by the PMs I've been receiving, you've been well ahead of the pack.

You may choose your bundle.
thanks to your gruel design of blocking the true ending, for really minor looking actions, i had saves all over the map

*Grim Dawn Bundle*
@MaGo72 thx for the extra price
GOROGOA_GARDEN
It took me a very, very long time, but eventually I_HIKED_TO_A_DISTANT_WORLD.
Thanks for a great game, Tallima! That was fun! I liked the 'true' ending!
nvm
Post edited December 17, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Stuck in the enchanted forest, going south but nothing, got the message that I am going in circles, should I have the sixth member with me or another object?

EDIT: Ok found the way but I don't have santa with me, hope this is correct path, didn't get him because there was no interaction between him and Anna and though I wasn't supposed to have him with me

EDIT2: The battles after the enchanted forest are very difficult, my 3 first characters are level 5 and I have some potions, did I do something wrong or I just have to reload to avoid them? Or I just have to grind through them? Obviously I didn't kill the wyrm, since there wasn't a second scroll.
Post edited December 17, 2017 by greeklover