It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

winterwolf run circles on the main map
Post edited December 18, 2017 by darkkiller12
moonshineshadow: How the heck do you actually start the winterwolf fight? I ran into it by accident directly in the beginning at level 1 but never afterwards. And since the game from it is already claimed it should be fine to get a hint right?
It is just a random encounter in the starting outdoor area. Keep walking back and forth. The encounter rate is set really low, since it will annihilate an unprepared party.
Alright, just found Saboteur, that's a mean one :D

darkkiller12: winterwolf run circles on the main map
Bookwyrm627: It is just a random encounter in the starting outdoor area. Keep walking back and forth. The encounter rate is set really low, since it will annihilate an unprepared party.
Alright, thanks :-)
Tallima: Bookwyrm627 NWN
Tallima Neverwinter Nights
That means there are two Neverwinter Nights right? Are they both in the first part?
Just asking because then I'm done with the second part :D
Post edited December 18, 2017 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: Alright, just found Saboteur, that's a mean one :D

Bookwyrm627: It is just a random encounter in the starting outdoor area. Keep walking back and forth. The encounter rate is set really low, since it will annihilate an unprepared party.
moonshineshadow: Alright, thanks :-)
moonshineshadow: That means there are two Neverwinter Nights right? Are they both in the first part?
Yes I think I found both in the first part
greeklover: Yes I think I found both in the first part
Thanks. That means the five missing codes for me are all in the first part o.O
greeklover: Yes I think I found both in the first part
moonshineshadow: Thanks. That means the five missing codes for me are all in the first part o.O
Sorry maybe I made a mistake, I remembered finding the second neverwinter nights in a mine but I just played the mine in the first part and it wasn't there so it must be in the other mine. Can anyone confirm?
Lemon_Curry: I have absolutely no idea. I too have only seen it once.

I also wonder what triggers the element of surprise at the start of a battle as well as how it's determined whether you or the opponent has it.
greeklover: Me too I only saw it once
Winter Wolf is a random encounter in the first snow covered area. Just run back and forth on the map with the castles, igloo, town, etc. and you'll eventually run into him. You can do it multiple times as I already have 13 drops from him. :D
moonshineshadow: Thanks. That means the five missing codes for me are all in the first part o.O
greeklover: Sorry maybe I made a mistake, I remembered finding the second neverwinter nights in a mine but I just played the mine in the first part and it wasn't there so it must be in the other mine. Can anyone confirm?
I can confirm that it's in the first mine.
This is ridiculous lol I need both turkish delight and chicken? I hope that scumbag doesn't change his mind again or I'll throw him in the pond!

EDIT: Actually I am not taking any chances, this time I bring apple and peanuts, too:D
Post edited December 19, 2017 by greeklover
greeklover: This is ridiculous lol I need both turkish delight and chicken? I hope that scumbag doesn't change his mind again or I'll throw him in the pond!

EDIT: Actually I am not taking any chances, this time I bring apple and peanuts, too:D
You are very wise.
moonshineshadow: That means there are two Neverwinter Nights right? Are they both in the first part?
I've found the codes for both, and I'm only up to the Enchanted Forest (I think it is).
Thanks to MaGo72 for Consortium and again to Tallima for creating this game!

I have to find only 4 more codes, and apparently they're all in the first part, amazing how complex this game is!
One of the places I can't access is the strange room in the Snow Queen's Castle.
Alexim: Thanks to MaGo72 for Consortium and again to Tallima for creating this game!

I have to find only 4 more codes, and apparently they're all in the first part, amazing how complex this game is!
One of the places I can't access is the strange room in the Snow Queen's Castle.
The strange room is a red herring.
So what's still left to be found?

Nice that you have once again shared with us a great giveaway event, Tallima! ^^

Thank you.

REDVWIN
Still lost? Need help? A few tips and tricks are here:
https://youtu.be/ok7Kf2dciIo
REDVWIN: So what's still left to be found?
I think this is up to date.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_2017_gog_christmas_treasure_hunt_121617_hundreds_of_dollars_worth_of_games_to_win/post3
Post edited December 19, 2017 by Tallima