It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like I'm late to the party. Many Kudos for creating the game and contest Tallima. I'll have to take a look at the game after work, and try to hunt up an EU code.

I'm kind of curious why Warsow is no longer in the store. I picked it up a while ago, I think for free and still have it.
Sturleson: Looks like I'm late to the party. Many Kudos for creating the game and contest Tallima. I'll have to take a look at the game after work, and try to hunt up an EU code.

I'm kind of curious why Warsow is no longer in the store. I picked it up a while ago, I think for free and still have it.
GOG moved its legal entity away from Cyprus and had to re-sign agreements with developers/publishers. The creators of Warsow apparently couldn't be contacted for some reason.
Post edited December 26, 2017 by blotunga
Sturleson: I'm kind of curious why Warsow is no longer in the store. I picked it up a while ago, I think for free and still have it.
blotunga: GOG moved its legal entity away from Cyprus and had to re-sign agreements with developers/publishers. The creators of Warsow apparently couldn't be contacted for some reason.
Thank you for the information.
blotunga: GOG moved its legal entity away from Cyprus and had to re-sign agreements with developers/publishers. The creators of Warsow apparently couldn't be contacted for some reason.
Sturleson: Thank you for the information.
You can read about it here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/announcement_regarding_few_games_being_removed_from_gog/page1.
Well, I was hoping to get Impossible Creatures, but since I can't seem to find HOMM3 for the life of me then I'll just go ahead and say that I found EU2_AT_THE_POND
Onsdag: Well, I was hoping to get Impossible Creatures, but since I can't seem to find HOMM3 for the life of me then I'll just go ahead and say that I found EU2_AT_THE_POND
Don't forget to provide a screenshot:
Tallima: It's time for the grand finale. Users can now win 2 games. But to get your 2nd game, you'll have to be the first to post the code and a screenshot of you getting the code.

Good luck!
Onsdag: Well, I was hoping to get Impossible Creatures, but since I can't seem to find HOMM3 for the life of me then I'll just go ahead and say that I found EU2_AT_THE_POND
Lemon_Curry: Don't forget to provide a screenshot:
Tallima: It's time for the grand finale. Users can now win 2 games. But to get your 2nd game, you'll have to be the first to post the code and a screenshot of you getting the code.

Good luck!
Lemon_Curry:
Good catch
Attachments:
eu2.png (288 Kb)
Fun little game. Make sure if play use the version in post#220 else it can be a real pain in the second part.
I think I_DRANK_HEROES is good for 2 games? Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and Impossible Creatures.
Thank you very much Tallima for the game.
Attachments:
hom3.png (143 Kb)
placidophilus: Fun little game. Make sure if play use the version in post#220 else it can be a real pain in the second part.
I think I_DRANK_HEROES is good for 2 games? Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and Impossible Creatures.
Aha! Of course that's how you get the Heroes of Might and Magic III code! I never bothered to buy that crappy potion. :D
Post edited December 26, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
placidophilus: Fun little game. Make sure if play use the version in post#220 else it can be a real pain in the second part.
Lemon_Curry: Aha! Of course that's how you get the Heroes of Might and Magic III code! I never bothered to buy that crappy potion. :D
Unbelievable! I've bought that potion several times, and I swear I even drank it before fighting the wyrm, but apparently not. Sooo close. >.<

Well, congratulations to you for finding it!
Well done on the finds, GOGlodytes!

Here's what's left:
Alan Wake
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Consortium: Master Edition, The
Europa Universalis
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Hearts of Iron II: Complete
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
Mount and Blade
Neverwinter Nights
NWN
Saints Row 2
Sid Meier's Colonization
System Shock 2
Warsow
Post edited December 27, 2017 by Tallima
Tallima: Well done on the finds, GOGlodytes!

Here's what's left:
Alan Wake
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Consortium: Master Edition, The
Europa Universalis
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Hearts of Iron II: Complete
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
Mount and Blade
Neverwinter Nights
NWN
Saints Row 2
Sid Meier's Colonization
System Shock 2
Warsow
If we can have a second game then I would like Hearts of Iron 2
IRON_STOVE
Thank you again Tallima for putting on the game. I think it would have been even more fun if I had been here at the beginning. Maybe next time.
Also, thanks to Doc0075 for donating The Saboteur and Luned for Hearts of Iron II: Complete
Attachments:
hearts2.png (196 Kb)
Thanks a lot for Theme Hospital Advancedhero! :)
Players can now take 3 games. Any games left on Monday will be returned to their gifters.
In this case I would take:
AN_ELF_HAD_THE SAIL_ALL_ALONG

Thanks!
Attachments:
leisure.jpg (165 Kb)