It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tallima: Players can now take 3 games. Any games left on Monday will be returned to their gifters.
Wow - one more game. I would like Europa Universalis. Thank you and thanks to Luned for the game donation.
Attachments:
eu.png (380 Kb)
You can win 3 games. See Original Post for rules. These are the remaining games to win:

Alan Wake
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Consortium: Master Edition, The
Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
Mount and Blade
Neverwinter Nights
NWN
Saints Row 2
Sid Meier's Colonization
System Shock 2
Warsow
Bump. Only a few hours left!
Eh, why not... I stitched together the BLOODY_CONSORTIUM
I also found the other two, you know, the one that was in the back behind the machine and the other one that was hidden in the den. No spoilers from me though, just letting you know that I found all 3. ;)
Attachments:
bloody.png (132 Kb)
Here's what's left

Alan Wake
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
Mount and Blade
Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights
Saints Row 2
Sid Meier's Colonization
System Shock 2
Warsow

And one more relaxing of a rule: Anyone can play for these games regardless of how long they've been here (still no known scammers) (I hope a newbie sees this!):

Mount and Blade
Neverwinter Nights (one of them)
Saints Row 2
Post edited December 31, 2017 by Tallima
Thanks to all the people who contributed and made this a fun and engaging giveaway! There's still some great games in there so if you haven't tried your hand yet then give it a shot! I'm afraid it might be too late for any newcomers to get far enough in to find most of them in time, but there are still a few (fairly) easy ones to find/claim - like Neverwinter Nights and Warsow.
I would like SHOCKING_GEM. Thank you.
Attachments:
shocking.png (163 Kb)
GIANT_PIECE_OF_TRASH

I'm mainly a lurker and just recently active this Christmas (member from 2016 though). Can I still have other games?
Attachments:
trash.png (156 Kb)
Post edited January 01, 2018 by zlaywal
zlaywal: GIANT_PIECE_OF_TRASH

I'm mainly a lurker and just recently active this Christmas (member from 2016 though). Can I still have other games?
You sure can. Lurkers are welcome.
zlaywal: GIANT_PIECE_OF_TRASH

Tallima: You sure can. Lurkers are welcome.
NO! One of them just took out half my base! :O
Post edited January 01, 2018 by tinyE
I_HATE_ALAN_WAKE and I_COLONIZED_SANTA_BEFORE_YOU_DID
Attachments:
smc.png (233 Kb)
mean.png (261 Kb)
Post edited January 01, 2018 by zlaywal
zlaywal: I_HATE_ALAN_WAKE and I_COLONIZED_SANTA_BEFORE_YOU_DID
The official rules say you can't edit your post. But I've seen these and validated these so I'm accepting these (as well as your first win).

I'll send these a bit later today.

I'll be shutting down the treasure hunt in a handful of hours unless I hear from some folks that they're still working on it.
zlaywal: I_HATE_ALAN_WAKE and I_COLONIZED_SANTA_BEFORE_YOU_DID
Tallima: The official rules say you can't edit your post. But I've seen these and validated these so I'm accepting these (as well as your first win).

I'll send these a bit later today.

I'll be shutting down the treasure hunt in a handful of hours unless I hear from some folks that they're still working on it.
Sorry for the edit. I forgot the attachment for the MEAN one.

Thank You for your hard work. As one who once experimented with RPG maker, I know how much work you've done in this treasure hunt.
The treasure hunt is officially closed. I'll be contacting owners of keys which weren't taken.

If you have not received a key that you should haveve received, then contact me or respond here (thatbis, if you played the game, posted a code, but I never sent it to you).

Happy new year everyone!
Tallima: The treasure hunt is officially closed. I'll be contacting owners of keys which weren't taken.

If you have not received a key that you should haveve received, then contact me or respond here (thatbis, if you played the game, posted a code, but I never sent it to you).

Happy new year everyone!
Now that the hunt ended, i'd like to say a few things.

Thanks to Tallima for organizing the treasure hunt and for the continuous support throughout the game. I had great fun playing the game and winning codes. I also enjoyed the interactions in the "treasure hunt" treads, it was nice talking to the other players and discussing our progress and failures in the hunt. I watched this thread from beginning to end, even after I retired from the hunt. What I didn't like and find weird is that some people just came in here, claimed codes and disappeared again without the slightest participation in this thread. This was supposed to be a community activity, come in here and say a few words wtf? I also find very suspicious the fact that towards the end of the game people with older accounts with low rep appeared to claim codes. It is obvious that people can abuse the system in many ways and we don't know if this happened but maybe next time the hunt can work in a different way to discourage possible cheating and not rely on fair play only.

Happy New Year!