It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

montcer9012: I added a line to specify how many keys exist, called it QUANTITY. Hopes it help to have some order.
To be honest, I don't think this will work, as every single instance of the game offered should have a link to the post in which it is offered. So this would only be useful if one user offers, in the same post, multiple copies of the same game... which, as far as I can tell, hasn't happened yet. Other than that, I think this will only cause confusion.

I believe Phoenix19's solution, to keep the list sorted alphabetically, is a better one.
LHD6: Did someone claim my Steam code for KOTOR 1? I could have sworn I put that in the list and I haven't seen any posts that claimed my code.
DyNaer: you didn't given the code through PM , right ?

maybe Phoenix19 or some else made a mistake while sorted the spreadsheet.

i'm pretty sure the link was there earlier
Normally I would say that that were unlikely, as I was using the sort function and not redoing the list manually. But then, there was an empty line in the list afterwards which I took to have been caused by someone deleting a line while I was working on it. It might have been the line for KOTOR 1, though, which somehow got corrupted in the process. Sorry for that.

In any case, just add it again if no one claimed it.
Phoenix19: Normally I would say that that were unlikely, as I was using the sort function and not redoing the list manually. But then, there was an empty line in the list afterwards which I took to have been caused by someone deleting a line while I was working on it. It might have been the line for KOTOR 1, though, which somehow got corrupted in the process. Sorry for that.

If you look at the revision history of the file, it does look like this was the case... the line disappeared in the same revision where the spreadsheet was sorted.
Phoenix19: Normally I would say that that were unlikely, as I was using the sort function and not redoing the list manually. But then, there was an empty line in the list afterwards which I took to have been caused by someone deleting a line while I was working on it. It might have been the line for KOTOR 1, though, which somehow got corrupted in the process. Sorry for that.

RPGOracle: If you look at the revision history of the file, it does look like this was the case... the line disappeared in the same revision where the spreadsheet was sorted.
Shiny! Good that that was cleared up. How does one access the revision history, btw?
Phoenix19: Shiny! Good that that was cleared up. How does one access the revision history, btw?
If you open the file, you should see a line at the top, saying something like "Last edit was made 5 hours ago by anonymous." Click on that to access the revision history.
Alternatively, you can select "See revision history" from the File menu.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by RPGOracle
Phoenix19: Shiny! Good that that was cleared up. How does one access the revision history, btw?
RPGOracle: If you open the file, you should see a line at the top, saying something like "Last edit was made 5 hours ago by anonymous." Click on that to access the revision history.
Alternatively, you can select "See revision history" from the File menu.
Thanks, you just have to be logged in to do that, it appears.
dragonbeast: i had already requested hitmen and have left kotor 1 (claimed) kotor 2 (claimed) and orcs must die (claimed)
And why haven't you PM me? The game isn't going to be spread alone.

RPGOracle: So this would only be useful if one user offers, in the same post, multiple copies of the same game...
I believe xananax enter exactly in that situation and that's why I did what I did.
montcer9012: I believe xananax enter exactly in that situation and that's why I did what I did.
I must have overlooked that, then. Where was that? I tried to find where he offered 2 copies of the same game in the same post, but can't find it.
A possible alternative solution to that problem, should it ever happen again, could be that the person offering those games just makes 2 separate posts (1 game offered in each post)... then the lines in the spreadsheet will point to different posts, and it won't be a problem either. Any comments/feedback on that suggestion?
RPGOracle: I must have overlooked that, then. Where was that? I tried to find where he offered 2 copies of the same game in the same post, but can't find it.
A possible alternative solution to that problem, should it ever happen again, could be that the person offering those games just makes 2 separate posts (1 game offered in each post)... then the lines in the spreadsheet will point to different posts, and it won't be a problem either. Any comments/feedback on that suggestion?
How about just having two lines in the spreadsheet, where each line points at the same post. As the games are taken, delete a line.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by hummer010
hummer010: How about just having two lines in the spreadsheet, where each line points at the same post. As the games are taken, delete a line.
That would be the easiest solution... but someone editing/cleaning up the spreadsheet might think that there was accidentally a duplicate line created, and delete it.
RPGOracle: That would be the easiest solution... but someone editing/cleaning up the spreadsheet might think that there was accidentally a duplicate line created, and delete it.
Good point. Never thought of that.

If everyone would actually follow the rules, then no one would ever have to clean up the spreadsheet.
RPGOracle: A possible alternative solution to that problem, should it ever happen again, could be that the person offering those games just makes 2 separate posts (1 game offered in each post)...
I don't understand why to suggest another solution if I already implemented mine into the sheet... ??? Also, separated lines are already being implemented too, but when different people offered the same game.

Could you please stop arguing those off topic things? Post in this thread should be only to state which game was taken and which one leave. Being off topic was the problem that make this a mess.
montcer9012: I don't understand why to suggest another solution if I already implemented mine into the sheet... ??? Also, separated lines are already being implemented too, but when different people offered the same game.

Could you please stop arguing those off topic things? Post in this thread should be only to state which game was taken and which one leave. Being off topic was the problem that make this a mess.
See my previous post, where I explained my reservations with that solution. I am only trying to look at different options for this, to see if there maybe is a better way to handle this.
As for arguing... first, I don't see this as off-topic at all... this very much relates to the lists kept in this thread.
Second, you're the one who came up with the Quantity field and posted about that here... and now that you receive feedback on that post, you don't want it? Isn't that a bit hypocrite?
I will take Monaco from the list and provide Zeno Clash 2.
Dennymos: I take Kotor 2(steam) and leave Airship Dragoon(steam)
DyNaer: i'd like to take Ariship Dragoon (Steam) leaving Teleglitch - Die More Edition + DLC (2 seperates keys) (Steam)

ps : i don't see the game you left in the spreadsheet ?!?
I will take Teleglitch+DLC and leave Revenge of the Titans. Also, I'll leave Hunters of the Dead, since I guess DLC is a separate item. (both steam keys).