It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: But at the moment it does not seem to be the list that is a problem but the participation in this thread. They are probably all in zeogold's giveaway.
zeogold: Yeah, it seems I kinda killed a few threads. In all honesty, I pretty much saw it coming. I'm not certain whether I should feel bad about killing the threads, or feel good about cutting down on the scammer activity. I mean, they haven't been stupid enough to plague my giveaway as of yet.
I'd say feel good about it :)
Post edited March 14, 2016 by MarkoH01
...right.
MarkoH01: As I said there really is not problem at all. Whenever somebody has tampered with the list just contact me. It takes about 5 seconds to restore the previous state. But at the moment it does not seem to be the list that is a problem but the participation in this thread. They are probably all in zeogold's giveaway.
Well, it is that time of year again... Someone tampered with the list. Would you be so kind...?

Thanks!
Post edited March 17, 2016 by Phoenix19
MarkoH01: As I said there really is not problem at all. Whenever somebody has tampered with the list just contact me. It takes about 5 seconds to restore the previous state. But at the moment it does not seem to be the list that is a problem but the participation in this thread. They are probably all in zeogold's giveaway.
Phoenix19: Well, it is that time of year again... Someone tampered with the list. Would you be so kind...?

Thanks!
Done! (And who the hell is Hoe monkey?)
Phoenix19: Well, it is that time of year again... Someone tampered with the list. Would you be so kind...?

Thanks!
MarkoH01: Done! (And who the hell is Hoe monkey?)
Good question...
:o)
And spreadsheet restored again. Those people really think they are funny? Do they really think that I care if I have to make two clicks to restore the list? Kids!
Hi guys, someone messaged me a while back asking for closing this thread since the thread is done (and apparently I am only one who can request closure). So, requesting that the thread be closed, please*

*unless people want to keep it going.

Sorry, haven't kept up with the status of the thread, so I may not be the best judge here anyways.
cmdr_flashheart: requesting that the thread be closed, please
You're going to have to contact one of the staff to do that.
A PM to Judas or some other blue dude should work.