It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: If I undestand it correctly, you want to leave Borealis for it, right? Hmm, this game was only in 1 bundle (correct me if I'm wrong) and it was free - https://groupees.com/giveback, so it's against rules, sorry. If you leave another game or if you have it as a gift, then I can send you a key for Elven Legacy.
leon30: I have Aerena as a steam gift from some Be Mine bundle, don't know what includes now, but it should have trading cards (tested from me). Is that acceptable?
That version is f2p now, so I don't think it's acceptable.
leon30: snip
It's not really my argument, it's in the rules -no games which were given away for free at anytime. Also, bonus games in Groupees or Humble are different, because as you said they are only free for everyone who bought the bundle. AFAIK these things were already discussed in this thread, I'm just folowing the rules. Look, I don't have anything against you, but I really think that offering games like Borealis ruins the purpose of this thread. So, if you can, just leave any non-free bundle game and I'll send you the key. And no, Aerena (F2P version) is not okay (same rule).
I see. I don't want to argue anymore aider so let's just forget it. Btw is there a list of the free games, because I have others, some as steam gifts, some as Groupees codes, but have no idea if they were given for free at any time or not?
Post edited March 09, 2015 by leon30
leon30: Btw is there a list of the free games
Not that I know of. But you can look in this thread - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic
cardangrille: I'm new to the thread but I'd like to take bit Dungeon II and leave behind Terraria (for STEAM) up for grabs if that's alright?
Demzon: I'll take that and leave Fish Fillets 2 (steam).
Absolutely, I'll PM you the key right now

And thanks to WildHobgoblin for the bit Dungeon II key

And by the way guys, for future reference, you edit the google spreadsheet yourself, right? Or is someone else in charge of that?
AcidFlux says that he's not giving out the games in his list for free anymore because he's fed up with the GOG community.

I assume he'll still honour the games he left in place of something, but his freebies list is a no go, I had to pay for 3 of the items on it instead.

Anyways, I'd like to take City of Steam: Arkadia Orange Bundle DLC and leave Gun Metal (Steam)

pirateoftheah: I would like to take Sid Meier's Pirates and leave Making History II: The War of the World instead of it.
leon30: I would like to take Making History II: The War of the World and leave City of Steam: Arkadia ORANGE BUNDLE DLC
and I'd like to take Phantasmburbia (Desura) and leave One Day For Ched (Desura).

Oathe: I'll take Sins of a Dark Age, and leave The Cat Lady (steam)
SugeBearX: I would like to take The Cat Lady and leave Phantasmaburbia, if I may?
BobbyTastic: AcidFlux says that he's not giving out the games in his list for free anymore because he's fed up with the GOG community.
I simply suggest to ignore AcidFlux,if he's fed up with the GOG community; it has been proven it has some odd behaviours.
cardangrille: And by the way guys, for future reference, you edit the google spreadsheet yourself, right? Or is someone else in charge of that?
Yes, you edit it yourself. When you offer a game, you add it to the list (with a link to the post in which you offered it). When you receive a game, you remove it from the list.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by RPGOracle
BobbyTastic: AcidFlux says that he's not giving out the games in his list for free anymore because he's fed up with the GOG community.

I assume he'll still honour the games he left in place of something, but his freebies list is a no go, I had to pay for 3 of the items on it instead.

Anyways, I'd like to take City of Steam: Arkadia Orange Bundle DLC and leave Gun Metal (Steam)

leon30: I would like to take Making History II: The War of the World and leave City of Steam: Arkadia ORANGE BUNDLE DLC
BobbyTastic: and I'd like to take Phantasmburbia (Desura) and leave One Day For Ched (Desura).

SugeBearX: I would like to take The Cat Lady and leave Phantasmaburbia, if I may?
BobbyTastic:
PM with the in-game activation key sent to your inbox! Enjoy :)
blarth: Snip
I will take Jagged Alliance 1 Gold edition, but since I don't have a similar game nor a Gold/GOTY edition I will leave 2 games:

Pressured
Psichodelya

List updated. Cheers!
Post edited March 10, 2015 by montcer9012
montcer9012: I will take Jagged Alliance 1 Gold edition . . .
PM'd. Hope you enjoy it! : )
WildHobgoblin: Could I have Deadlight? Leaving Supreme Commander 2 (Steam).
blarth: Hi WildHobgoblin, Can I take Supreme Commander 2 and leave Darkout (Steam)?
dragonbeast: once you have your game i'd like to take hitman and leave orcs must die GOTY edition (HB) and knights of the old republic 1 (HB) and 2 (HB)
Oathe: I'll take orcs must die, and kotor 1and leave sinking island and legions of ashworld
Hi! I want to leave Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive (steam) and Captain Morgane and the golden Turtle also (steam) and take for them Darkout (steam) and Sinking Island (steam).
It's been over a month since I left dUpLicity ~Beyond the Lies~ [DESURA]. So I have decided that I will gift it in this thread to the first reply from a person who has successfully participated in this thread (meaning that has followed the rules and after picking something, he or she left something here and later someone else picked that something).
Oathe: I'll take orcs must die, and kotor 1and leave sinking island and legions of ashworld
ronigog: Hi! I want to leave Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive (steam) and Captain Morgane and the golden Turtle also (steam) and take for them Darkout (steam) and Sinking Island (steam).
pm sent!