It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guys and gals, listing in the spreadsheet is not mandatory :) I post it always here for convenience otherwise the link will be buried :) One states what he leaves and the other quote him this seems like enough proof for me.
leon30: Guys and gals, listing in the spreadsheet is not mandatory :) I post it always here for convenience otherwise the link will be buried :) One states what he leaves and the other quote him this seems like enough proof for me.
wait ? the spreadsheet could be used by everyone, so saying isn't mandatory is just lazyness....

is it so hard to go to the 1st post of this topic o______________O ?

even for new comer, to read how this topic works ......

sorry but it's better to keep the spreedsheat updated .... you don't want to scroll back many pages to see if something have been taken or not...... this topic is alrealdy not in a good shape.....
Post edited March 05, 2015 by DyNaer
leon30: Guys and gals, listing in the spreadsheet is not mandatory :) I post it always here for convenience otherwise the link will be buried :) One states what he leaves and the other quote him this seems like enough proof for me.
That list must be used to add and later to remove what was added. That's how this thread works.
Azrael360: That list must be used to add and later to remove what was added. That's how this thread works.
I added a line to specify how many keys exist, called it QUANTITY. Hopes it help to have some order.

Also, I think we should post only to said something like "Removed X, added Y". However, I did ask because xananax good will create some hype so everyone rushed and everyone asked for keys instead saying the list is updated, making me doubt if the list was or wasn't updated. If xananax wants, I propose him to make some order in the list since he donate a lot of games.

Besides, the red lines (Request) should be removed since this thread isn't for gift; as Sachys stated some post up there is a thread for trading and one for gifting.
xananax: Good gaming to all!
montcer9012: Hi!

Is the list updated?

If so, I may like to take / leave:
Dead Space / Hitman Absolution (STEAM - HB)

Also, in case the list isn't properly updated I wonder if Crysis 2 is up for grabing, and wonder if Dead Space 3 is up for taking in Steam. Will wait for response!
Thanks! list updated.
I sorted the linked list alphabetically. I believe that this should help to make it more accessible. If in the future everyone followed the alphabetical convention, it would be easy to keep order.

And yes, I may be compulsive sometimes...
xananax: Sorry for disappearing! I was busy.

LetsmaybeLP92, Parasol123, Irlandezul, PM'd you, and removed from the sheet Symphony, Frozen Synapse, and Metal Slug 3.

Good gaming to all!
AcidFlux: Finally someone who likes to help newcomers with me!

And as a plus to keep this thread going I'll leave:

[STEAM]
Hammerwatch
SpaceChem
Supreme Commander 2
Ballpoint Universe - Infinite
Battlepaths
C-Rush
Crow
Gearcrack Arena
Gunmetal
Iron Sky Invasion
Knights of Pen and Paper + 1 Edition
Love
Metal Planet
Neocolonialism
One Day For Ched
Power-Up
Procyon
Shinny The Firefly
Sinister City
Skyborn
Speedball 2 HD
Steel & Steam
Tiestru

[DESURA]
Crystals of Time
Survivalist

[OTHERS]
EVE Online: Trial Key
EVE Online: Rifter Ship Skin
Can I take Tiestru and leave Skara: The Blade Remains please
montcer9012: ...so everyone rushed and everyone asked for keys instead saying the list is updated, making me doubt if the list was or wasn't updated. If xananax wants, I propose him to make some order in the list
I was thoroughly checking in the beginning, but eventually got lost in the requests. I *think* I've removed every game I've given, but I stopped checking people were adding long ago. However I have no reason to believe they wouldn't; every answer I got was along the lines of "thanks! I updated the list".

Sachys: Let me make this clear (and I'm not having a go at you, just really wanting to make it clear for everybody): this is NOT, nor ever has been a trading thread.
You're right I suppose. Sorry for ranting.
xananax:
Its okay - still a point in what you said I'd reckon, but as long as people treat this like a trading thread, think of it as one or refer to what goes on in this thread as a trade, then it will continue on a downward spiral as everybody will be trying to get one over on each other.
Did someone claim my Steam code for KOTOR 1? I could have sworn I put that in the list and I haven't seen any posts that claimed my code.
LHD6: Did someone claim my Steam code for KOTOR 1? I could have sworn I put that in the list and I haven't seen any posts that claimed my code.
you didn't given the code through PM , right ?

maybe Phoenix19 or some else made a mistake while sorted the spreadsheet.

i'm pretty sure the link was there earlier
Post edited March 05, 2015 by DyNaer
Taken Dead Space 3 and Crysis 2, leave Hitman Absolution and Supreme Commander 2. PM me for the codes.

List updated with those changes.
Oathe: . . . leave . . . legions of ashworld
Hi Oathe, if legions of ashworld is still available I would like to try it.
I will leave the following steam games if this is alright by you.

Jagged Alliance 1 Gold edition
http://store.steampowered.com/app/283270/

iBomber Defense
http://store.steampowered.com/app/104000/
I have an old Steam key for Ballpoint Universe - Infinite but I am not sure if it is still valid. If anybody wants it, please PM me.
montcer9012: Taken Dead Space 3 and Crysis 2, leave Hitman Absolution and Supreme Commander 2. PM me for the codes.

List updated with those changes.
i had already requested hitmen and have left kotor 1 (claimed) kotor 2 (claimed) and orcs must die (claimed)