It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Demzon: I will take Teleglitch+DLC and leave Revenge of the Titans. Also, I'll leave Hunters of the Dead, since I guess DLC is a separate item. (both steam keys).
check your PM :) , spreadsheet edited also.
xananax: Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Thanks for the game, Xananax!

List is updated
Post edited March 07, 2015 by Phoenix19
Phoenix19: I will take Monaco from the list and provide Zeno Clash 2.
I take Zeno Clash 2 (steam) and leave Biology Battle (steam)
Demzon: I will take Teleglitch+DLC and leave Revenge of the Titans. Also, I'll leave Hunters of the Dead, since I guess DLC is a separate item. (both steam keys).
I will take Revenge of the Titans and Hunters of the Dead, I leave Hyper Fighters (Steam) and Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (Steam) .
Post edited March 07, 2015 by redetest
redetest: I will take Revenge of the Titans and Hunters of the Dead, I leave Hyper Fighters (Steam) and Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (Steam) .
PM'ed both to you
Phoenix19: I will take Monaco from the list and provide Zeno Clash 2.
Dennymos: I take Zeno Clash 2 (steam) and leave Biology Battle (steam)
PM'd to you.
Dennymos: I take Zeno Clash 2 (steam) and leave Biology Battle (steam)
Phoenix19: PM'd to you.
Thanks. Biology Battle (steam) add to list.
xananax: As promised, more games!

STEAM KEYS:

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
WildHobgoblin: Hah, that's quite some list :) and things already moving quickly, I see.

So, may I have Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons if still available?

I'll leave S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl (Steam)
and bit Dungeon II (Steam as well).

Edit: Thanks a lot, Xananax! So, off to edit the list...
I'm new to the thread but I'd like to take bit Dungeon II and leave behind Terraria (for STEAM) up for grabs if that's alright?
Since AcidFlux doesn't responded to my inquiry for Neocolonialism here I revoke, sent PM to him and can I take Elven Legacy instead?:

xananax: Well I managed to send two nonetheless and as a result there's still one copy up for grabs, as BenKii kinldy agreed to release claims on it.
triock: I'd like to take the last copy of SoSE and leave Elven Legacy (Steam) for it.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by triock
WildHobgoblin: I leave bit Dungeon II (Steam as well).
cardangrille: I'm new to the thread but I'd like to take bit Dungeon II and leave behind Terraria (for STEAM) up for grabs if that's alright?
Sure! I'll send you the key in a sec ;)
Actually it wasn't free because a newly registered Groupees user would not receive the give back bundle, also someone registered 5 years ago but that never made any purchase also would not get that bundle and even more as I recall the bundle was send only to people who purchased a bundle from Groupees in the last 12 or 24 months, but not everyone, actually there was a fuss in the chat about that. That's way it wasn't called "The free bundle" but "The Give back bundle".
With yours argument I can't offer any bonus game from any Groupees bundle because the bonus games are offered "free" to everyone who bought the bundle. The give back bundle was just a bonus to everyone who bought a bundle from Groupees in a given time frame of a few months back.
WildHobgoblin: Hah, that's quite some list :) and things already moving quickly, I see.

So, may I have Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons if still available?

I'll leave S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl (Steam)
and bit Dungeon II (Steam as well).

Edit: Thanks a lot, Xananax! So, off to edit the list...
cardangrille: I'm new to the thread but I'd like to take bit Dungeon II and leave behind Terraria (for STEAM) up for grabs if that's alright?
I'll take that and leave Fish Fillets 2 (steam).
leon30: Actually it wasn't free because a newly registered Groupees user would not receive the give back bundle, also someone registered 5 years ago but that never made any purchase also would not get that bundle and even more as I recall the bundle was send only to people who purchased a bundle from Groupees in the last 12 or 24 months, but not everyone, actually there was a fuss in the chat about that. That's way it wasn't called "The free bundle" but "The Give back bundle".
With yours argument I can't offer any bonus game from any Groupees bundle because the bonus games are offered "free" to everyone who bought the bundle. The give back bundle was just a bonus to everyone who bought a bundle from Groupees in a given time frame of a few months back.
at start it was give back bundle but later they gave it away to all for facebook like or something like this,dont remember details.
wildys: at start it was give back bundle but later they gave it away to all for facebook like or something like this,dont remember details.
Here: http://www.epicbundle.com/article/bundle-for-free-groupees-giveback-bundle