It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The beginning of my bureaucratic afterlife
Attachments:
new_life.jpg (408 Kb)
Vingry: snip....

(Field of Glory 2)

P.S.: The low quality of the screenshots is actually due to the size compression that I had to do on those pictures so as to meet the image uploading requirements set by GOG in its forum.
DrazenCro: That can always be "fixed/improved", see pic 1 and 2 and still under the requirements, below 500 Kb.

Anyway, Divine Divinity, so far so good.

1 - My new companion, so far he is still alive. I wonder why this map is smaller, why it isn't big as the default one
2 - Nothing without greed. Oh my, look all those keys, though I have enough lockpicks to rob every corner of the game :)
Did you use some kinds of filter online btw?
I don't have any screenshot of it myself (or a way to take one), but here is a web page with an animated picture that shows a little game I tried for a moment:
https://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Wio-Terminal-Firmware/
first ' real challenge ' for the military of the kingdom Colchis

turned out into this 2 hour slugfest

but we won, just don't ask how

mental note, spread your generals more even next time

and try to figure out how to remove and add units to the generals command
Attachments:
Had a blast playing the demo for Destroy All Humans! Was looking to play something light and fun right before bedtime. ;) I say "light", though the game proved to be quite challenging at times. Intuitive controls, though weapon did not always lock on intended target. Loved the brain-harvesting mechanic too! Will be dreaming about being an alien on the rampage tonight. :P
Attachments:
matterbandit: snip
Wow, look at the first picture :) :)

Vingry: Did you use some kinds of filter online btw?
Nope, image viewer program I use can apply some filters, so usually I change a bit of brightness, contrast and saturation, just a bit.
It seems I've gotten into a bit of a predicament.

(Screenshot created with the aid of a couple glitches; no cheats are used (unlike the last screenshot I posted). Interestingly enough, it is relatively easy to recover from this situation.)

(Screenshot might contain spoilers regarding who's in your party at a certain point.)
Attachments:
Managed to survive the first 105 turns of Fields of Glory : Empires

Playing as the might kingdom of Colchis

waged wars against Iberia and Armenia in wich Colchis both came out as winner

under the twisted guidance of the King Colchis territory has doubled

Colchis, a fairly educated kingdom at start with both Armenic and Hellenistic influences degraded to a barbaric stronghold with a very wealthy kingdom center where intrige and lust ruled the courts and lands now in an cultural upheaval to regain the moral consistency of times almost forgotten

1 military coup, succeeded

1 ruler found belly up in the sewers

currently 3d on the legacy score list and 23th on the decadence culture ranking

woha ( soft tone )

395 turns left
Attachments:
Post edited August 09, 2020 by Radiance1979
Tree Hugging Animal Thing... aka Ori and the Will of the Wisps

It's been a few years since I've played the original game, so I can't make any direct comparisons with the sequel, but it definitely feels like more of the same, which is absolutely a good thing. The game is just as gorgeous (if not more so) with some terrific music. I'm pretty sure there didn't use to be this much "talking" before though, mainly through the chatter of the scattered NPCs throughout the world and later in the hub town. *shrug*
Attachments:
family.jpg (195 Kb)
onwards.jpg (137 Kb)
Some other shots from PoP - Warrior Within. I should speed the game's completion up, 'cause the next month I'll buy a new, no-compromise desktop PC and I'll need to install everything (and I mean: everything) from start...
Attachments:
Post edited August 10, 2020 by KingofGnG
dtgreene: I explicitly play turn based RPGs for the combat, as I prefer that style of combat to action combat. (Also, for character growth and, for those with lots of abilities, something I can experiment in.)
I am good at most forms of RPG combat, though I prefer turn based most times. Of course in instant combat(what I call the combat in games like diablo) I just practice and level on lower level enemies in-game while testing out skills and buffs and such, then move that to the higher level areas...so far it usually works. :)

(And diablo has a TON of abilities...some similar....but many to try out....which I like in such games)

dtgreene: I don't have any screenshot of it myself (or a way to take one), but here is a web page with an animated picture that shows a little game I tried for a moment:
There are extensions for many browsers to take such shots(and even some that allow you to edit pics before saving them), if you need one. Also some screen recorders are good for this as well.
Post edited August 10, 2020 by GameRacer
KingofGnG: Some other shots from PoP - Warrior Within. I should speed the game's completion up, 'cause the next month I'll buy a new, no-compromise desktop PC and I'll need to install everything (and I mean: everything) from start...
I belief most gog games either save in the user games directory or in their own directory, and... the games are copy proof, if you have some external device with enough space you can just copy paste and all will be fine, saves some time though its not always recommended

if you go from amd to intel or visa versa it is recommended to clear any and all storage devices connected to the machine
Radiance1979: I belief most gog games either save in the user games directory or in their own directory, and... the games are copy proof, if you have some external device with enough space you can just copy paste and all will be fine, saves some time though its not always recommended

if you go from amd to intel or visa versa it is recommended to clear any and all storage devices connected to the machine
No, it's not the GOG-version but my personal, DRM-free copy of the game :-P

And the issue is not that I cannot transfer savefiles. Just that I would hate to do so: continuing a game on a completely different system :-P
dtgreene: I don't have any screenshot of it myself (or a way to take one), but here is a web page with an animated picture that shows a little game I tried for a moment:
GameRacer: There are extensions for many browsers to take such shots(and even some that allow you to edit pics before saving them), if you need one. Also some screen recorders are good for this as well.
(I had a sizable post written but lost it because the router decided to drop the connection right when I was posting.)

Not on a microcrontroller-based system. We're not talking about something that runs on a computer or smartphone, here.
Radiance1979: I belief most gog games either save in the user games directory or in their own directory, and... the games are copy proof, if you have some external device with enough space you can just copy paste and all will be fine, saves some time though its not always recommended

KingofGnG: No, it's not the GOG-version but my personal, DRM-free copy of the game :-P

And the issue is not that I cannot transfer savefiles. Just that I would hate to do so: continuing a game on a completely different system :-P
agreed, deleted all previous playthroughs except for one game, control with my last system switch
Post edited August 10, 2020 by Radiance1979