It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Darksiders 3
Attachments:
Post edited August 07, 2019 by arsalan12
Oda you twit!
Attachments:
civ_5.jpg (320 Kb)
Now playing: Braid. Aaargh, the puzzles... They hurt!
Attachments:
Strategic Turn-Based Relationship Simulator Novel... aka Fire Emblem: Three Houses

This one has kept me quite busy. I'm very much liking the new combat UI with telegraphed enemy attacks, which makes positioning my troops easier and quicker. Also, the divine pulse is also a great face-saving addition. No more need for save-scumming via hard reset or casual mode to fix a mistake. I've only had to use it twice in my campaign thus far.

The addition of the school simulation bits and the now typical relationship system help to flesh out the game quite a bit. :) I'm over 55 hours into my run and judging from where I am in the campaign I have anywhere from 20 to 40 hours to go still.
Attachments:
oh_really.jpg (372 Kb)
This line is begging to be used on these forums in response to some of these ridiculous threads with a ton of nonsense back-and-forth. I'll be like Bernkastel when I grow up, I'm sure!
Attachments:
Post edited August 10, 2019 by clarry
The game :)
Attachments:
ee.jpg (140 Kb)
Matewis: Tried out D3's starter edition. Incredible disappointment :(
I especially like how the cursor is explicitly hovering over "Cancel" :D

arsalan12: Darksiders 3
Playing it too currently. Love the game. Already running NG+5.

EDIT:
Posted some artistic screenshots from the only area in the game, which is completely dark.
Attachments:
Post edited August 10, 2019 by idbeholdME
idbeholdME: I especially like how the cursor is explicitly hovering over "Cancel" :D
Nice catch :) Yup, I was relieved when it was over...

Doing some arena battles and bandit hunting in Warband
Attachments:
arena.jpg (368 Kb)
idbeholdME: I especially like how the cursor is explicitly hovering over "Cancel" :D

arsalan12: Darksiders 3
idbeholdME: Playing it too currently. Love the game. Already running NG+5.

EDIT:
Posted some artistic screenshots from the only area in the game, which is completely dark.
Yeah the game is so much fun to play. I don't think it deserved the hate that it got.
arsalan12: Yeah the game is so much fun to play. I don't think it deserved the hate that it got.
Well, it got some hate but it also sold well enough so that DS4 is basically a 100% confirmed. I'd give it an 8/10. I like it much more than DS 2 and slightly less than DS1. What annoys me the most are the 30 FPS locked cutscenes and performance issues (some areas really tank down FPS even on very beefy systems due to what I think is poor optimalization) .

But the game itself is very good IMO.
arsalan12: Yeah the game is so much fun to play. I don't think it deserved the hate that it got.
idbeholdME: Well, it got some hate but it also sold well enough so that DS4 is basically a 100% confirmed. I'd give it an 8/10. I like it much more than DS 2 and slightly less than DS1. What annoys me the most are the 30 FPS locked cutscenes and performance issues (some areas really tank down FPS even on very beefy systems due to what I think is poor optimalization) .

But the game itself is very good IMO.
Yeah the optimization was pretty terrible in some areas. For me Darksiders 2 is my favorite one in the series then 3rd and 1st last. Also can't wait to play Darksiders Genesis looks like a cool game.
Sieging Dhirim. Did not go well.
Attachments:
siege.jpg (445 Kb)
I am a stone ...
Attachments:
Dealing with some bandits, and disturbing scene found in a Nord prison.
Attachments:
bandits.jpg (487 Kb)
Think I'll take the bus.
Attachments:
train.jpg (438 Kb)