It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Matewis: Interesting, I'm not sure if I knew it at the time then, or if I was just lucky since I've 100%'ed AC (base game - no DLCs) twice.
To clarify: I assume you are counting the "main" game stuff(as in the missions and collectibles and such) as 100%ing the game?

(I ask as afaim the dialogs for such characters aren't counted in the percentages officially, and the only way to 100% the extra dialogs like Calendar Man is to either play the game as either main character on every holiday that is talked about in the game, or to change your system's date and reload the game a bunch of times)
Post edited December 12, 2020 by GamezRanker
As a little in between entertainment

- Per Aspera -

Just had to see what the fuzz was all about. so far i'm not left with a very good impression but who knows what will happen. Just with 0.1278 % of Mars's territory in my control it does seem to be pretty early for any kind of opinion.

I do hope it will end up being just as much fun as... lets say Settlers 2

Graphical options are terrible btw, 3070 recommended... just as with Cyberpunk 2077
Attachments:
Time4Tea: C'mon ... at least show us a screenshot of you making a mess ... ;-)
Radiance1979: i'll .... try ....... the least i can do i guess, its a bit hard when playing with a controller, or there is a photo mode i'm unaware off but .. i'll try ! the game is doomed fast btw!!
Yeah, it's tricky trying to get action screenshots in the originals as well. The gameplay is so fast that if you start dicking about with the 'print screen' key, it won't take long before the demons take you down :-)
Privateer? Privateer! ...aka Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

They really did shamelessly lift a lot of Origin's Privateer's systems and put them to use in their own game. Not that that's a bad thing in my book, seeing as Privateer was my favorite of the old space combat games. Thankfully, it comes with a lot of QoL features in this modernized take. Plays perfectly on a regular gamepad, too. :)
Attachments:
pew_pew.jpg (253 Kb)
asteroid.jpg (436 Kb)
skirmish.jpg (217 Kb)
meow
Attachments:
shot0039.jpg (324 Kb)
shot0040.jpg (391 Kb)
shot0042.jpg (497 Kb)
shot0037.jpg (456 Kb)
GamezRanker: To clarify: I assume you are counting the "main" game stuff(as in the missions and collectibles and such) as 100%ing the game?

(I ask as afaim the dialogs for such characters aren't counted in the percentages officially, and the only way to 100% the extra dialogs like Calendar Man is to either play the game as either main character on every holiday that is talked about in the game, or to change your system's date and reload the game a bunch of times)
It's been several years since my last playthrough so I cannot quite remember. I only recall an ingame percentage which I managed to twice get to 100%.

OT, trying to figure out the layout for my industrial zone at the docks
Attachments:
port.jpg (488 Kb)
Trackday @ Cadwell Park. My kind of drug...

Matewis: I think this is my biggest city yet. Managing the oil and wine imports nearly had me pulling out my hair! Mostly because I insisted on making that little island an industrial island, which left little room to properly place warehouses.

Londinium - City-wide screenshot :
https://imgur.com/a/TJZnisF
Really enjoying these city-wide screenshots!
Attachments:
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Vythonaut
Mr.Mumbles: Privateer? Privateer! ...aka Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

They really did shamelessly lift a lot of Origin's Privateer's systems and put them to use in their own game. Not that that's a bad thing in my book, seeing as Privateer was my favorite of the old space combat games. Thankfully, it comes with a lot of QoL features in this modernized take. Plays perfectly on a regular gamepad, too. :)
Well, that is certainly not a bad thing, i did enjoy rebel galaxy so might give this one a try too ... if its anything like privateer .. though i have still a deal to settle with privateer 2 ..... Star Wars Squadrons, and EPIC was so kind to provide a free giveaway for Elite Dangerous .... Not to mention those arcade flightsims, uhm wingmen and ace combat 7 i still need to give a run ( or X3 and X4 ) for that matter

( seriously if any of those games would have been like star wolf i would have finished them a long long time ago )

so yea, thanks for the heads up!
first attempts doom carnage shots

the blue key card was a nice memory from the past

all in all

no secrets
no points
no special demons

Just glad to make it through to the end of the level

did not die though

so there's that !
Attachments:
I think she got in an argument with the other girls. Besides, the way she was fondling under the skirt was suspicious.
Attachments:
shot0048.jpg (310 Kb)
shot0056.jpg (483 Kb)
shot0057.jpg (490 Kb)
shot0061.jpg (452 Kb)
Post edited December 13, 2020 by clarry
Vythonaut: Really enjoying these city-wide screenshots!
Thank you, they're really fun to make :)

Decided to redo Londinium because the docks area in my 1st try was knackered.
city-wide screenshot

Tried some different food distribution methods via warehouses only to fail dismally - distances are too vast for where I wanted to build the city- so reverted to regular old granaries set to 'get food'
Man vs the Deep ...aka Phoenix Point

I love the ballistic system the game uses. No more nebulous percentages! No more ridiculous misses at point-blank range! Even better, being able to actually take free aim at enemies to maim when you can't quite kill is very satisfying. For example, I had an encounter with a slightly evolved mutant which used a chitinous shield to deflect bullets in front. To get around it, instead of flanking I had my sniper shoot off the arm that was supporting the shield so my assault guy could shoot it in the face once that protection was gone. :) Also, being able to hit an enemy behind the first I missed with the same shot is quite cool.

I'm kind of bouncing between a few games right now. Not sure how well that'll work out, but I'm definitely not planning on dropping this one. ;)
Attachments:
bug_hunt.jpg (404 Kb)
Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the best looking games currently on PC. Too bad that this quality has a huge performance price.
Attachments:
cp2077_01.jpg (336 Kb)
cp2077_02.jpg (335 Kb)
cp2077_03.jpg (219 Kb)
cp2077_04.jpg (284 Kb)
cp2077_05.jpg (367 Kb)
Post edited December 15, 2020 by Sarafan
Hey, don't look at the camera, turn the other way around!
Attachments:
spa_67.jpeg (485 Kb)
Mr.Mumbles: Man vs the Deep ...aka Phoenix Point

I love the ballistic system the game uses. No more nebulous percentages! No more ridiculous misses at point-blank range! Even better, being able to actually take free aim at enemies to maim when you can't quite kill is very satisfying. For example, I had an encounter with a slightly evolved mutant which used a chitinous shield to deflect bullets in front. To get around it, instead of flanking I had my sniper shoot off the arm that was supporting the shield so my assault guy could shoot it in the face once that protection was gone. :) Also, being able to hit an enemy behind the first I missed with the same shot is quite cool.

I'm kind of bouncing between a few games right now. Not sure how well that'll work out, but I'm definitely not planning on dropping this one. ;)
yea, i fell for it too :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

In between acts

accidently managed to finish one of the ( shorter ) gamemodes of Fantasy General 2
Attachments:
Post edited December 15, 2020 by Radiance1979