It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our passion, Your story

Say Focus Entertainment themselves and it’s impossible not to agree with that motto.

This French video game developer and publisher founded 26 years ago and since then they have given us amazing games that always deliver when it comes to offering fresh and unique experiences to players around the world.

Today, we want to share their passion for gaming with you, so we’ve gathered some of their incredible titles in a special Focus Entertainment Sale where you can find deals as high as -80% that last until November 23rd, 11 PM UTC.

Thanks to their innovative concepts, inventive gameplay and original worlds that transcend the boundaries of video games you can enjoy and immerse yourselves in titles like:

A Plague Tale: Innocence (-60%)
Globally critically-acclaimed stealth action adventure title that uses impeccable storytelling as its main driving factor. Action takes place in the year 1349 in the Kingdom of France, where plague ravages. You’ll follow the grim tale of young Amicia and her little brother Hugo, in a heartrending journey through the darkest hours of history. Hunted by Inquisition soldiers and surrounded by unstoppable swarms of rats, Amicia and Hugo will come to know and trust each other. As they struggle to survive against overwhelming odds, they will fight to find purpose in this brutal, unforgiving world.

Vampyr (-80%)
Action, role-playing horror that takes place in 1918’s London. You are newly-turned Vampyr Dr. Jonathan Reid. As a doctor, you must find a cure to save the city’s flu-ravaged citizens. What’s really terrifying in this title are not the vampires themselves. It is the idea of being the bearer of the curse that now consumes the blood of those he vowed to heal. The inner struggle of embracing or fighting the monster within and the weight of living with the consequences of our decisions (not mentioning all the unholy powers that we use).

Call of Cthulhu (-65%)
This official video game inspired by Chaosium's classic pen and paper RPG, brings you deep into a world of creeping madness and shrouded Old Gods within Lovecraft's iconic universe. It’s an atmospheric adventure horror where private Investigator Pierce is sent to look into the tragic death of the Hawkins family on the isolated Darkwater Island. But soon enough, the main protagonist is pulled into a terrifying world of conspiracies, cultists, and cosmic horrors and nothing is as it seems.

And that’s just the tip of it! Experience all of the Focus Entertainment’s games in our Special Sale and fully dive into their realms full of passion for gaming and tales that run deep into players mind.
I'll definitely get Blacktail before it releases, probably my most anticipated game this year.

I don't see a gog release of Evil West mentioned anywhere, but I'm somewhat sure it'll be a day one release...or at least a delayed one.
There's also another title published by Focus Entertainment that's also not (yet?) on GOG: Shady Part of Me.
Evil west release date here on day one please gog team?!
NuffCatnip: I don't see a gog release of Evil West mentioned anywhere, but I'm somewhat sure it'll be a day one release...or at least a delayed one.
Evil West looks so much better than what came after the original Shadow Warrior Reboot. Definitely crossing my fingers for that one, too.
Evil West, Weird West, Hard West... That setting is pretty cool and good to see it gets some representation but naming convention start to seem like a meme.
high rated
• $0.99 • -80% • Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle
• $0.99 • -80% • Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate
• $0.99 • -80% • Runaway: A Road Adventure
• $0.99 • -80% • Yesterday
• $1.24 • -75% • Space Run: Fast and Safe Delivery
• $1.39 • -80% • Masters of Anima
• $1.49 • -70% • The Next BIG Thing
• $1.74 • -75% • Bound By Flame
• $1.99 • -60% • Mars: War Logs
• $1.99 • -80% • Seasons after Fall
• $1.99 • -80% • The Technomancer
• $2.49 • -75% • Silverfall: Complete
• $2.99 • -80% • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
• $3.74 • -75% • The Surge
• $4.49 • -70% • The Council
• $4.99 • -50% • Necromunda: Hired Gun - Gang Wars Cosmetics Bundle
• $4.99 • -50% • The Surge 2 - Season Pass
• $5.99 • -70% • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2
• $5.99 • -80% • Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition
• $6.24 • -75% • The Surge - Augmented Edition
• $6.99 • -65% • Call of Cthulhu
• $7.49 • -75% • The Surge 2
• $7.99 • -80% • Vampyr
• $8.54 • -75% • Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition - Deluxe
• $9.21 • -65% • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada - Complete Edition
• $9.99 • -50% • Curse of the Dead Gods
• $10.79 • -73% • The Surge 1 and 2 - Dual Pack
• $11.99 • -60% • Othercide
• $11.99 • -70% • The Surge 2 - Premium Edition
• $12.91 • -60% • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - Complete Edition
• $13.99 • -60% • GreedFall
• $15.99 • -60% • A Plague Tale: Innocence
• $15.99 • -60% • GreedFall Gold Edition
• $17.42 • -48% • Othercide + OST + Artbook Bundle
• $17.84 • -70% • Shooter Dual Pack - Necromunda: Hired Gun + Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition
• $19.99 • -50% • Necromunda: Hired Gun
• $24.36 • -50% • Necromunda: Hired Gun Bundle