It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man, I wish I had some popcorn right now.
CBlakemore: Not even close to being accurate.

What happened is one guy told me he wanted a refund, I asked him did he want it to his Paypal account, he said yes. I refunded his money to that Paypal account.

He then told me after the money went through that he realized he made a mistake, that Paypal account was not active. I told him it was and showed him my receipt. This guy started yelling to support I had gypped him.

What a loser. Friend of yours? So he told you I refunded over a $1000 out of my own pocket but suddenly when it got to him he didn't get his money? What an incredible loser.
I have the support logs showing you falsely converted the account to REFUNDED to silence the ability to post comments on the page. After complaints to support you finally said you sent the money without requesting the PayPal account to send to and then claimed if was incorrect. Never once would you even confirm the account you SUPPOSEDLY sent the money too.

Finally after months of further hassle with both PayPal / IndieGoGo support you PARTIALLY refunded the pledge minus fees and in AUD instead of USD, all the while publicly boasting you incurred a personal loss to address these complaints. Then you go on to admit the underpayment in the thread with support and comment you would refund the remaining amount SOON, but in classic Cleve style NOTHING. That was over 9 months ago and even after the partial refund the amount I was defrauded is still more than the cost of the basic game pledge.

I'm sure that since you refused to send the full refund you are going to at least send a key for the digital version since the pending amount you NEVER refunded is still greater than the cost of the game. Right? You know that one with the guaranteed delivery date of May 2013.

Then again maybe you just finally decided it was a good time to the jump on the Greenlight wagon just as it is about to get replaced for another quick buck...you probably want to remove the DEMO tags from what you eventually post as FINAL for Steam.... then you can use money that to finish for GOG....
mistermumbles: Man, I wish I had some popcorn right now.
I've got beer and peanuts. Want some?
CBlakemore: How did it feel fighting for poppy fields and pedophiles who sell heroin?
OneFiercePuppy: Never did that, so I don't know. I'd guess it feels like finishing Grimoire, which, let's see...you've never done. But by all means, keep trying to impress people with your bluster, Cleve. God knows it's all you've got.

The problem with being a public figure is that it's trivially easy for people to - even accidentally - find out stuff about you. The only war you've ever fought, Cleve, was the one you won against anorexia. But by all means, keep regurgitating the bullet points from your JBS meetings PowerPoint slides. At least someone here won't have heard of them, and there are always people who'll be eager to believe whatever you shovel their way. Someone at least won't have heard about your risible blogspot mess.

Don't forget to cry about fluoride poisoning on your way back to your cave. Or about how much you hate Einstein (or anyone else the world can clearly tell is so much smarter than you - so, most people). It'll give me another good laugh. Who doesn't love a good laugh to wrap up their week?
You sound like you are cutting and pasting from blurbs you found on Google. When was your service? Send me your real name and branch of service, I will send you mine. I can find the record of your service in Afghanistan in ten minutes. What's the harm? You notice I never use an alias online. That's because I don't have anything I am trying to hide or am ashamed of. PM me your details and we will see about your military record in a few minutes.

You don't write well enough to pull off sophisticated. You're just heaving gibberish you got from the internet and hoping something there sticks.

CBlakemore: Not even close to being accurate.

What happened is one guy told me he wanted a refund, I asked him did he want it to his Paypal account, he said yes. I refunded his money to that Paypal account.

He then told me after the money went through that he realized he made a mistake, that Paypal account was not active. I told him it was and showed him my receipt. This guy started yelling to support I had gypped him.

What a loser. Friend of yours? So he told you I refunded over a $1000 out of my own pocket but suddenly when it got to him he didn't get his money? What an incredible loser.
Malichite: I have the support logs showing you falsely converted the account to REFUNDED to silence the ability to post comments on the page. After complaints to support you finally said you sent the money without requesting the PayPal account to send to and then claimed if was incorrect. Never once would you even confirm the account you SUPPOSEDLY sent the money too.

Finally after months of further hassle with both PayPal / IndieGoGo support you PARTIALLY refunded the pledge minus fees and in AUD instead of USD, all the while publicly boasting you incurred a personal loss to address these complaints. Then you go on to admit the underpayment in the thread with support and comment you would refund the remaining amount SOON, but in classic Cleve style NOTHING. That was over 9 months ago and even after the partial refund the amount I was defrauded is still more than the cost of the basic game pledge.

I'm sure that since you refused to send the full refund you are going to at least send a key for the digital version since the pending amount you NEVER refunded is still greater than the cost of the game. Right? You know that one with the guaranteed delivery date of May 2013.

Then again maybe you just finally decided it was a good time to the jump on the Greenlight wagon just as it is about to get replaced for another quick buck...you probably want to remove the DEMO tags from what you eventually post as FINAL for Steam.... then you can use money that to finish for GOG....
... and why do you think support resolved your ticket? They were laughing at what a joke you were! It was like having a retarded child crying about how he got his money back but then he dropped it in the gutter and it washed down the drain. Ken I haz more munnies?

Support was laughing at what a breathtaking idiot you are. Even after finally getting your refund you were still bitching. They were telling me what a drag you were. That's why your parents kept driving you to remote locations in the woods when you were little and dropping you off.

Still crying a year later. What an idiot.

So what's your story now? Did you get a refund or didn't you? You don't know from one day to the next. Do you think I ever got refunded the money I sent to your registered account? Never saw it. I was willing to pay it to hear the last of you but you can't shut up. Here you are a year later still blathering about Cleve not refunding your money. Do you think a lot of people who contribute to IndieGoGo campaigns EVER GET REFUNDED? Nothing can make a guy like you shut up. This is probably the most interesting thing in your life you have to talk about. Incessantly.

P.S. SUPPORT EXPLICITLY TOLD ME I WAS NOT REQUIRED TO REFUND ONE PENNY. THEY WERE SIMPLY RELAYING YOUR WHINING TO ME. THEY TOLD ME IF I CHOSE NOT TO THEY COULD NOT DO A THING ABOUT IT. ACCORDING TO YOUR INDIEGOGO ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU WILL SEE YOU ARE NOT OWED A REFUND ON ANYTHING YOU CONTRIBUTE TO INDIEGOGO.
Post edited April 08, 2017 by CBlakemore
OneFiercePuppy: Someone at least won't have heard about your risible blogspot mess.
That risible mess that has never been advertised, promoted or even developed or presented is approaching 6 million unique hits this week. That is more than some commercial news sites. More people read my blog on a daily basis than read most of the commercially funded, promoted sites with advertising. That's just some silly blog I started throwing my thoughts up on a couple years back.

I'd like to see the link to your blog to know what interests you sufficiently to mention each day. I'd bet you don't write much on your own - you mainly do critique.
CBlakemore: That risible mess that has never been advertised, promoted or even developed or presented is approaching 6 million unique hits this week.
Sounds like someone's feelings got hurt.

I find it fascinating that you get 280% of all the monthly hits for all the sites on your parent domain combined, according to the biggest analytics services. On behalf of advertisers throughout the world, I have to ask - how do you manage that amazing feat?

Nevermind, it's the same way you manage everything else - nothing's impossible when you just make stuff up.

Though, you get infinite% more hits than I do, that's true; I have no blog at all. The only public writing I've done is collaborative, so I have to decline your offer to compare epeens. Yours is much bigger.

Finally, it's not a matter of writing well enough to pull off sophisticated; it's about how much effort the town troll is worth. You're not worth enough to even proofread my posts (missed an apostrophe last post). But, as always; thanks for the laughs. You were amusing for three posts, but you don't write well enough to pull off serious.
[url= Parallelism! Ta-da! ][/url]
CBlakemore: That risible mess that has never been advertised, promoted or even developed or presented is approaching 6 million unique hits this week.
OneFiercePuppy: Sounds like someone's feelings got hurt.

I find it fascinating that you get 280% of all the monthly hits for all the sites on your parent domain combined, according to the biggest analytics services. On behalf of advertisers throughout the world, I have to ask - how do you manage that amazing feat?

Nevermind, it's the same way you manage everything else - nothing's impossible when you just make stuff up.

Though, you get infinite% more hits than I do, that's true; I have no blog at all. The only public writing I've done is collaborative, so I have to decline your offer to compare epeens. Yours is much bigger.

Finally, it's not a matter of writing well enough to pull off sophisticated; it's about how much effort the town troll is worth. You're not worth enough to even proofread my posts (missed an apostrophe last post). But, as always; thanks for the laughs. You were amusing for three posts, but you don't write well enough to pull off serious.
[url= Parallelism! Ta-da! ][/url]
Straw man avoids sending me your real name and military service (just your MOS is all I need). Is it possible you don't have any military service? As for me, look for Cleveland M. Blakemore, Fire Direction Control 13E between 1980 and 1992.

Have you ever been punched in the face as an adult? Be honest. You have no military service, do you?

What about steering me to some of that exceptional writing of yours? I am sure it is far better than my stuff, I am surprised you don't do it commercially. "Collaborative" means "I have never written anything."

A leading libertarian writer at Lew Rockwell called me a combination of Hunter S. Thompson and Hemingway. I was given an invitation to speak at TEDx not once, but twice, solely based on my blog. Both times declined.

The hit counter on my blog was reset in 2009. It had reached well over 3 million when I rebooted the site. The math should be simple enough even you could figure it out. I have had legal demands from Blogger to include advertising revenue banners on my site, pointing out I was turning down money. I ignored all their requests for years.
CBlakemore: Straw man avoids sending me
Not actually a straw man, but nobody really expected you to be logically sound so don't sweat it.
CBlakemore: (just your MOS is all I need)
Oh, is that all you need? PMOS or secondaries? 2674. You're welcome.
CBlakemore: Have you ever been punched in the face as an adult? Be honest.
No. I'm smart enough to move and counter. Did they not teach you to win fights in the Army? That explains a lot.
CBlakemore: A leading libertarian writer at Lew Rockwell called me a combination of Hunter S. Thompson and Hemingway.
My mom said I'm really handsome. Any other meaningless accolades that you didn't ultimately get? Incidentally, he might have just been hopeful you'd "pull a Hemingway" in which case it's less an honor than you might guess.
CBlakemore: I have had legal demands from Blogger to include advertising revenue banners on my site, pointing out I was turning down money. I ignored all their requests for years.
Probably just as well you ignored legal demands. I mean, you're marketing Grimoire: Herald of the Winged Exemplar now, aren't you? And Omniconnection is marketing Grimoire, right? So I guess your experience in the legal arena isn't the best. Makes you a...what's the word? Winner? No, that's the antonym.

It'll come to me.
[url= You meet a lot of veterans, working as a contractor post-service. Almost everyone with your attitude is one of the ones who couldn't hack it. Got busted down. Out because of up-or-out. What were you? E5 kicked out after 12? That's my bet. Me, I made Sgt in 5. Never even an NJP. Never a PFT that wasn't 1st class, never a range score worse than Sharpshooter. Also never had the urge to tell someone who was at war that theirs wasn't a real war. Like everyone else who went, I watched people blown apart by RPGs, torn apart by Ma Deuce. Slept to the comforting hum of the A10 strafing runs and the C-RAM batteries keeping me safe. Never hear me tell an admin clerk their time wasn't as valid as anyone else. The ones who talk the biggest game? They're the littlest ones in the end. Big dog don't need to bark. Big dog's big no matter who's looking. ][/url]
Cleave, release you bloody game GOG, they want it, we want it, you'll be on the front page at least for a day, while greenlight is going to be replaced soon and the momentum tends to fade out after the initial peak of interest, and for what? Releasing among all the shovelware that is on steam.
So we got Cleve and OneFiercePuppy going at it for some reason ... I guess?

Anyway, it doesn't hurt to vote if it's likely you'd buy the game here:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/grimoire_heralds_of_the_winged_exemplar
Post edited April 08, 2017 by tfishell
tfishell: So we got Cleve and OneFiercePuppy going at it for some reason ... I guess?
Aw, it's just some jostling. Sort of a quis custodiet thing, except we're both idiots arguing on a gaming forum. =)
Popcorn?
tfishell: So we got Cleve and OneFiercePuppy going at it for some reason ... I guess?
OneFiercePuppy: Aw, it's just some jostling. Sort of a quis custodiet thing, except we're both idiots arguing on a gaming forum. =)
Popcorn?
So no name and no mos style military service? Did you serve in the foreign legion?

Which unit did you serve with in Afghanistan? I probably personally know somebody from your unit if you were in a combat battalion or artillery unit.

2674 is a Cryptologic Linguist. Did you see fierce action while in a desk job on top of a tank in Afghanistan filling out signals intelligence reports? I was not aware that was a combat MOS. I don't think they issue guys like you guns and they sure don't send you anyplace where you can get shot. You're telling me to quit pretending to be a tough guy? I was in a real military unit issued weapons and bullets. We heard about guys like you. We heard you didn't have the guts to get a combat MOS. You must think a Fire Direction Control Officer directs civilian traffic at the PX. My MOS is like Battleship except the enemy is firing live rounds on your position.
CBlakemore: I was in a real military unit issued weapons and bullets. We heard about guys like you. We heard you didn't have the guts to get a combat MOS.
Nah, I just had a GT of 138, gave me options. I'm sure you were issued bullets; even the gate guards back in garrison got bullets. That's part of the whole military thing. Did you not know? I guess not.

I'm also not surprised you don't know, for example, what job a linguist would do in a coalition force. That's ok. I'd explain but there's a file size limit on GOG attachments so pictures are out.

See, it boils down to this. You're posturing, and I don't want to stray too far afield. Let's sum up some stuff, yeah?

In 2012, you said What do you want to believe? That the game is going to be coming out next year? You can believe it.

Of course it didn't. You also said, that same day, On the other hand, having now taken money for the game on IndieGoGo, even $1, is an obligation. If I defaulted on that obligation you could start to make some conclusions about my character and these would actually be justified.

I'm not going to default on the obligation I have now because I am fundamentally an honest person. I would not take other people's money and not fulfill their pledge. That would actually be very wrong.

And of course, you failed to produce the game as promised. The next day you said, Grimoire will come out in May 2013 and you can expect in future you will see more of the same from me, plenty of demonstrable gameplay and all the major problems solved before I start a campaign. A laudable goal, but you failed. As you always do.
That November, you put up a video demo. Note at about 2:58 you claim it'll be out in May 2013. Of course, it wasn't.

Remember your subsequent IndieGoGo campaign? "This game will ship in May 2013 with or without enhancement!!" Was it..oh, no. No, it wasn't released.

You settled down shortly afterwards, since you had no game. But you came back in 2014, and 2015. Remember when you posted, in 2015, "I am down to roughly 7 issues that have emerged mainly from searching for notes in the code commented as "//*TODO" and "//*FIX". As far as I can tell I have not been able to produce an in-game exception from doing anything. (quoted from a user copying+pasting). Guess those issues took a long time to fix, huh? The following year, you wrote on your IndieGoGo page, "Placing the very last of the unique items today and finalising perk placements. I have not heard from anybody so I assume that's it, I've got them all now. That's about it. Everything is nearly finished. I am working for next two weeks going over every single detail marked as LEAVE UNTIL VERY END."
Well, your idea of two weeks is pretty much crap.

You also made some highly amusing claims about your plans for Grimoire. Remember this part?:
"1. I decide there will never be a third campaign because of all this butthurt.

2. I decide Rodney will get his refund with 2 other people the night before the game is released, meaning he has forfeited the rarest artefacts in the history of the computer game industry. The guy cornholed himself so badly it makes me wince when I walk.

He literally snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Meanwhile the faithful are getting ready to cash in their longshot million-to-one bets. Even at the final hour the Blakemore irony effect demolished the unbelievers. These popamolers will never pass through the gates of paradise. Their faith was tested in the RPG development desert and they failed. Now the long lonely hours playing bizarre badly translated Japanese games for the remainder of their lives beckons ... as they wonder what might have been ..."

Yeah, yeah. Wall o' text. It would be a lot shorter if you had fewer examples of your colossal failures, but you are thorough, gotta give you that. See, we can spar back and forth about your myriad failures as a human and you can pull classic Cleve garbage like not knowing what you're talking about and arguing anyway. That's cool, and I've been up all night anyway so I'm feeling puckish. I'm your huckleberry.

But the most important part about my posts here is to make sure anyone hearing about this stuff knows that you've built a long history of failure to produce your product. I just want to make sure that nobody throws you money without getting a good opportunity to see what you've said in the past; see what you've promised; watch you make a liar of yourself again and again.

Honestly, I couldn't make this stuff up. You're gold, Cleve. Gold.

EDITS to fix malformed links
Post edited July 28, 2017 by OneFiercePuppy
I just want to see Cleve's multi-page resignation letter to Sirtech.
Grimoire flamewar is amusing however.
Damn. Cleve Blakemore, the biggest joke of the RPG community, a man who has lied and lied and lied about what he was doing with his little game and when it would be completed, finally purports to finish his game and now he has the gall to accuse others of lying.

What a laugh.

Ironically, it seems the greatest service that Cleve could do for the gaming community would be to never finish his game so that we never have to hear from him again.

And he's racist too. Shocker.