It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 1,129 positive reviews??? How did it get those?
Post edited November 27, 2015 by mrkgnao
CarrionCrow: How can it be so bad? It's highly acclaimed, tons of people love it. Maybe you just have bad taste in video games. ;P
Crewdroog: I saw pics. I will have four people I have to command. :(
then things will stop for me to do the commands
other things i'm sure

*throws tomato*
It is worth 4 games, or 10 games on a sale. Don't you feel guilty of you don't play 10 games worth of it?

Most people play 80 hours of it
http://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=17451

Muahahaha
Licurg: Not in but +1

I'm not risking adding MoO3 or HoMM4 to my library .
What?!!!!! HOMAM 4 is great!

Oh the music with opera voices and chorus is back! And the wonderful 3D models! And the storyline....so sweet! HOMAM 2 is of course the best, though.

HOMAM 2 for ever.
CarrionCrow: Waiting to see someone talk massive shit about the Commandos series now...
tinyE: That's not even funny. I'd seriously have to kill whoever did that!
Did somebody say...Commandos?

*tips beret*
Post edited November 28, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
Crewdroog: I saw pics. I will have four people I have to command. :(
then things will stop for me to do the commands
other things i'm sure

*throws tomato*
Gnostic: It is worth 4 games, or 10 games on a sale. Don't you feel guilty of you don't play 10 games worth of it?

Muahahaha
:(

i don't think i like you anymore.

XD
Gnostic: It is worth 4 games, or 10 games on a sale. Don't you feel guilty of you don't play 10 games worth of it?

Muahahaha
Crewdroog: :(

i don't think i like you anymore.

XD
Good Good, let the hate flow through you
And here your reward
Quick weekend bump for the thread. It's putting a nice dark smile on my face to see people willing to jump in and feel the pain, but we could always use more. If you'd like to participate, feel free to post your least wanted list and go for it.
Crewdroog: Edit: I am not putting down a list b/c gnostic, the evil, has given me a game that will take me a century to get through
No list, you say? Okay...in that case, you leave the choices to the less than tender mercies of whoever wants you to suffer that much more. Good luck. >=)
Post edited November 28, 2015 by CarrionCrow
P1na: Ok, not in. Because while it appears there are indeed some games that do make unhappy, I really don't want them on my account. No amount of guilt trip will make me play them. And asking for any other game would go against the rules, so pass.
You are telling me that there are games less desirable for you than Deus Ex 2 (which is in your account)? O_o
Post edited November 28, 2015 by Grargar
CarrionCrow: Quick weekend bump for the thread. It's putting a nice dark smile on my face to see people willing to jump in and feel the pain, but we could always use more. If you'd like to participate, feel free to post your least wanted list and go for it.
Crewdroog: Edit: I am not putting down a list b/c gnostic, the evil, has given me a game that will take me a century to get through
CarrionCrow: No list, you say? Okay...in that case, you leave the choices to the less than tender mercies of whoever wants you to suffer that much more. Good luck. >=)
if someone gives me something after I got Original Sin, that's just mean. the main quest is like 70 hrs long :(

i can't help i already got picked
CarrionCrow: Quick weekend bump for the thread. It's putting a nice dark smile on my face to see people willing to jump in and feel the pain, but we could always use more. If you'd like to participate, feel free to post your least wanted list and go for it.

No list, you say? Okay...in that case, you leave the choices to the less than tender mercies of whoever wants you to suffer that much more. Good luck. >=)
Crewdroog: if someone gives me something after I got Original Sin, that's just mean. the main quest is like 70 hrs long :(

So I can expect your screen shot that you beat the game a few weeks later. Hahahahaha.

You better show the screen shot of the low level characters you are having now though, or I will be mean later and claim that you just take the picture of someone else and you have to replay the game. XD
Crewdroog: if someone gives me something after I got Original Sin, that's just mean. the main quest is like 70 hrs long :(

Gnostic: So I can expect your screen shot that you beat the game a few weeks later. Hahahahaha.

You better show the screen shot of the low level characters you are having now though, or I will be mean later and claim that you just take the picture of someone else and you have to replay the game. XD
honestly, i wish i had a better computer so i could stream my hate while playing this game ;)
Love the thread, Carrion! I mean, I HATE it! grrrr *chuck* grrrrrrrrrr

Ooof, crew, have you even ever played the other Divinity games?
Grargar: You are telling me that there are games less desirable for you than Deus Ex 2 (which is in your account)? O_o
Of course! I may hate Deus Ex 2, but that is only because I really, really want to love it yet it doesn't let me. Because it sucks. Yet, even after 4 failures, I still entertain the fantasy of on day enjoying that game.

On the other hand, I hate football. I hate it so much it's one of the pillars of my existence. I'm very comfortable with my identity of a football hater, and I feel proud that I had a high school classmate who was part of the national selection and I didn't know about it. As such, what if I play a football game and is actually good? I would have to reconsider my opinions! Madness! Therefore, I don't want any football games on my account. It's a lot safer to despise them from a comfortably big distance.
Okay, time for a quick pre-sale bump.

With just a little time and money, you too can make someone's gaming experiences a bit more painful. (But in that fun sorta way.)

Anyone who'd like to give and receive pain, discomfort and general unpleasantness, feel free to post I'm in, along with a list of 5 or so games you'd hate to see staring at you whenever you open up your library. =)
CarrionCrow: Okay, time for a quick pre-sale bump.

With just a little time and money, you too can make someone's gaming experiences a bit more painful. (But in that fun sorta way.)

Anyone who'd like to give and receive pain, discomfort and general unpleasantness, feel free to post I'm in, along with a list of 5 or so games you'd hate to see staring at you whenever you open up your library. =)
Not to mention that inflicting pain on others is a central tradition of the holiday season:
- http://www.links2love.com/lyrics-12-pains-of-christmas-song.htm
- http://www.royzimmerman.com/lyrics/peacenick_pain.html
mrkgnao: Not to mention that inflicting pain on others is a central tradition of the holiday season:
- http://www.links2love.com/lyrics-12-pains-of-christmas-song.htm
- http://www.royzimmerman.com/lyrics/peacenick_pain.html
So true. It just tends to come in that manipulative way, that "It's okay if you don't stand outside a store for six hours, then contend with every jackass on the planet to literally wrestle items from their hands if need be, all so I can get what I want.
I mean, sure, I'll totally resent you and make you feel bad if you don't, but you don't have to." way.
Post edited December 02, 2015 by CarrionCrow