It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dear Satan,

Thank you for the game you have Secret Satan'd me. I hope you will have as little joy with the game you have received as I am likely to have with the one you have bestowed upon me. All in all I must confess, though, that you have been more merciful with your choice than I. Much appreciated!

Still, I hope your holiday is grand and cheerful. Merry Christmas!

And many thanks also go to CarrionCrow for sadistically organising it all.
Post edited December 25, 2015 by mrkgnao
Hello Secret Satan,

when I found almost my complete least wanted list in chat this morning I realized I was being far too nice by giving you only one game.

So I decided to be extra mean to you in the future to make up for that. Luckily I like being mean to you.:P

Thanks for that.

PS: I still like you. God knows why.^^
Post edited December 25, 2015 by Yezemin
Dear Secret Satan:

If you could pick a game i'd hate more, well you would truly be satan. Now i'm glad I gave you what I did. My game reads, and I quote, "X is a grand swashbuckling adventure that combines three styles of play; The deep tactics of card games with the rich strategy of table top board games, combined with a character role-playing system.".

card game. swashbuckling. tactics. strategy. You truly are a evil little monkey. bad monkey!

You are lucky I like you ;) hahahahaha

Secret Satan was a great idea, thanks Crow. I hope everyone tries at least one of their games, who knows, maybe we'll find we like...card...games... god i can barely say that.
My dear, evil, caring Secret Satan,

You are the best heartless person a man could know. You really did gift the game that would not only be a reason good enough to die out of boredom, but also a game that has a potential of making a person feel insanely more angry and sophisticated toward the entire social human race. And somewhere deep down in my cold blooded heart I love you for that. For inflicting so much twisted feelings, wrapped in sprinkles of joy... It really takes some over the edge artistic skills!

It's an evil yet great Christmas. Speaking of which... I really hope I returned the favor. For what could be better than being forced to play a game of...I don't know... Is it even a story? If anything at all could be better than that, my deed is done.

Merry Christmas, my little evil friend!

And Crow! I wish your evil gnomes went for vacation and freed you from any cold and scary basement that made you make this event. Though it was a great idea! Merry Christmas, evil master Crow!
I just want to please my Secret Satan in letting him know diabolical his deed turned out to be. I thought... I thought I would prove him wrong and challenge myself to play Democracy 3 and I would get into to game, and maybe even enjoy it. Oh God, how wrong I was. What an evil and torturing game that is. Basically a database of statistics, numbers and percents with many words related to politics and other boring bunch of stuff. I tortured myself for five minutes and thanks to Heavens, even my computer realized how diabolical this game is... Game crashed. And thanks to gods for that.

So, yeah... Congratulations, dear Secret Satan, in succeeding making my life a torture for those five wretched minutes!
Dessimu: I just want to please my Secret Satan in letting him know diabolical his deed turned out to be. I thought... I thought I would prove him wrong and challenge myself to play Democracy 3 and I would get into to game, and maybe even enjoy it. Oh God, how wrong I was. What an evil and torturing game that is. Basically a database of statistics, numbers and percents with many words related to politics and other boring bunch of stuff. I tortured myself for five minutes and thanks to Heavens, even my computer realized how diabolical this game is... Game crashed. And thanks to gods for that.

So, yeah... Congratulations, dear Secret Satan, in succeeding making my life a torture for those five wretched minutes!
I feel for you. There's a reason that game was on my least wanted list as well. And it's the only one I didn't get.

You should thank your computer.
Dessimu: I just want to please my Secret Satan in letting him know diabolical his deed turned out to be. I thought... I thought I would prove him wrong and challenge myself to play Democracy 3 and I would get into to game, and maybe even enjoy it. Oh God, how wrong I was. What an evil and torturing game that is. Basically a database of statistics, numbers and percents with many words related to politics and other boring bunch of stuff. I tortured myself for five minutes and thanks to Heavens, even my computer realized how diabolical this game is... Game crashed. And thanks to gods for that.

An experience so bad, even the computer refuses to play the thing. I love it. =)

[rubs his hands in diabolical glee]