It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

how about:
Planescape: Torment
The Temple of Elemental Evil
Dragon Shard
Demon Stone
Nox
Thief: Gold
One Unit Whole: Blood
Sanitarium
Evil Genius

(the list goes on...)

CarrionCrow: Waiting to see someone talk massive shit about the Commandos series now...
tinyE: That's not even funny. I'd seriously have to kill whoever did that!
Somehow I knew it was a good idea to cancel that lecture on the "Commandos" games. Good thing too since I haven't played them yet.
Post edited November 27, 2015 by JDelekto
Not in because it's too scary.

You would just have to gift me Grim Fandango without a guide, now that's hell.

Do I absolutely love it and own it, yes. Play it, no frickin way.
Confused this with the Secret Santa thread for a moment.^^ So, what is this?

Oh god!

Must... resist...mean...streak!

Critical fail!!!

Uhm, count me in.

That means I have to post a list of games I absolutely don't want to play, right?

OK, here you go:

VVVVVV
Rayman Forever
Carmageddon Max Pack
Hotline Miami
Democracy 3

(Be advised that I don't necessarily think these games are bad, I just have no desire to play them.)
Secret Stan? Who's Secret Stan? Oh, right, you don't want to connect Stan's real identity with his fake one, like you wouldn't want to expose that Batman is Secret Bruce. Um... waitaminute...
Post edited November 27, 2015 by Maighstir
My hands tremble every time Master of Orion 3 comes up for sale... And I never buy it :P
Crewdroog: for me it is more genre, like turn-based and strategy. there are so many games i'd love to try, but i see the "turn based" and go no, screw that.

Also, i'm a masochistic crazy person :)
Gnostic: Good, an opening. the turn based game you have to suffer is Divinity Original Sin.

It is such a sought after game by so many people.
It is highly recommended by so many people
And such an expensive game too.
And it has hundreds of hours of playability.

Let the thing in your chat screw you up.
when i said, "so many games i want to play and see turn-based and say "no"', this game was #1. hahahahhaa

And it is WAY too expensive. but now i have it staring at me. and i'm already feeling guilty for not downloading it yet. arlgiht i'll download it!!! *throws up hands*
Crewdroog: when i said, "so many games i want to play and see turn-based and say "no"', this game was #1. hahahahhaa

And it is WAY too expensive. but now i have it staring at me. and i'm already feeling guilty for not downloading it yet. arlgiht i'll download it!!! *throws up hands*
Indeed, that one is pretty pricey. It wouldn't be right for you to just leave it sitting there...
Crewdroog: when i said, "so many games i want to play and see turn-based and say "no"', this game was #1. hahahahhaa

CarrionCrow: Indeed, that one is pretty pricey. It wouldn't be right for you to just leave it sitting there...
HEY! Don't you start crap with me, you didn't even get me the bag of bad!

Edit: I REALLY don't think anyone understands how much i hate turn-based games. oh this is gonna suck ass.
Post edited November 27, 2015 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: HEY! Don't you start crap with me, you didn't even get me the bag of bad!

Edit: I REALLY don't think anyone understands how much i hate turn-based games. oh this is gonna suck ass.
How can it be so bad? It's highly acclaimed, tons of people love it. Maybe you just have bad taste in video games. ;P
Crewdroog: HEY! Don't you start crap with me, you didn't even get me the bag of bad!

CarrionCrow: How can it be so bad? It's highly acclaimed, tons of people love it. Maybe you just have bad taste in video games. ;P
I saw pics. I will have four people I have to command. :(
then things will stop for me to do the commands
other things i'm sure

*throws tomato*
Does it have any relation to the Deep Web game?
And why do I have the impression you're going to give everyone here Hatoful Boyfriend?
Post edited November 27, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: Does it have any relation to the Deep Web game?
And why do I have the impression you're going to give everyone here Hatoful Boyfriend?
Well, I could, but I realize that not everyone will get overtly violent after ten minutes like I did.
Hurm, you're understimating the possible fallout of your actions.

I am, to everyone's horror aware of a few things that are the absolute worst of the worst. And they're all in Steam. Things so toxic, that the mere act of having them in your library constitutes a sin.

How about a voxel based survival horror FPS that's actually nothing more than a unity asset?
Nope, I am not making it today, I am way TOO chivalrious for this bullshit.
P1na: Seems like fun enough and I might even join, but I would have a hard time to come up with a GOG game I hate.
Ever played Crusaders of Might and Magic? LOL