It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, I guess Secret Satan really does watch over us all.

Just got the new Hatoful Boyfriend expansion "gifted" to me.
CarrionCrow: Well, I guess Secret Satan really does watch over us all.

Damn, I wish I had thought of that. :)

I was going to do that too, kudos to whoever gifted it to you LOL
budejovice: Damn, I wish I had thought of that. :)
-laughs- Endre beat you to the punch on that one.

More birds? Hopefully, someone balances that out with something you'd want to play.
trentonlf: I was going to do that too, kudos to whoever gifted it to you LOL
It's making me giggle to see such pleasant people with nice long streaks of sadism. ;)
ZaineH: More birds? Hopefully, someone balances that out with something you'd want to play.
Not quite. More like, 7 more items that I don't want to play at all to go with it.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by CarrionCrow
ZaineH: More birds? Hopefully, someone balances that out with something you'd want to play.
CarrionCrow: Not quite. More like, 7 more items that I don't want to play at all to go with it.
7? Seems quite unfortunate.
CarrionCrow: Waiting to see someone talk massive shit about the Commandos series now...
They are that good?
ZaineH: They are that good?
They seem to be. I'm just waiting for someone to start saying they aren't so TinyE can freak out at them.
ZaineH: They are that good?
CarrionCrow: They seem to be. I'm just waiting for someone to start saying they aren't so TinyE can freak out at them.
XD I'm getting too old and too tired for that.
CarrionCrow: They seem to be. I'm just waiting for someone to start saying they aren't so TinyE can freak out at them.
tinyE: XD I'm getting too old and too tired for that.
BTW, I'm playing Crookz now. You should look into it if you haven't yet. It's basically Commandos set in the 1970's. And it's good.
I didn't know you were a soldier during the WWII .....

mrkgnao: BTW, I'm playing Crookz now. You should look into it if you haven't yet. It's basically Commandos set in the 1970's. And it's good.
Considering the game has no review on GOG, we must trust you, right ? :P (i wasn't sure to buy it during the sales bcz of the publisher >_>)
DyNaer: I didn't know you were a soldier during the WWII .....

mrkgnao: BTW, I'm playing Crookz now. You should look into it if you haven't yet. It's basically Commandos set in the 1970's. And it's good.
DyNaer: Considering the game has no review on GOG, we must trust you, right ? :P (i wasn't sure to buy it during the sales bcz of the publisher >_>)
Yes. The publisher could be better. Every time you launch the game, you get an ad for Grand Ages Medieval and an invitation to open an online account. Still the game is worth it for people who like Commandos. Can't really understand the no reviews. Usually a couple appear two minutes after the game is added to the catalogue. And this one been here for months.
mrkgnao: Yes. The publisher could be better. Every time you launch the game, you get an ad for Grand Ages Medieval and an invitation to open an online account. Still the game is worth it for people who like Commandos. Can't really understand the no reviews. Usually a couple appear two minutes after the game is added to the catalogue. And this one been here for months.
yuck....well at least the kalypso launcher isn't a mandatory....but still.

just for the record the launcher is just a way for kalypso to send you some ads...... >.>
Post edited December 21, 2015 by DyNaer
How did I notice this thread just now? My inner Satan is just waiting to throw a Steam key at some staunch GOG fanboys and force them to play it. Hmmm, perhaps I have an EA Origin key somewhere too. Mwahahahaha!
All right, phase one is complete. All codes have been sent.

Now for phase two - trying to get the recipients to actually play them.