It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I have a theory - it's kindof frustrating because now that I have information I'm put into a position where I can't be trusted. Frustrating and fun. But I'll explain how my thought process worked.

Of course, even if you trust that I'm not F, you have to consider that I could be just totally wrong.

Anyway:
There were three things that struck me:

1 - Lifthrasil said investigation of me turned up F.

2 - Pooka said investigation of Blotunga turned up Liberal.

3 - Pooka trusted Lifthrasil over me, and said that "it seems he [Joe]'s desperately doing anything to sow distrust among liberals."

My conclusions:

1 - Lifthrasil is F. This needs no expounding.

2 - Initially I thought blotunga fairly confirmed by this - I've explained my logic already, but for those who weren't paying attention: 1. Blontunga didn't want Pooka as president :- blotunga and pooka aren't both F. 2. Blotunga was keen for me to be president, which made me think him more likely to be liberal.
HOWEVER - he began wavering with the Joe 4 Prez plan, even before Lifthrasil stuck his nose in.
It also occurred to me that my 1st conclusion - Pooka and Blotunga can't both be F - could be wrong IF Pooka was Ade H-man. Perhaps an F, seeing that the cards were likely FFFFFFFL, and that the next two likely in presidency were Fs, would want to avoid H-man getting smeared.

3 - This was what got me puzzling the most. Now it might just be that I think Pooka sucks because he's said negative things about me, but no-one else seems to have joined either the Lifthrasil or Joe camps so strongly. ZFR initially said that he leant towards Lifthrasil, and then logicked that Lifthrasil might be the scum.
It was the particular phrasing "it seems he's desperately doing anything to sow distrust among liberals." that got me braining. Two things struck me as odd about it: 1 - the hyperbole, "desperately doing anything", which suggests that pooka's heavily leaning toward Lifthrasil. 2 - the wording "distrust among liberals" suggests that Pooka knows who liberals are - well yes the investigation... nevertheless it makes me brain. Now if Pooka's trusting of Lifthrasil is because they're both F friends, it causes problems with the whole "pooka confirms blotunga & blotunga didn't want pooka in presidency". If Pooka's H-man, it causes problems with the whole "pooka sides strongly with Lifthrasil", because H-man doesn't know who the other F friends are.

UNLESS

Pooka H-man passed Lifthrasil LF, and Lifthrasil passed F.

That would explain why pooka knows lift is fascist, and why pooka name blotunga L (if blotunga IS L, H-man can't cause the conflict, if blotunga is F I need not expound.)

So, that's my theory.

I'm not so excited about it now, as when I started writing, but it'd be really cool if I'm right.

The other thing is it's probably best not to elect pooka as chancellor just to be on the safe side.

OOH pre-post edit, I've just seen that ZFR's put up some of his theories which look like they might be as crazy as mine! Here's hoping x
ZFR: Theorem: Pooka and Lift can't be both scum (barring bad play on Pooka's part)
[...] When would ever F choose a fellow F as his chancellor? [...]
If the first F is the man himself! (see above ;) )

ZFR: c) Why wouldn't Lift scum create a conflict with liberal blotunga claiming he passed him FL? Could it be he's actually a liberal?
because it would discredit the false investigation he was about to make? Perhaps... but maybe I'm assuming everything's about me a bit too much (can it be done too much?)

I love the braining ZFR. More of this please everybody!
ZFR: OOH pre-post edit, I've just seen that ZFR's put up some of his theories which look like they might be as crazy as mine! Here's hoping x
Actually I was the one with the plan of joe president. I only changed when Lift said you were F. Though that does make it a bit fishy does it?
In theory I could test you as chancellor, provided I get a L draw and the others agree. But first let's see what zeo says about the current vote.

ZFR: c) Why wouldn't Lift scum create a conflict with liberal blotunga claiming he passed him FL? Could it be he's actually a liberal?
Possibly because then nobody would believe his read of Joe?
JoeSapphire: because it would discredit the false investigation he was about to make? Perhaps... but maybe I'm assuming everything's about me a bit too much (can it be done too much?)
If your hitler!Pooka hypothesis is correct, then that in itself would be a strong reason why: Lift couldn't cause conflict with liberal!blotunga, because it would smear blotunga and by extension smear Pooka who cleared blotunga as liberal.

Interesting theory by the way. In my reasonings I haven't considered hitler. Just regular fascists and liberals.
Yes, rethought my theorem and it's only true if Hitler isn't taken into account...
JoeSapphire: Pooka H-man passed Lifthrasil LF, and Lifthrasil passed F.

That would explain why pooka knows lift is fascist, and why pooka name blotunga L (if blotunga IS L, H-man can't cause the conflict, if blotunga is F I need not expound.)

So, that's my theory.
Your theory has a major flaw (as is natural, for a theory concocted by a Fascist). Namely if Hitler passes LF to a Fascist, the Fascist would have to pass the L, to make Hitler look good. Smearing Hitler is a bad move, since getting Hitler to Chancellorship is actually the way more games are won by the Fascists than by passing 6F.

Concering the Hitler identity, I was until recently quite sure that Hitler was among those who were already in a government. Because Fascists will try their best to get Hitler into an early government to 'clear' him. But rtcvb's reluctance to risk being forced to pass an F policy makes him look quite Hitlery. Perhaps we have a sub-optimal Fascist seating again, after the re-shuffle. Joe is Fascist, that much I know. Perhaps rtcvb is Hitler and flubb is Fascist too. Both didn't have a chance to nominate a chancellor yet ... but who is the third Fascist and why didn't he try to make rtcvb chancellor?

@ZFR: I like your chain of reasoning. However, having more solid information than you (since I know my read is true), I can exclude the Joe=Liberal part. But I don't agree on the blotunga und pooka must be on the same team. That only is true in the blotunga!F --> Pooka!F direction. Pooka!F (or Pooka!H) could have cleared a liberal blotunga just to appear liberal himself.

However, Pooka!H only works if Pooka actually drew 3F. Since Hitler would pass an L to his Chancellor if he could.

@blotunga: I'm against testing Joe. I already know his alignment and we just have to pass two more L policies to win. There is no need for testing any more. Just select a chancellor that will help you pass that L, then we have to survive the 3 suspicious players (possibly getting an F, if all three of them are F) before circling back to ZFR + X for the last L policy. If you want to test someone, I would rather test rtcvb. Because if he really is Hitler, he'll might have to play along and pass that 4-th L for you.

Now where did our Mod disappear to again?
Lifthrasil: But I don't agree on the blotunga und pooka must be on the same team.
You're right. I noticed that now. That's what happens when you dismiss proof as trivial.
JoeSapphire: Pooka H-man passed Lifthrasil LF, and Lifthrasil passed F.

So, that's my theory.
Lifthrasil: Your theory has a major flaw (as is natural, for a theory concocted by a Fascist). Namely if Hitler passes LF to a Fascist, the Fascist would have to pass the L, to make Hitler look good. Smearing Hitler is a bad move, since getting Hitler to Chancellorship is actually the way more games are won by the Fascists than by passing 6F.
yeah it's true, but you probably thought "I'd rather go to 3L 2F before reshuffle and hope we can trust that people believe the odds were against us."

But guys, he's right. Pooka probably didn't pass an L to lifthrasil.

So how does pooka know???

Lifthrasil: There is no need for testing any more. Just select a chancellor that will help you pass that L, then we have to survive the 3 suspicious players (possibly getting an F, if all three of them are F) before circling back to ZFR + X for the last L policy. If you want to test someone, I would rather test rtcvb. Because if he really is Hitler, he'll might have to play along and pass that 4-th L for you.
Hm.... This is basically my plan but I prefer me over flub over rtcvb (and I'm sure flub would enjoy that too ;D ).

But I shouldn't joke at a time like this. This is troubling...
flubbucket: If elected president I will Make GoG Great Again.
trentonlf: Will you build a wall on the borders of Steam?

If you have the chance to be president who would you probably nominate as chancellor and why?
Walls don't really do what they are intended to do. I would feel trapped instead of safe....

My chancellor would be blotunga, or maybe you (trentonlf)...or maybe_________.

flubbucket: If elected president I will Make GoG Great Again.
supplementscene: So you're saying you're Hitler? I mean Trump, no I meant Hitler
No.
flubbucket: My chancellor would be blotunga, or maybe you (trentonlf)...or maybe_________.
Why not ZFR?

Why not me? :(

Though I respect trent as a chancellor. I'd choose him myself.

supplementscene: So you're saying you're Hitler? I mean Trump, no I meant Hitler
flubbucket: No.
Reeeeeeeeally???......

flubbucket: I am Hitler.
Innnnnnteresting....

don't you think?
So to say a couple of things
ZFR: I wonder if scumPooka who just got into the game might not have picked scumLift by accident.
If you go back to when I was selecting my chancellor, I was pretty much just entering the game with no prior knowledge of what to do, but saw posts that put Lift in a favorable position. Building on that, I chose Lift just to be safe and made sure I heard anyone who had reservations about him (there weren't any if memory serves right) before moving with the game.

JoeSapphire: It was the particular phrasing "it seems he's desperately doing anything to sow distrust among liberals." that got me braining.
Well, it's just as you said earlier:
JoeSapphire: it might just be that I think Pooka sucks because he's said negative things about me
That's right. I have no prior experience with Secret Hitler. But from what I'm seeing, I did come to that conclusion based on the idea that if you're a liberal falsely accused of being a fascist, you would not risk having liberals get associated with you, is my train of thought.

Also, the only ones I know of being liberal are blotunga and myself. For all I know, Lift could be a fascist and we're being toyed with. For all I know, you could actually be a liberal in very unfortunate circumstances, like mine, what's with being faced with three FASCIST policies.

But alas, there isn't much we can do now about this. There are still several other people we are not sure of their alignment in the coming turns.
JoeSapphire: ................

flubbucket: I am Hitler.
JoeSapphire: Innnnnnteresting....

don't you think?
That was just the booze talking.
PookaMustard: the idea that if you're a liberal falsely accused of being a fascist, you would not risk having liberals get associated with you, is my train of thought.
What do you mean here, sorry?

PookaMustard: you could actually be a liberal in very unfortunate circumstances, like mine, what's with being faced with three FASCIST policies.
Attachments:
The votes are in! The results are as follows.
1. Zenefredi F. Rapoposculous, the Great (ZFR) - YES
2. Tap-Happy Trent (trentolf) - NO
3. Apollo "Prime Form" Jones (SirPrimalform) - YES
4. Grimsby "The Pooka" Mustard (PookaMustard) - YES
5. Liftin' Rasil and the Raisin' Hell Band (Lifthrasil) - YES
6. Supple Scene (supplementscene) - YES
7. The Mighty Blotunga (blotunga) - NO
8. RT-CB (v.3.2) (rtcvb32) - NO
9. Flub. (flubbucket) - NO
10. Captain Sapphire (JoeSapphire) - NO

The government is not approved!
The current president is blotunga, who must pick a chancellor. The chancellor cannot be anybody who was part of the previous government (Lifthrasil and PookaMustard).

A picture, for your convenience:
https://i.imgur.com/kEhl2bf.jpg
Pooka, Lift. Why did you vote yes?