It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Maybe that's why I feel for you.
You know there's more to it than that.

What's RNG?

When the game ends and it turns out that you neutralised the entire fascist team practically on your own what are you planning for your victory celebration?

Or did you already have the victory celebration? To leave it until Zeogold tells you the answer would look too much like doubting yourself ;p
JoeSapphire: What's RNG?
Random number generator.
JoeSapphire: What's RNG?
ZFR: Random number generator.
as in the way the cards were shuffled?
JoeSapphire: as in the way the cards were shuffled?
Yes.
ZFR: Yes.
ah.

and your emotional response to taking out the fascists single-handed?
JoeSapphire: and your emotional response to taking out the fascists single-handed?
I'm having a gold trophy made and notified Time. Expect to see me on their cover.
More or less.

Shuffling cards is fairly easy. You'd just do

[code]
for(i=0; i<deck.length; i++) {
swapnumber = rand() % deck.length;
tmp = deck[i];
deck[i] = deck[swapnumber];
deck[swapnumber] = tmp;
}
[/code]

That should nearly effectively shuffle the deck, unless you have a really really crappy RNG/PRNG.
PookaMustard: we all thought you voted FOR his government.
JoeSapphire: How many people operate through your account? Is there a lot of you?
I was talking about me and the other players, e.g. scene.
JoeSapphire: How many people operate through your account? Is there a lot of you?
PookaMustard: I was talking about me and the other players, e.g. scene.
I know, sorry. Just my little joke.

JoeSapphire: and your emotional response to taking out the fascists single-handed?
ZFR: I'm having a gold trophy made and notified Time. Expect to see me on their cover.
ulp :\

aren't they going to be angry when it turns out how wrong you are?
ZFR: I'm having a gold trophy made and notified Time. Expect to see me on their cover.
JoeSapphire: ulp :\

aren't they going to be angry when it turns out how wrong you are?
I doubt I'd be more wrong compared to their other Man of the Year selections.
The votes are in! The results are as follows.
1. Zenefredi F. Rapoposculous, the Great (ZFR) - YES
2. Tap-Happy Trent (trentolf) - YES
3. Apollo "Prime Form" Jones (SirPrimalform) - YES
4. Grimsby "The Pooka" Mustard (PookaMustard) - NO
5. Liftin' Rasil and the Raisin' Hell Band (Lifthrasil) - YES
6. Supple Scene (supplementscene) - YES
7̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶ ̶B̶l̶o̶t̶u̶n̶g̶a̶ ̶(̶b̶l̶o̶t̶u̶n̶g̶a̶)̶
8. RT-CB (v.3.2) (rtcvb32) - YES
9. Flub. (flubbucket) - YES
10. Captain Sapphire (JoeSapphire) - NO

The government is approved!
The president and chancellor (trentolf and Lifthrasil) are now bound to silence until a policy is passed.
So, Joe. What trick do you have up your sleeve?

Last game when I was trying to salvage the situation it wasnt just RNG I counted on, I did have something up my sleeve. RWarehall the L was in my "camp" and everyone thought him F. That opened the door to some possibilities, especially with F-dedo being in their camp.

What are you counting on? Trent? Is Lift really your buddy who executed a nice gambit? Or is it just playing the 35% of me and Luft getting FFF?
ZFR: So, Joe. What trick do you have up your sleeve?

Last game when I was trying to salvage the situation it wasnt just RNG I counted on, I did have something up my sleeve. RWarehall the L was in my "camp" and everyone thought him F. That opened the door to some possibilities, especially with F-dedo being in their camp.

What are you counting on? Trent? Is Lift really your buddy who executed a nice gambit? Or is it just playing the 35% of me and Luft getting FFF?
My plan is "let ZFR be all smug and mocking and hope that Trent goes 'ew, even if he is on my team I don't want that guy to win. I guess I'll side with Joe after all'."
ZFR: So, Joe. What trick do you have up your sleeve?

JoeSapphire: My plan is "let ZFR be all smug and mocking and hope that Trent goes 'ew, even if he is on my team I don't want that guy to win. I guess I'll side with Joe after all'."
So it is trent.

The fact that you two voted NO worries me.

Maybe I'm being paranoid.
ZFR: So it is trent.

The fact that you two voted NO worries me.

Maybe I'm being paranoid.
Yes yes if Trent, by some miracle, decides that maybe I'm right after all it's still going to be very difficult for us because no-one will trust him either. Yes, thanks.