It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reckless, beautiful, and well-equipped with twin pistols--Lara Croft is here!

[url=http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/tomb_raider_123]Tomb Raider 1+2+3, the game that broke new ground in the third-person action genre, is available now on GOG.com for only $9.99.

If you’re one of those people who’ve never used a PC (welcome to GOG.com then!), never been to a movie theater, never owned a TV, and hate comic books, you might have never heard of Tomb Raider or Lara Croft. The Tomb Raider franchise spanned 14 games, 5 expansions, 2 movies, and countless comic books--not to mention incredible amounts of desktop wallpapers, posters and fan-art. Lara Croft is one of a kind--athletic, acrobatic, adventurous, attractive, and aristocratic, not to mention her short shorts and too-tight top. One of the (if not the) strongest and interesting female characters in gaming history is now available for download with EXTRAS for only $9.99, thanks to GOG.com, yours truly.

As a game, the first Tomb Raider was an enormous success, because it really offered “everything for everyone”: exceptional platforming action with jumping, running, and trigger-happy combat, intelligent puzzles and mazes, exploration and storyline for those who like adventures, and finally a wild ride of thrills, surprises, and challenges. Grab the original trilogy of Indiana Jones-style adventures with non-stop action, guns, puzzles, and double-D cup size.

Peru, Greece, Egypt, Atlantis, Venice, China, Tiber, London, Antarctica, and Lara’s home--you can visit all of those places in Tomb Raider 1+2+3 for only $9.99.
rampancy: I'm waiting for all of the nude patch threads to start popping up on the forums. XD
JMich: Hm, if GOGmixes were still working, I'd like to see a "Games that have nude patches" GOGmix, would make for an interesting read.
Apparently, Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, Gothic II have nude mods/patches, in addition to well-known nude mods like those for The Witcher, Giants: Citizen Kabuto, and BloodRayne/BloodRayne 2. Heh.
rampancy: Apparently, Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, Gothic II have nude mods/patches, in addition to well-known nude mods like those for The Witcher, Giants: Citizen Kabuto, and BloodRayne/BloodRayne 2. Heh.
Do you really want to know which ones you missed? Without checking, I can recall 3+
rampancy: Apparently, Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, Gothic II have nude mods/patches, in addition to well-known nude mods like those for The Witcher, Giants: Citizen Kabuto, and BloodRayne/BloodRayne 2. Heh.
JMich: Do you really want to know which ones you missed? Without checking, I can recall 3+
I'm now actually really curious to know which games on GOG have nude patches, but now I realize that the more I think about it, the more I come across as being a real perv. :P
rampancy: I'm now actually really curious to know which games on GOG have nude patches, but now I realize that the more I think about it, the more I come across as being a real perv. :P
Three of them were released in the time between the previous conference and this one, the third one was here from before I joined, though it is a newer title.
Edit: remember a fourth, I really need to stop wandering in those sites...
Edit 2: The third one I was mistaken, it's for another title, but counting them it seems at least 22 gog games have nude or seminude patches O_o
Post edited May 30, 2012 by JMich
adambiser: The only release today that I'm looking forward to playing in the future. I've never had the chance to play them before.
The controls might take a bit to get used to compared to more modern games, the series kinda uses the "tank control" style of the early Resident Evil games but with more actions.
Fair warning, these games are quite difficult. Most of your deaths will come from falling to your doom as there is quite a bit of trial & error and learning your limits with the platforming. These games are very heavy and challenging with the platforming, it took me a few years after these games came out before I got better and managed to beat them. Just stop and carefully examine your surroundings before you make a move and you'll do fine.
Another thing that makes it challenging are limited saves, you have to find items (blue glowing crystals) that allow you to save.
Happy raiding! :)
Post edited May 30, 2012 by haydenaurion
Since they started bringing new games, GOG kept also bringing a whole lot of awesome oldies.

I never played a single Tomb Raider game, but this is really a great chance. Thanks GOG!
zup posted:
"Does it include unfinished bussiness?"

Nergal01 posted:
"So, are these the Director's Cut versions?"

Reviewgamesh posted:
"Are these the Tomb Raider Gold versions with the extra levels or just the vanilla versions?"

Answer the question, GOG... If this compilation does indeed contain Unfinished Business, The Golden Mask, and The Lost Artifact I'll buy it right now. If not, I'll perhaps consider it when it's on sale...
Yes, answer the question GOG ! You have the right to remain silent and call for a lawyer though...

Sorry, couldn't help it :D
Rough controls, but totally worth it! Best GOG release yet..THIS is how Hitman should have been released!
It is great things this game! Junt great!
adambiser: The only release today that I'm looking forward to playing in the future. I've never had the chance to play them before.
haydenaurion: The controls might take a bit to get used to compared to more modern games, the series kinda uses the "tank control" style of the early Resident Evil games but with more actions.
Fair warning, these games are quite difficult. Most of your deaths will come from falling to your doom as there is quite a bit of trial & error and learning your limits with the platforming. These games are very heavy and challenging with the platforming, it took me a few years after these games came out before I got better and managed to beat them. Just stop and carefully examine your surroundings before you make a move and you'll do fine.
Another thing that makes it challenging are limited saves, you have to find items (blue glowing crystals) that allow you to save.
Happy raiding! :)
The PC versions at least back in the day let you save wherever you wanted. That was what I loved about the games back then. I believe the console versions didn't let you do that.

Either way, I can confirm that all Tomb Raider games (1-5), let you save wherever you wanted.
Never played the games myself but I remember Rikdo Koshi commenting about the all the grisley death scenes and that he should feel bad for being so absorbed by it.
RafaelLopez: Since they started bringing new games, GOG kept also bringing a whole lot of awesome oldies.

I never played a single Tomb Raider game, but this is really a great chance. Thanks GOG!
I'm sure they're good if you can get over the terrible controls, collision detection and god awful camera. Personally I never could and I still assume that the fans have some sort of S&M or other fetish involved.
hedwards:
It has its problems, but what game is perfect.

By the way I miss its wonderful soundtrack in the extras. :o(
Awesome!!!