It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Reckless, beautiful, and well-equipped with twin pistols--Lara Croft is here!

[url=http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/tomb_raider_123]Tomb Raider 1+2+3, the game that broke new ground in the third-person action genre, is available now on GOG.com for only $9.99.

If you’re one of those people who’ve never used a PC (welcome to GOG.com then!), never been to a movie theater, never owned a TV, and hate comic books, you might have never heard of Tomb Raider or Lara Croft. The Tomb Raider franchise spanned 14 games, 5 expansions, 2 movies, and countless comic books--not to mention incredible amounts of desktop wallpapers, posters and fan-art. Lara Croft is one of a kind--athletic, acrobatic, adventurous, attractive, and aristocratic, not to mention her short shorts and too-tight top. One of the (if not the) strongest and interesting female characters in gaming history is now available for download with EXTRAS for only $9.99, thanks to GOG.com, yours truly.

As a game, the first Tomb Raider was an enormous success, because it really offered “everything for everyone”: exceptional platforming action with jumping, running, and trigger-happy combat, intelligent puzzles and mazes, exploration and storyline for those who like adventures, and finally a wild ride of thrills, surprises, and challenges. Grab the original trilogy of Indiana Jones-style adventures with non-stop action, guns, puzzles, and double-D cup size.

Peru, Greece, Egypt, Atlantis, Venice, China, Tiber, London, Antarctica, and Lara’s home--you can visit all of those places in Tomb Raider 1+2+3 for only $9.99.
low rated
FIRST
Wow!
ah, Lara... long time no see... you look awesome :)
Awesome - at least ! :D Been waiting and testing this one to go live. One of my personal favorites- hope you will all have fun :)
I already got 1 and 2 on my PS3 from PSOne Classics and I was going to buy 3 anyway but YEAH

The boobiest opportuity for GOG to exploit

(seriously, this is AWESOME)
just this morning I was thinking how cool it would be if this and Colonization came to GOG and now that dream became real.. thanks GOG.com!
Does the GOG version of Tomb Raider 1 support 3D acceleration?
Gaming's finest tits are coming to GOG! Yey!
i said so. cause blue was hinting a zzz game. :P
Resil: Awesome - at least ! :D Been waiting and testing this one to go live. One of my personal favorites- hope you will all have fun :)
Seeing as you sell EA games will we ever see the sims + expansions?

I know you hate questions like this but I still want to ask.
Wait wait wait ... where's the main theme? I'm so sorry to whine, because I am, but that melody is gorgeous. ;)
Never really got into these back in the day. Having tried to play them recently, though, I'd have to say that they haven't aged particularly well, especially in the controls department - moving Lara in a grid, awkward camera, too many buttons doing a bunch of things, etc.
Lenok: Never really got into these back in the day. Having tried to play them recently, though, I'd have to say that they haven't aged particularly well, especially in the controls department - moving Lara in a grid, awkward camera, too many buttons doing a bunch of things, etc.
I played them on a console and so far I did not have any problems

oh yes it was clunky at first but the more I played the better I got and the game got
Post edited May 30, 2012 by Elmofongo