It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

God damn hippies!

Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass, a point and click adventure across the jingoistic realities of American superhero culture, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount!

Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass is a politically incorrect satire through and through, a hilarious one at that. We begin with the brief story of Kyle Keever, an aspiring actor auditioning for his role in "America's Got Superpowers" - a soon to be hit reality show. He dons his uber-patriotic garbs, an ultra-right wing mindset and… he has an accident. Thus Purple Patriot is born: superpowered and certifiably insane. He'll stand up and fight for everything that is good in America while stamping out the evils of this world. Evils like hippies. And immigrants. If you like most things that are funny, this classical point and click adventure is sure to bring you all the joy you need, and all the justice you can carry.
Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass includes all three episodes released as part of Season I.

Purple Patriot Wants You to help him with these ridiculous puzzles in Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass, available now on GOG.com. The 10% launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, February 5 at 13:59 AM GMT.
EndreWhiteMane: I'm pretty used to cursing in all it's forms ...
Clearly not. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: I'm pretty used to cursing in all it's forms ...
Gydion: Clearly not. ;)
Actually I am, right up to the foulest there is. There are times I'm pretty foul mouthed myself, but seldom in a public venue.
My point is not that I was offended personally but that I consider this inappropriate language on the front page of a site such as this.
Just my opinion, your mileage may vary as they say.
Post edited February 03, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Gydion: Clearly not. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Actually I am, right up to the foulest there is. There are times I'm pretty foul mouthed myself, but seldom in a public venue.
My point is not that I was offended personally but that I consider this inappropriate language on the front page of a site such as this.
Just my opinion, your mileage may vary as they say.
GOG uses English. It's not "foul language" in English.
Perhaps in Americanised English (or Americanglish if you prefer), but not English.

Hell - first time a Scot has defended the English! :D

Edit: you edited as I typed. Sly!
Post edited February 03, 2015 by Sachys
We're making a fuss about "God Damn" now? God. Damn.

tfishell: Maybe I should make a game that makes fun of non-Americans, to even things out a little (unless someone can find games that already do that). :-P
deonast: Ah but then it would probably be too obsure. Say for instance Australia, to a US audience would only know, Kangaroo, Koala, Schrimps on a barbie, Opera house, Dingo, boomerang, digeridoo, crocodile dundee, Steve Irwin, stingray and that would probably be about it.
Vegemite! It puts a rose in every cheek.
This one didn't caught the attention it deserves, I guess. Saying it 'cause it looks cool. And it's multiplat, also!
Can anyone that has actually played it say something nice about Supreme League of Patriots? :)
vicklemos: This one didn't caught the attention it deserves, I guess. Saying it 'cause it looks cool. And it's multiplat, also!
Can anyone that has actually played it say something nice about Supreme League of Patriots? :)
Sure. Despite the couple of minor bugs I experienced*, I found the games hilarious. Quite similar to the Telltale games in how it works, and very heavy focus on making fun of American and superhero clichés. I haven't finished the third game yet.

* in some occasions, the quick-select inventory UI doesn't appear, though it can be worked around by going to another area, selecting the correct item, and going back. Also, one object accessible in the second and third game is bugged so that when you inspect it the game crashes - though I played the game on Linux and don't know if either bug appears on Windows or OS X, and both should be fixed in the next patch as far as I've understood.
Post edited February 03, 2015 by Maighstir
vicklemos: This one didn't caught the attention it deserves, I guess. Saying it 'cause it looks cool. And it's multiplat, also!
Maighstir: Sure. Despite the couple of minor bugs I experienced*, I found the games hilarious. Quite similar to the Telltale games in how it works, and very heavy focus on making fun of American and superhero clichés. I haven't finished the third game yet.

* in some occasions, the quick-select inventory UI doesn't appear, though it can be worked around by going to another area, selecting the correct item, and going back. Also, one object accessible in the second and third game is bugged so that when you inspect it the game crashes - though I played the game on Linux and don't know if either bug appears on Windows or OS X, and both should be fixed in the next patch as far as I've understood.
Whoa, thanks for the explanation! Probably the devs will fix this minor bug asap, since it looks kinda unconvenient.
Did you use any kind of walkthrough or something?
high rated
Maighstir: Sure. Despite the couple of minor bugs I experienced*, I found the games hilarious. Quite similar to the Telltale games in how it works, and very heavy focus on making fun of American and superhero clichés. I haven't finished the third game yet.
Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.

Maighstir: * in some occasions, the quick-select inventory UI doesn't appear, though it can be worked around by going to another area, selecting the correct item, and going back. Also, one object accessible in the second and third game is bugged so that when you inspect it the game crashes - though I played the game on Linux and don't know if either bug appears on Windows or OS X, and both should be fixed in the next patch as far as I've understood.
I believe I have fixed both bugs in the first patch, which is coming very soon. I finished the patch at 4am this morning, and I'm now ready to begin testing. I need to have QA at the publisher take a look to make sure it's rock solid and then it'll hopefully be ready by early next week. Since there is a publisher involved, I don't know how long it takes from us uploading the patch until GOG have it live, but it should be available very soon.

As well as the two bugs you mentioned, I also made improvements to the pathfinding and the verb wheel, and a number of improvements based on player feedback.
sybixsus: Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.

Maighstir: * in some occasions, the quick-select inventory UI doesn't appear, though it can be worked around by going to another area, selecting the correct item, and going back. Also, one object accessible in the second and third game is bugged so that when you inspect it the game crashes - though I played the game on Linux and don't know if either bug appears on Windows or OS X, and both should be fixed in the next patch as far as I've understood.
sybixsus: I believe I have fixed both bugs in the first patch, which is coming very soon. I finished the patch at 4am this morning, and I'm now ready to begin testing. I need to have QA at the publisher take a look to make sure it's rock solid and then it'll hopefully be ready by early next week. Since there is a publisher involved, I don't know how long it takes from us uploading the patch until GOG have it live, but it should be available very soon.

As well as the two bugs you mentioned, I also made improvements to the pathfinding and the verb wheel, and a number of improvements based on player feedback.
Great to see that someone's fixing their game. ;)
vicklemos: Whoa, thanks for the explanation! Probably the devs will fix this minor bug asap, since it looks kinda unconvenient.
Did you use any kind of walkthrough or something?
No walkthrough, just clicking on everything and messing around until it works. That gives me the bonus of experiencing some responses I would likely not have gotten with a walkthrough.

The games are also not very long, and a walkthrough would have shortened them quite a bit more as figuring out what needs to be done and what works is a big part of them, and of the whole genre really.
Post edited February 05, 2015 by Maighstir
Maighstir: No walkthrough, just clicking on everything and messing around until it works.
The way it should be, my friend. I admire your patience :P

Maighstir: The games are also not very long
Ever heard of Gomo?! :)
Great game, but too short.
Maighstir: No walkthrough, just clicking on everything and messing around until it works.
vicklemos: The way it should be, my friend. I admire your patience :P

Maighstir: The games are also not very long
vicklemos: Ever heard of Gomo?! :)
Great game, but too short.
... Though I must admit I did look for a walkthrough a couple times. Good thing I didn't find any (I found some videos but if I'm going to waste time looking through a couple dozen minutes long video for the three seconds I really need, if they're there at all, I can just mess around until it works on my own, it's likely quicker too - walkthroughs should be in text, dammit!).