It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

God damn hippies!

Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass, a point and click adventure across the jingoistic realities of American superhero culture, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount!

Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass is a politically incorrect satire through and through, a hilarious one at that. We begin with the brief story of Kyle Keever, an aspiring actor auditioning for his role in "America's Got Superpowers" - a soon to be hit reality show. He dons his uber-patriotic garbs, an ultra-right wing mindset and… he has an accident. Thus Purple Patriot is born: superpowered and certifiably insane. He'll stand up and fight for everything that is good in America while stamping out the evils of this world. Evils like hippies. And immigrants. If you like most things that are funny, this classical point and click adventure is sure to bring you all the joy you need, and all the justice you can carry.
Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass includes all three episodes released as part of Season I.

Purple Patriot Wants You to help him with these ridiculous puzzles in Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass, available now on GOG.com. The 10% launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, February 5 at 13:59 AM GMT.
Biggest MURICAHish game ever?
And on linux, the commiest OS ever? I'm in!
Can I deflate the balls in this game?

No, that wasn't a sex joke and American football fans will get it. :P
Very very interesting. At first I thought it was some Freedom Force spiritual successor :D
I really love the style on this one.
Looks kinda interesting and Telltale-y, but the screenshots do nothing to sell me on the game.
I guess I'll check some Youtubes or something.
Never heard of this game before but looks quite intriguing, wishlisted for now. Also nice to see the soundtrack included after all the barren goodie less Lucasfilm releases. :)
Looks interesting, but I'll wait for reviews before supporting the ever-growing obesity of my backlog.
cw8: Very very interesting. At first I thought it was some Freedom Force spiritual successor :D
So did I. I wish it was. The way it is it looks somewhat interesting, but I have no shortage of adventure games, and if it's all about satire on american right wing politics I fear the joke will get real old real soon. That's what Robocop (yes, the orignal) was for me- 20 minutes of funny satire, and then over an hour of pretty much repeating the same joke over and over, hammering the point home again and again.
Post edited January 29, 2015 by Breja
Looks interesting, wishlisted for now.
Some mixed previews, some positive, some negative. Will have to wait for reviews.
tinyE: Can I deflate the balls in this game?

Even *I* get this joke, and all I know about football I learned today from Breaking Madden and grading a student's essay on Tom Brady.
tinyE: Can I deflate the balls in this game?

Starmaker: Even *I* get this joke, and all I know about football I learned today from Breaking Madden and grading a student's essay on Tom Brady.
I love American football, but if I'm anywhere outside of the States and one of my students hands in a paper on an American football player then I flunk his ass and send him to the coal mines to live out the remainder of his sad life.
Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass includes all three episodes released so far as part of Season I.

Could you please explain this?
This season pass will give us 3 episodes of Season 1?
Will there be more episodes and more seasons? Will we have to pay for them too?
I couldn't find any answer on several websites.
Nevertheless I'm highly tempted to buy this release just for the developers attitude:
What does 'No Bull' mean? 01 No invasive DRM 02 No Freemium 03 No Social Gaming 04 No Always Online 05 No blind DLC
Post edited January 29, 2015 by gixgox
Another fine release! Thank you gog! I just love adventure games, be it new or old!
More point and clicks are always welcome, wishlisted for now.