It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

God damn hippies!

Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass, a point and click adventure across the jingoistic realities of American superhero culture, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount!

Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass is a politically incorrect satire through and through, a hilarious one at that. We begin with the brief story of Kyle Keever, an aspiring actor auditioning for his role in "America's Got Superpowers" - a soon to be hit reality show. He dons his uber-patriotic garbs, an ultra-right wing mindset and… he has an accident. Thus Purple Patriot is born: superpowered and certifiably insane. He'll stand up and fight for everything that is good in America while stamping out the evils of this world. Evils like hippies. And immigrants. If you like most things that are funny, this classical point and click adventure is sure to bring you all the joy you need, and all the justice you can carry.
Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass includes all three episodes released as part of Season I.

Purple Patriot Wants You to help him with these ridiculous puzzles in Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass, available now on GOG.com. The 10% launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, February 5 at 13:59 AM GMT.
I'm not sure about what to think about this one. More adventure games is always good, but I guess I'll wait for some reviews.
Don't know why, but title of this game reminds me old adventure "Superhero league of Hoboken" :)
This seems like a very weird title. Pass.
Matruchus: This seems like a very weird title. Pass.
weird is good to me.... wishlisting for now..
Maybe I should make a game that makes fun of non-Americans, to even things out a little (unless someone can find games that already do that). :-P
truhlik: Don't know why, but title of this game reminds me old adventure "Superhero league of Hoboken" :)
id rather see that on gog
The description makes it sound like somebody's angry political problem shoved into a game. Not very appealing.
gixgox: Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass includes all three episodes released so far as part of Season I.

Could you please explain this?
This season pass will give us 3 episodes of Season 1?
Will there be more episodes and more seasons? Will we have to pay for them too?
I couldn't find any answer on several websites.
Nevertheless I'm highly tempted to buy this release just for the developers attitude:
What does 'No Bull' mean? 01 No invasive DRM 02 No Freemium 03 No Social Gaming 04 No Always Online 05 No blind DLC
Season 1 contains 3 episodes. If there are any new episodes it will be part of Season 2
truhlik: Don't know why, but title of this game reminds me old adventure "Superhero league of Hoboken" :)
snowkatt: id rather see that on gog
I would LOVE to get Superhero League of Hoboken (and all the other Legend games) on Gog, too! Please make it happen, Gog!

I already ordered this from Phoenix Studios Online. Wish I had known it was going to be on Gog! I would have waited and bought it here instead.

Nice to see a little adventure game love, though, after the disappointing array of FPS's and Sims that was Lucasfilms Wave II. (What? No Monkey Island 2 or 3? Not Maniac Mansion or Day of the Tentacle? No Full Throttle? What's the hold up? You could have thrown us adventure fans at least ONE bone -- and no, Grim Fandango does not count since that is a Double Fine release.)
gixgox: Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass includes all three episodes released so far as part of Season I.

Could you please explain this?
This season pass will give us 3 episodes of Season 1?
Will there be more episodes and more seasons? Will we have to pay for them too?
I couldn't find any answer on several websites.
Nevertheless I'm highly tempted to buy this release just for the developers attitude:
What does 'No Bull' mean? 01 No invasive DRM 02 No Freemium 03 No Social Gaming 04 No Always Online 05 No blind DLC
stika: Season 1 contains 3 episodes. If there are any new episodes it will be part of Season 2
Well, I got that.
But will there be more episodes in season 1?
Are following seasons in the making?
I couldn't find any evidence for future releases.
Could be that I didn't search thoroughly enough.
Whatever - I prefer to buy completed games.
Dev currently streaming the game on Steam Broadcast.
stika: Season 1 contains 3 episodes. If there are any new episodes it will be part of Season 2
gixgox: Well, I got that.
But will there be more episodes in season 1?
Are following seasons in the making?
I couldn't find any evidence for future releases.
Could be that I didn't search thoroughly enough.
Whatever - I prefer to buy completed games.
No, what I mean is, Season 1 ends at the third episode. There's no news of a possible sequel, but Season 1 is completed.
tfishell: Maybe I should make a game that makes fun of non-Americans, to even things out a little (unless someone can find games that already do that). :-P
You can always ask a few Arabs, Russians or Germans how they feel about their general portrayal in video games. But if you really want to even things out a little then you should first make a ton of games that glorifies and heroizes non-US Americans. :P

On a more serious note: I think some of the Daedalic games make a lot of sarcastic references to German society and habits, especially the Edna & Harvey series. But you probably won't get them if you're not particularly familiar with the 'German way of life'.
tfishell: Maybe I should make a game that makes fun of non-Americans, to even things out a little (unless someone can find games that already do that). :-P
Bavarian: You can always ask a few Arabs, Russians or Germans how they feel about their general portrayal in video games. But if you really want to even things out a little then you should first make a ton of games that glorifies and heroizes non-US Americans. :P

On a more serious note: I think some of the Daedalic games make a lot of sarcastic references to German society and habits, especially the Edna & Harvey series. But you probably won't get them if you're not particularly familiar with the 'German way of life'.
Thanks! +1
I asked Drusain (the dev ?)about how the game may continue.
His answer:

"Drusain: The game works sort of like a series of comic books. There's 3 issues, but we want to make more if things go well
Drusain: But each issue is its own complete story"

<Edit: I'm not sure if Drusain is the dev. Sorry.>
Post edited January 30, 2015 by gixgox