It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Moscow, Metro. 2034.

<span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span>, the acclaimed horror/FPS hybrid, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% discount!

The world has been devastated by nuclear war. Those who are left have taken refuge in one of the few places that remain standing - the expansive underground metro system that weaves beneath streets of Moscow. Life is bare, challenging. But at least it's a living. The same cannot be said for the twisted creatures that lurk beyond the shadows. Inspired by the critically acclaimed Russian novel Metro 2033, <span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span> is a new chapter in the horror/FPS series that places focus on survival, scavenging, and stealth. In a world where bullets are the only form of currency and enemies walk the shadows, there is no right answer.

<span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span> offers an improved experience over the original release. It includes all DLCs, performance enhancements, improved graphics, new animations, and game-changing gamemodes!

You have 20 bullets. Today you kill or you eat, in <span class="bold">Metro: Last Light Redux</span>, available DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last until Monday, May 18 at 12:59 PM GMT.
high rated
adamhm: Got a reply from support regarding the Linux and Mac builds:

Hello,
unfortunately we weren't able to acquire the DRM-free builds for Linux and MacOSX, but we will definitely add them if we ever get them. I apologise for the inconvenience.
adamhm:
Hey, I wanted to pop in and shed more light on the Metro: Last Light Redux situation for Linux and Mac. The response you got from us was a little vague and could suggest that Deep Silver wouldn't let us release a Linux / Mac OS X version of the game. That couldn't be further from the truth, in this particular case we're the ones responsible for preparing the builds, and we encountered enough technical issues to hold back on those versions for the time being. We'll be working on the games to fix the Linux/Mac OS X issues, but right now it's hard to say if - or when - we'll be able to get them to you in a state that we're confident in.
Firek: Hey, I wanted to pop in and shed more light on the Metro: Last Light Redux situation for Linux and Mac. The response you got from us was a little vague and could suggest that Deep Silver wouldn't let us release a Linux / Mac OS X version of the game. That couldn't be further from the truth, in this particular case we're the ones responsible for preparing the builds, and we encountered enough technical issues to hold back on those versions for the time being. We'll be working on the games to fix the Linux/Mac OS X issues, but right now it's hard to say if - or when - we'll be able to get them to you in a state that we're confident in.
Thanks for the update... are you able to say what kind of technical issues the Linux/MacOS versions have?
Do you need to play through Metro 2033 to understand story in Metro LL ?.
Firek: ...
Best of luck with all that's going on! Seems like you guys might be swamped.
Niggles: Do you need to play through Metro 2033 to understand story in Metro LL ?.
I've beaten both. Answer is 'a bit' yes. While Metro LL will provide information for player about its background story, Metro 2033 is still the prequel of Metro LL. Therefore if you're not paying attention to the story being told, you can get confused. If you have played Metro 2033, at least you know what's happening.

Necessary to play 2033 before LL? Nope. It just helps you to understand better.
As Metro is on sale, there'll be a stream of it at 10pm CEST (June 8th), although today is Monday (normally Metro is streamed on Tuesday).

So tune in on
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom
It's a shame that the Linux version still isn't here yet :(
Firek: Hey, I wanted to pop in and shed more light on the Metro: Last Light Redux situation for Linux and Mac. The response you got from us was a little vague and could suggest that Deep Silver wouldn't let us release a Linux / Mac OS X version of the game. That couldn't be further from the truth, in this particular case we're the ones responsible for preparing the builds, and we encountered enough technical issues to hold back on those versions for the time being. We'll be working on the games to fix the Linux/Mac OS X issues, but right now it's hard to say if - or when - we'll be able to get them to you in a state that we're confident in.
From GoG's point of view I understand this could mean a lot of support requests. However without disrespect I think you should give the customers an option to download the Linux build (should they request it) regardless of GoG's opinion about the game's performance.[url=][/url]

Remember Divinity Original Sin and the mistake you made in not releasing it on day 1 cause of the lack of online gameplay?

I can only speak for myself in this matter and that is I would like to buy Metro LL Redux from GoG with the Linux version, regardless of how it performs. You can rest assured I won't even contact customer support and neither request a refund.

I understand the risks and that means I might end up with a broken game at some point. But hey I'm asking for it ain't I. ;)

Thank you for your time and understanding.
Post edited June 24, 2015 by Ganni1987
Sorry, disregard or delete this please.
Post edited July 22, 2015 by RafaelLVX
A year past between and nothing to hear about the possible Linux-release or the problems. Could the community help? Come on, GOG: Talk to us.
GOG, any update for this? Thanks.
damn the day that i bought it here instead of steam (on sale it was also more expensive), i just thought that the port was coming soon

btw neither deep silver nor 4a games are answering my emails to get some key to activate them on steam

I want to play these games sooo badly, too bad i probably need to buy the again :(
kparal: GOG, any update for this? Thanks.
I just noticed that the Humble Store now provides DRM-free versions of the Metro Redux games and Saints Row 2/3... but again, for Windows only.

Here are the contact details for Deep Silver if anyone else wants to try contacting them about making DRM-free Linux builds available:

https://www.deepsilver.com/en/imprint/
http://www.kochmedia.com/feedback.html
http://www.kochmedia.com/imprint.html
Two years ago, there were technical problems to bring Mac/Linux version of Metro games on GoG.
It's still the case or GoG's dev have complety forgot to push the game for these versions ?
Is the AI dumb in the two Redux games ?