It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome back to the family.

Mafia is now available DRM-free and only on GOG.com.
The action/adventure classic that you really shouldn't refuse, finally returns. Embark on a celebrated open-world thriller and follow Tommy Angelo's rise (or fall, depending on your perspective) to a perilous life of high-stakes crime in 1930s America. The city of Lost Heaven is your playground, as long as you don't let the police catch you in the act, wise guy.

NOTE: This rerelease of Mafia has an edited soundtrack and does not include any licensed music.
ShadowWulfe: Incredible. Haven't had the pleasure of skipping past the race in a long long time.
THIS XD
Great release but the removal of the licensed music is more than just painful. :/

Does Mafia's file structure allow the the soundtrack to be restored via modding?
high rated
GOG.com: Welcome back to the family.

Mafia is now available DRM-free and only on GOG.com.
The action/adventure classic that you really shouldn't refuse, finally returns. Embark on a celebrated open-world thriller and follow Tommy Angelo's rise (or fall, depending on your perspective) to a perilous life of high-stakes crime in 1930s America. The city of Lost Heaven is your playground, as long as you don't let the police catch you in the act, wise guy.

NOTE: Due to copyright issues, Mafia does not contain any licensed music - only the game's original soundtrack.
Oh my god! This is a great release! I've been waiting for this.

But the missing music is a major flaw. The game's atmosphere thrived on the 20-es / 30-es music and most of it wasn't original but licensed, if I remember correctly.

Question to the blues: will GOG negotiate to get the missing music back into the GOG release?
And can the missing music be put back into the game by owners of the old CD version?
Thanks for the replies! :) Shame it's gone. :( But there must be a way to restore it! I never played the game but I'm going to pick this one up.
Great release!
WOW, that was great surprise, thanks a lot!
GOG.com: NOTE: Due to copyright issues, Mafia does not contain any licensed music - only the game's original soundtrack.
In other words, it does not contain the full original soundtrack.

*Sigh* :(
Wow, finally.
Great to see it sold again, thanks!
A bit of calculations in my head and I cannot imagine the music returning :-(

I doubt it is hard to copy the music from your disc version to the game, if you happen to own that, or maybe you could replace the disc installation's .exe file(s) that have the copy protection with GOG's files.
Lifthrasil: Question to the blues: will GOG negotiate to get the missing music back into the GOG release?
Good question – I sincerely hope so. Otherwise, I certainly won't purchase this game.
shit, price.
Gonna have to wait.
Well, I guess that's a way to release an old game with licensed content; by having none of it.

Hopefully, any Mafia sequels can be released here before their license expires.
This is THE game :)
It's a shame about the music, but it's good to see it being sold again in some form or another.