It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The genre-divining sequel is finally here.

Divinity: Original Sin 2, is now available in its full glory, DRM-free on GOG.com.
After captivating players throughout its In Development cycle, the ambitious sequel to the critically-acclaimed turn-based RPG is now about to reach new heights. Combining deep pen-and-paper design philosophy with modern-day enhancements it offers a vast world rich in choice and dialogue, innovative 4-player co-op mode, flexible character creation, a powerful Game Master Mode, and of course the chance to meet Eithne, the community-inspired GOG.com hero.

For more godlike goodies, go for the Divine Edition, which includes a Digital Artbook, a Lorebook, a Map, the Soundtrack, a digital Art Pack and a Making-of video. If you don't want to commit just yet, you can always upgrade later.
Newcomers to the Divinity universe might want to go for the Eternal Edition: on top of the Divine Edition's contents, this pack also includes Divine Divinity, Divinity 2: Developer's Cut, Divinity: Original Sin + Design Documents, an Art Pack and the OST for that game.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited September 14, 2017 by maladr0Id
Konrad: Hey all. Hope you're digging the game a ton, I stayed up way too late last night. >_>

Regarding Kickstarter content – we're aware of the issue with backer keys only granting the base edition, and we're working with Larian on getting the extra content delivered to everyone who should have it. All the things should show up in your accounts automatically, and it should start happening very soon!
It's a month later and I still don't have access to anything but the manual and editor on GOG. How much longer is this going to take to figure out? I've tried re-redeeming my gog key from Larian Vault, and it just says that the key has already been used.
vulchor: It's a month later and I still don't have access to anything but the manual and editor on GOG. How much longer is this going to take to figure out? I've tried re-redeeming my gog key from Larian Vault, and it just says that the key has already been used.
Same here unfortunately. If contacting support to get a replacement key is the way to go, I'm willing to do that, but I think GOG should tell us officially.
This is ridiculous and proves once again that GOG always prioritize giving their customers the less possible in every circumstances. They could have easly avoided that by simply giving the backers the same code they gives to the ones that purchase the game directly. Steam does that and it worked, Divine edition is correctly redeemed there. And even in the case that backers have additional content they could simply create a separate DLC (not game version) for those content.

There also isn't an official statement about the state of the issue, we could only rely on other customers feedback.

Edit: customer support is clearly the way to go.
Post edited October 24, 2017 by MIK0
Just checked my emails to find I'd been updated to the 'Divine Edition' with all the extras. Thanks GOG!
Can confirm, have also now gotten the extras, and i did not contact support at all.
D:OS2 has sold 1 million copies (dunno if that includes GOG copies or not) -

http://steamcommunity.com/games/435150/announcements/detail/1470852371569216037
Post edited November 30, 2017 by tfishell
EA be like "Players don't want that story driven, single player nonsense."
Divinity be like "Bwahahahaha!"