It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoUXt6pVeQ8

In search of Love
These 42 Disney Memes Will Make You Rethink Your Childhood
I'm surrounded by fools...
<_<

Edit:
PRINCE ADAM

Edit2:
DEPRESSION
Post edited March 19, 2017 by viperfdl
George Carlin - Dogs

Edit:
George Carlin - pride
Post edited March 19, 2017 by viperfdl
George Carlin on some cultural issues.
If Grocery Store Commercials Were Honest - Honest Ads
viperfdl: Fallout 3 Is Garbage, And Here's Why
Let the war begin...
:->
I know a lot of people think so but I love this game.
viperfdl: Fallout 3 Is Garbage, And Here's Why
Let the war begin...
:->
macuahuitlgog: I know a lot of people think so but I love this game.
May I ask in which way you play Fallout 3? Are you following the main story arc or are you rather just roaming around exploring the map?
If your answer is the second option then the reasoning in the video could interest you. :)
macuahuitlgog: I know a lot of people think so but I love this game.
viperfdl: May I ask in which way you play Fallout 3? Are you following the main story arc or are you rather just roaming around exploring the map?
If your answer is the second option then the reasoning in the video could interest you. :)
I don't really care much for the main story. I just like the setting, the weapons, the characters, the DLC, the side quests and the graphics. And I think the beginning of the game is awesome.
viperfdl: May I ask in which way you play Fallout 3? Are you following the main story arc or are you rather just roaming around exploring the map?
macuahuitlgog: I don't really care much for the main story. I just like the setting, the weapons, the characters, the DLC, the side quests and the graphics. And I think the beginning of the game is awesome.
Personally I couldn't say whether I like Fallout 3 or it's beginning, simply because is a few years since I played it. As far as I remember the writing wasn't very interesting for me.
That we have different taste is no problem but if we only get Fallout games made by Bethesda in the future and not once in a while from another developer like Obsidian then the Fallout universe will most likely lose it's fascination for me.
macuahuitlgog: I don't really care much for the main story. I just like the setting, the weapons, the characters, the DLC, the side quests and the graphics. And I think the beginning of the game is awesome.
viperfdl: Personally I couldn't say whether I like Fallout 3 or it's beginning, simply because is a few years since I played it. As far as I remember the writing wasn't very interesting for me.
That we have different taste is no problem but if we only get Fallout games made by Bethesda in the future and not once in a while from another developer like Obsidian then the Fallout universe will most likely lose it's fascination for me.
I would prefer Fallout games in the future from both Bethesda and Obsidian. I think they both contribute to the Fallout universe in their own unique way.
Don't Worry About Radiation Poisoning
Economic Update: US Housing Crisis
George Carlin - The Illusion of Security
A fo' realzzz Pip-Boy

and the video here
Can Blockchain Technology Solve The Social Problem - Bruce Schneier