It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Plug In Digital is a renowned video game publisher that has earned a reputation for excellence in the gaming industry with their unwavering passion for games and commitment to delivering outstanding gaming experiences.

To celebrate their undeniable input into the industry, as well as 7 of their titles joining our catalog today, we’ve prepared a special Plug In and Friends Publisher Sale, gathering awesome games published both by Plug In Digital and other studios that are parts of their ecosystem. Until April 28th, 10 PM UTC, be sure to make full use of discounts up to -90% on gems like:

Beholder (-85%)
The Blind Prophet (-75%)
Dead In Vinland (-75%)
Edge Of Eternity (-60%)
Bee Simulator (-75% until April 20th, 10 PM UTC)
Outcast - Second Contact (-90%)
Furi (-65%)
Goetia 2 (-60%)

…and many more which you can find HERE!

Now, when it comes to the aforementioned titles that are now available on GOG, let’s give a warm welcome to:

Before I Forget (-40% until April 28th, 10 PM UTC)
A narrative exploration game that examines a world where memories are constantly fading and jumbled. You are Sunita – a woman living with early onset dementia. As you wander from room to room, you discover mysterious objects, each holding a fleeting, fragmented memory. Examine faded postcards, scribbled notes, photographs, and more to uncover Sunita’s past, piece together her life-story, and understand her present. It is a story-rich, first-person experience. Delicate, moving, and atmospheric

Alt-Frequencies (-75% until April 28th, 10 PM UTC)
An audio mystery game where you use the airwaves to open the world’s eyes to the truth. Record, rewind time and broadcast snippets of radio shows to expose radio hosts, conspiracy theorists, politicians, underground activists – and a dog. By redistributing information, you change what happens in the next 3 minute time loop and impact both news cycles and the lives of the people behind them. Listen as their personal stories evolve, in a world that seems to stand still.

Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues (-75% until April 20th, 1 PM UTC)
34 years after the events of the 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament, the rivalry of Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence continues. The fight is in your hands now! It is a 2D beat ‘em up fighting title where you choose a side, master your moves, and embrace your destiny. Take control of 8 playable characters with deep movesets, combos, progression, real-time character swaps, ultimate attacks, and much more!

Outshine (-25% until April 28th, 10 PM UTC)
Fast-paced, arcade typing game where you type words to destroy your enemies! In Outshine Each world has its own flow, enemies and bosses. Master your different powers, get to know your enemies’ behavior and get rid of them before they annihilate you. Everything here is played with your keyboard. From combats to menus the entire game can be played solely with your favorite keyboard. All keys are re-bindable, supporting all kinds of layouts.

Sky Haven Tycoon - Airport Simulator (-33% until April 20th, 1 PM UTC)
Have you ever had a flight or travel delayed or canceled or not been able to get your baggage right away? Real airports can often be annoying, inconvenient and an emotional rollercoaster to visit - so why not build your own? It is an airplane tycoon and simulation game where you’ll schedule flight plans, build terminals, landing strips and more!

Goosebumps: The Game (-90% until April 20th, 1 PM UTC)
A puzzle, point & click horror adventure! The walk home from school in this title is going to be a lot spookier than usual… Your sleepy neighborhood’s been overrun by monsters! Werewolves prowl the woods, Gnomes roam underfoot, and scarecrows walk at midnight. But these aren’t ordinary monsters – they’re R.L. Stine’s famous Goosebumps monsters, released from their books and looking to wreak havoc! You’ll need to use your wits to investigate the surroundings, puzzle out clues, and outsmart the monsters before it’s too late!

Machinika Museum (-45% until April 28th, 10 PM UTC)
A mystery game where you discover beautiful and mysterious machines of extra-terrestrial origins in an atmospheric galaxy-spanning 3D puzzle game. An original adventure combining hidden objects and an intriguing story inspired by the excellent old school puzzle games. Prepare for mind-bending puzzles, mysterious sci-fi atmosphere and story, wonderful visuals, and intuitive and enjoyable controls.

And there you have it! Whole lot of Plug In Digital goodness awaits you. Check out the new releases and make sure to make full use of the Publisher Sale deals! Enjoy.
Nice to see that Sky Haven Tycoon - Airport Simulator is the only game which doesn't have achievements... and I really wanted to play it with them :(

But I have to admit that they are all good releases from PID, good job (and prices)!
I confess a guilty pleasure here. I simply adore the Karate Kid movies and so I was amazed with the Cobra Kai series as well ... Just read the gamecard for Cobra Kai and what the game is about and ... of course it is an instabuy for me - at this price even Mr. Miyagi (RIP Pat Morita) would agree :)
is that goosebumps game good?

also how is that typing game?
Kudos to Plug In Digital and the developers for doing things right and implementing achievements to all games that have them on Steam!
pippo-san: Nice to see that Sky Haven Tycoon - Airport Simulator is the only game which doesn't have achievements... and I really wanted to play it with them :(

But I have to admit that they are all good releases from PID, good job (and prices)!
Sky Haven Tycoon and Machinika Museum don't have achievements on Steam either, so at least we are equal for once. XD
Fix the banner link on the front page .
Post edited April 13, 2023 by I feel so tired
XYCat: also how is that typing game?
I liked Epistory a lot even though I can't type blind or with 10 fingers. Every action in the game has to be typed - including accessing the menu or fighting your enemys. You fight enemys by typing their names. In some cases you need to fight multiple enemys in a certain amount of time which can be quite hectic. The game looks really nice and has a nice backstory as well.
high rated
20230413 | 2023 Plug In Digital And Friends

• $0.98 • -66% • A Normal Lost Phone
• $0.98 • -66% • Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story
• $1.49 • -85% • Beholder
• $1.49 • -85% • Californium
• $1.74 • -75% • Level22 Garys Misadventures
• $1.79 • -85% • Distrust
• $1.79 • -80% • Golazo! Football League
• $1.99 • -90% • Figment
• $1.99 • -80% • Mana Spark
• $2.79 • -80% • NeuroVoider
• $2.99 • -50% • BASEBALL STARS 2
• $3.39 • -80% • AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected
• $3.59 • -70% • Do Not Feed the Monkeys
• $3.74 • -75% • Chroma Squad
• $3.74 • -75% • Epistory - Typing Chronicles
• $3.99 • -60% • Goetia 2
• $3.99 • -60% • Turmoil
• $4.49 • -55% • Crypto: Against All Odds
• $4.49 • -75% • Sigma Theory: Global Cold War
• $4.79 • -60% • Ashwalkers
• $4.99 • -50% • Astrologaster
• $4.99 • -75% • Bee Simulator
• $4.99 • -75% • Dead In Vinland
• $4.99 • -75% • The Blind Prophet
• $5.39 • -55% • Silmaris: Dice Kingdom
• $5.59 • -30% • Midnight Legends
• $5.94 • -65% • Paper Beast - Folded Edition
• $5.99 • -60% • They Always Run
• $6.99 • -65% • Furi
• $6.99 • -30% • RUN: The world in-between
• $6.99 • -65% • Recompile
• $7.19 • -60% • HyperParasite
• $7.49 • -70% • Base One
• $7.49 • -50% • Catie in MeowmeowLand
• $7.49 • -50% • Guild of Ascension
• $8.44 • -35% • Mari and Bayu - The Road Home
• $8.99 • -40% • Inua - A Story in Ice and Time
• $8.99 • -40% • Letters - a written adventure
• $9.09 • -30% • Bibots
• $9.09 • -35% • Ruggnar
• $9.76 • -69% • As Far As The Eye: Soundtrack Bundle
• $9.99 • -50% • A Little Golf Journey
• $9.99 • -50% • Double Kick Heroes
• $9.99 • -50% • Nanotale - Typing Chronicles
• $11.24 • -55% • Spirit of the Island
• $11.89 • -30% • Revita
• $11.95 • -68% • As Far As The Eye: Supporter Bundle
• $11.99 • -60% • Edge Of Eternity
• $11.99 • -60% • Song of Horror
• $11.99 • -40% • Souldiers
• $12.24 • -65% • The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
• $12.49 • -50% • Blackwind
• $12.49 • -50% • The Forgotten City
• $12.99 • -35% • Skabma - Snowfall
• $13.69 • -24% • Letters - Collector's Edition
• $14.99 • -25% • Foretales
• $14.99 • -50% • Winter Ember
• $15.59 • -35% • Souldiers - Digital Deluxe Edition
• $15.74 • -55% • Astria Ascending
• $16.24 • -35% • Demon Turf
• $19.91 • -17% • Foretales - Deluxe Edition
• $20.99 • -30% • The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos - Season Pass
• $21.09 • -33% • The Forgotten City - Digital Collector's Edition
• $21.99 • -45% • Astria Ascending - Digital Collector's Edition
• $22.09 • -48% • The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos - Deluxe Edition
• $22.39 • -44% • Edge Of Eternity - Digital Deluxe Edition
• $35.39 • -41% • The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos - Ultimate Edition
Alexim: Sky Haven Tycoon and Machinika Museum don't have achievements on Steam either, so at least we are equal for once. XD
Oh, your saying the true: I haven't even tried looking at the corresponding steam pages, since they usually all have achievements there. Thanks for letting me know, and for correcting me!
Outshine looks like the most interesting of the bunch to me. I just love a good typing game. ;) Also made by the same Epistory and Nanotales devs.
Sky Haven Tycoon looks interesting to me but the Steam reviews are saying that it is still quite buggy.

Also, I have Before I Forget (getting close to actually playing it :/, looks interesting) and Alt-Frequencies from some bundle and I wanted to mention a brief warning about Alt-Frequences. I didn't last long on that one and maybe someone will find it interesting but to me it seemed like the kind of low effort game that GOG used to reject and I wish still would. If you want to give it a try I'd highly recommend doing so within the refund period.

Edit: Ok, I played Before I Forget and it took almost exactly an hour like they say (I didn't look at the developers commentary). A few details about the story rubbed me the wrong way, particularly the very end (can't describe it without spoilers) and I wouldn't recommend it for that reason. But it is an interesting idea, a bit like Gone Home in style but with the added disorientation aspect (which I did find disorienting, as intended).
Post edited April 14, 2023 by joveian
Goosebumps looks interesting. Weird it's taken this long to make it to GOG.