1) Even though Drealmer is famous for advocating no lynch, do you really think that he'd design a game where people would get rewarded for town to No Lynch just because it's something he would like to do?
2) Why is proposing a No Lynch scummy in the first place?
3) Bler, why wouldn't you vote in 92
? You didn't like cristi's opening, are you one of those people who waits to the last possible second to get moving?
1) Ironically, the game I modded (March?) town won the game on a no-lynch vote. Which was done intentionally as a bit of a joke. Made for a happy ending, though. But Brasas wasn't a player in that and I don't believe observed it either. So I agree it's a bit odd coming from Brasas whereas from wyrm/trent/cristi it could've been more of an inside joke.
If one were taking the proposition seriously, I actually think it's fairly unlikely Drealmer would repeat that twist just for the sake of doing it.
2) It's a gog-obsession that rises to the level of canon that gets pounded into every newbie and it's heretical even to propose no lynch as a Day 1 outcome. Doesn't make sense to me, as I think strategy is case-dependent, personally, but it is the group-think around here.
That said, I think there is something to be said for having everyone commit to leaving some voting record about other players before actually rushing off to no lynch even if that's where you decide to end up.
3) Good question. I'm not typically, but then I haven't played since April or so, and that game I ragequit. So I'm trying to play a little more...peacefully? Not the right word, but patiently, perhaps.
Don't have a great explanation why I held back since there's something else about those posts that caught my eye. Was actually going to when I noted she had only two posts. I guess I just wanted to see a bigger sample size?
could someone fill me in on whether Bookwyrm's "Event" thing is something that should probably be trusted or no? My initial thought was that it was a troll, he seems like a bad seed to me.
I took it as an inside joke / reference to prior game (thus my response with an inside joke), but he is more likely to have carefully read all of the OP than I am, so ...IDK.