It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: ...and that was what we were missing.

hhhhmmmmmmmmerrrrrgggggggggh
What would that be?

I'm prepared to mass claim, prefer last for the usual reasons but I understand if I don't have enough towncred for that etc etc.
I want to hear cristigale claim before anyone else does.
trentonlf: I want to hear cristigale claim before anyone else does.
Me too.
I have no meaningful preference on claim order.

yogsloth: What's to be afraid of with claiming?
I thought about if/whether to respond to this for a while since I could see you setting it up, but I still kinda think you're townier than others.

Worst-case scenario is wyrm's proposed Arthur Dent ending, which I'm sure you remember. But that's pretty specific and seemingy unlikely since it only holds atm in 8/4/4/1.

yogsloth: yog "right for all the wrong reasons - dick tied to the bumper" sloth

Ask the GOGgers what all that means.
They can ask me, but I have no idea.

Nachomamma8: Based on drealmer's clarification for how lynch works (assuming I understood it), you would have ended up lynching Dessimu if you stayed on him instead of deciding to no lynch.

Funny how that works, huh?
yogsloth: Uh, no, pretty sure majority is required for lynch in this Town.
This is actually what I was going back for. I was inclined to give you 1/2 derp points for this when it happened, and came to mind when I was sorting out whether you were town wanting info or scum team of 3 perhaps hoping to Arthur to a quick finish.

Don't think you'd actually miss that as scum, though can't rule out fake-derping I guess.

Anyway, TLDR, that Drealmer post (late D2) seems pretty clear that mere plurality is required for lynch. Thus my frustration vote post in response.
bler144: This is actually what I was going back for. I was inclined to give you 1/2 derp points for this when it happened, and came to mind when I was sorting out whether you were town wanting info or scum team of 3 perhaps hoping to Arthur to a quick finish.

Don't think you'd actually miss that as scum, though can't rule out fake-derping I guess.

Anyway, TLDR, that Drealmer post (late D2) seems pretty clear that mere plurality is required for lynch. Thus my frustration vote post in response.
O RLY?

drealmer7: it is now

TWILIGHT -

votes are LOCKED ! A decision has been made! A LYNCH is about to be held (or not!) - You may continue to converse until the NIGHT post is made.

FINAL votecount / vote count / vote-count / VC

4 villagers want to kill Nathaniel (Nathan) Smith [Dessimu] -- Sarah (TammyTown), Dan (Brasas), Fergus (Nachomamma8), Justin (Stanari),

3 villagers don't want to kill anyone -- Emily (trentonlf), Eric (yogsloth), Adam (RWarehall),

2 villagers want to kill Laura Jennings [babark] -- William (QuadrAlien), Emma (Ixamyakxim),

2 villager wants to kill Adam Johnson [RWarehall] -- Laura (babark), Craig (Bookwrym627),

2 villagers want to kill William (Bill) O'Brian -- Nathan (Dessimu), Marie (bler144),

2 villagers want to kill Eric Barton [yogsloth] -- Sean (Lifthrasil), Claire (cristigale),

*************************************************************************************

...please stand by...
drealmer7: "Well, since it seems like two sides who have the most convinction are evenly balanced, there will be NO LYNCH tonight." Says one of the villagers from the onlookers.
'Splain that one to me.
Read the flavor.
Explain it to me like I'm three years old.
Not ruling out foul play in that context but the flavor indicates that the no lynch folks fought Dess's wagoneers and Dess fought off the last one by himself.
What?

How does that make a shred of sense?

Dess was voting for... Bill? Is that Quad? Whatever.

There is a clear plurality of votes here. And that lynch didn't carry. Period.
Did you like miss drealmer saying maj was optional? (I think?) I'm not saying what happened makes sense mechanically but the flavor suggests that lack of maj was not the issue.
I guess I am just totally lost.

drealmer said no-lynch would happen if there was a tie.

There wasn't a tie on Day 1, but it went no-lynch anyway.

Clearly, what drealmer said on Day 2 didn't hold for Day 1.

Am I missing something?

Does any of this even matter?
Am I missing something. That vote count (one of the ones I was going after yesterday) shows brasas voting on dess second. Yogs why did you say he only voted there when no lynch became inevitable?
Okay so if bler killed one of the people reflexively then we do have one party (or are down to one, having wiped one out) or more than one faction/person killed the same person.

Then we probably just have one death. Babark.

Oh wait I remember the question I have to yogs. On day one you mentioned that day actions worked or something like that. Why make that remark if you're vanilla town?
TammyTown: Am I missing something. That vote count (one of the ones I was going after yesterday) shows brasas voting on dess second. Yogs why did you say he only voted there when no lynch became inevitable?
I mean, again, I'm pretty sure majority was required. You all are making me question my sanity, however. 2nd position on a 4-person wagon with 9 needed to lynch is NAI as the deadline slams down.

TammyTown: Oh wait I remember the question I have to yogs. On day one you mentioned that day actions worked or something like that. Why make that remark if you're vanilla town?
Because drealmer and I were going back-and-forth with various bits of flavor in the QT. Not day actions like... stabbing somebody with a dagger day actions... more like "Check the stills; open the big one; take a big drink; count the dogs" etc.

I was getting responses. None of which seemed to particularly impact the game state, but I figured it was worth a shot to see what could happen. At that point, we seemed to have a smithy, some silver candlesticks, a mason, etc. etc. I figured building werewolf defenses with flavor might have had an actual impact on the game.
TammyTown: Oh wait I remember the question I have to yogs. On day one you mentioned that day actions worked or something like that. Why make that remark if you're vanilla town?
As I understand it, during mid-day you can submit flavor actions through your QT.

Thus the "events" wyrm referenced. The restraints seem to be time of day, and it has to be something "available" to your character.

Thus I apparently can't deliver flowers, but I can deliver tea to yogs (done). Will try delivering tea to you now (via QT) and we'll see how that goes.

As for why yogs could visit my barn and stan couldn't, that IDK.