It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: And my axe!
Thanks Gimli.
trentonlf: If he doesn't show in the next 24 hours or so I will probably join you.
Bookwyrm627: And my axe!
HEEEEY!!!! That's MY Axe!!
Give it back!
bler144: Regretting coming to play on GOG with us nuts? We're not a very polished bunch.

Want a rundown of the cast of characters to get oriented?
Stanari: As a matter of fact - I'd appreciate that. From anyone who'll volunteer it, really.
I’ve seen you play (as town) but don’t recall any of the others. Taking out the players who are new to gog leaves:

Here's my personal wall-of-takext:

1. Dessimu...............................Nathaniel (Nathan) Smith
2. Lifthrasil...............................Sean O'Donnell (Sean-O!)
3. docbear1975.........................................Laura Jennings
4. Ixamyakxim..................................................Emma Hess
5. agentcarr16.............................................Adam Johnson
6. QuadrAlien.....................................William (Bill) O'Brian
7. bookwyrm627.............................................Craig Adams
8. Brasas..............................................Daniel (Dan) Evans
9. cristigale.......................................................Claire Dwyer
11. yogsloth.........................................................Eric Barton
14. trentonlf.......................................................Emily Barton
15. bler144..................................................Marie Thomson

Of those, bler, yogs, and bookwyrm would normally be expected to be the most active and stir the pot. Might play logical, might lead, might play antagonist, but should all be active and push for things to happen when nothing is happening. I’m guilty of being a driver when I should strategically sit back and ride, regardless of alignment. Lack patience in-game.

Trent is fairly active but generally plays a stoic, cards close to the chest style. His calling card is being grumpy about PM reveals. Not 100% consistent. Occasional appeal to emotion, particularly as town.

Lift can vary in terms of activity depending on the game and his schedule, but generally leans towards a logical style. That is NAI, as he's fairly even-keel and similar regardless.

cristi plays close to the chest, and is typically online only U.S. evenings, but does consistently post a few things every day. Her posting frequency makes her somewhat hard to engage with pressure and makes reading her votes a bit harder. Very smart, but especially early game doesn't tend to reveal much at all regardless of alignment. Consistent on the surface in terms of tone and approach. The person who reads her alignment most consistently is not in this game, though he would say she definitely has a tell when mafia.

Quad (QA), and Agent
, as much as they can be effective when active, are almost certainly going to be lurkers needing to be resolved by POE or investigation. Quad can be pressured and might resolve himself that way. Agent likes to play a logical style, but the past few games hasn’t been present enough to actually do much of that.
Ix probably also falls into that group, though he's capable of playing more. Might lurk; might play. Hard to predict.

If we were allowed to wager on who would take a sub, if it’s not one of the new players I’d put money on one of those three.

Docbear is pretty new. Not much opinion yet. Aside from the non-GOG players I don’t think she’s played with me, trent, QA, or yogs either. Do suspect she will resolve herself one way or the other as the game goes, at least more likely than others.

Dess/Brasas are harder to summarize, in part because I don’t think I read either particularly well. Brasas I’ve observed but don’t think I’ve played with. [She?] is also relatively new to playing with us, but I believe pretty experienced with this type of game, particularly the Resistance. Is that right?

Dess can be lucid and focused or I might literally have zero idea what he’s talking about for an entire day. Do think he tends to resolve over time. Both are certainly skilled enough to be effective as town or non-town.

These are just my own opinions/observations, and anyone is free to counter/challenge/correct as they see fit.

/endWOT
yogsloth: Getting ready to vote Ix tbh
I find the phrase 'I'm getting ready to vote X' very gawldarn wolfy.
SirCrimsonFox: I find the phrase 'I'm getting ready to vote X' very gawldarn wolfy.
#levels
SirCrimsonFox: I find the phrase 'I'm getting ready to vote X' very gawldarn wolfy.
yogs is in my "curious" pile, but I think here you're just seeing him in his native habitat.

It would be kinda weird (here) if he wasn't angling for voting the player who hasn't appeared yet and is 40/60 to lurk even if he does show. That is the entire premise of his philosophy of "STF" or whatever it is we're calling it now.

Don't get me wrong, I like Ix personally, but...he's in the pile I'd also consider as a D1 vote if nothing else happens.

Still, for me that vote is probably several (RL) days away, and not imminent.

Timing is the most interesting part of that post, perhaps. Generally speaking.
bler144: yogs is in my "curious" pile, but I think here you're just seeing him in his native habitat.

It would be kinda weird (here) if he wasn't angling for voting the player who hasn't appeared yet and is 40/60 to lurk even if he does show. That is the entire premise of his philosophy of "STF" or whatever it is we're calling it now.

Don't get me wrong, I like Ix personally, but...he's in the pile I'd also consider as a D1 vote if nothing else happens.

Still, for me that vote is probably several (RL) days away, and not imminent.

Timing is the most interesting part of that post, perhaps. Generally speaking.
To be clear, I don't mind him votin' lx. I do mind him sayin' he's gonna vote lx instead of just votin lx.
Good heavens. Keeping track of who's who is almost as bad as keeping track of the characters in a Russian novel. (At least we all don't have the same name)

If the stragglers (Tammy/Nacho/lx) don't show up soon, I'm gong to vote to lynch one of them.

@bler144: I take care of the village animals. If your animal is sick or just needs a check-up, then I'm the one whose door you knock on.

@Stanari: I wasn't actually being serious about Yogs. I'm not really suspicious of anyone yet (except for the ones who haven't shown up yet).
yogsloth: I always extend that courtesy to first-time players, and even though you are hardly new, it would still be pretty mean to say "WELCOME TO A GOG GAME YOU DIE FIRST".
While I actually agree with the sentiment about the new players, after thinking on it more, especially given your follow-up stated intent to vote Ix, I'm curious.

Surely you didn't think your lone vote on Stan was going to blossom into a wagon and lead to lynch suddenly, right? Saying "I suspect you and here's a vote" is hardly "DIE!!!1!" unless you have the magic ability of octuple or nonuple votes. She was L-8 or something. (Side musing - do we get vote counts in this game?)

By the same token, if you're inclined to vote Ix, just vote Ix. It's not like he's going to be suddenly lynched. (Is amusing trent followed you though, in light of how the two of you unwittingly tag-teamed in Lift's all-scumgame)

You know this crowd, generally speaking, is unlikely to get off its collective rear until nightfall/deadline is staring us in the face. So why the odd dancing around your votes?

Seems uncharacteristic.
Beautiful.
SirCrimsonFox: To be clear, I don't mind him votin' lx. I do mind him sayin' he's gonna vote lx instead of just votin lx.
Yeah, I was slow but I got there. Eventually.
docbear1975: @bler144: I take care of the village animals. If your animal is sick or just needs a check-up, then I'm the one whose door you knock on.
Are the kisses hers and hers and his there?
Brasas: (...)
Vote Bookwyrm

(...)

Unvote
(...)
I notice you didn't properly unvote there, Danny boy.

bler144: (...)
[RP something something]

I, Marie Thomson, don't have any medical training, but I could brew some tea and fry up some bacon for the wake. Perhaps one of the hunters or woodsmen might recognize signs of a wolf attack?

I could also chip in and write an elegiac poem. "There was a young woman from Oakwood"...hmmm, no, not quite right.

Apparently I'm very close to Wilma and her children (pl??) and should be comforting her, if, y'know, she were actually a player.

(I vote that JMich is Wilma!)

To quote one of my, Marie Thomson's, favorite poets:

One short sleep past, we wake eternally
And death shall be no more; Death, thou shalt die.
(...)
I like you better when you don't RP. :-P

Will probly start with Agent since he's like a mini Wyrm of sorts :P
I feel like I've been insulted...

Lifthrasil: (...)
can we please find some hard evidence that proves there are some zealous zombies, wily werewolves, mad mafia murderers, vengeful vampires or creepy cultists among us?
(...)
Alliteration. I like it. I like big words like pogonophile.

yogsloth: (...)
Poor, poor delicious little Julie.
(...)
Heh.

Just don't, for the love of God and Baby Jesus, say he's American. HE BELONGS TO LEONARD AND HIS PEOPLE, OK?!
(...)
Whoa!!! We don't want him!

How's that beard-eating going? Or the thinking. Either one.
(...)
I have trouble understanding how I get flakes of apple in my beard. Who flakes apples?

yogsloth: (...)
We can build a wall to protect the village
(...)
Let's get the wolves to pay for it too.

Agent likes to play a logical style, but the past few games hasn’t been present enough to actually do much of that.
(...)
QFT.

On a side note, I have no idea what I do in this village. I was one of the founders, but I apparently don't do anything...
agentcarr16: I like you better when you don't RP. :-P

Will probly start with Agent since he's like a mini Wyrm of sorts :P
agentcarr16: I feel like I've been insulted...

Whoa!!! We don't want him!

I have trouble understanding how I get flakes of apple in my beard. Who flakes apples?

Let's get the wolves to pay for it too.

On a side note, I have no idea what I do in this village. I was one of the founders, but I apparently don't do anything...
1) Me too. I am truly fond of poetry and lyrics, though.
2) Mis-attribution quote - that wasn't me, but ...Brasas?
3) trivia note for newcomers, but Leonard and Agent are both Canadian players here. Also brothers. Leonard is not in this game, but will likely be mentioned from time to time.
4) Deep, man.
5) Crap, that was a much better joke than mine. Now I feel shame.
6) So....are you single? Interested in coming over sometime and helping out with the pigs? Maybe not at night though, at least until I know you aren't a wolf. Plus the pigs are asleep then anyway.
bler144: WANH WANH WANH WANH
WANH WANH WANHWAWAWA WAAAAAANH WAH

Seems uncharacteristic.
Did you know you sound like a trombone when you talk?