It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stupid 10 minute rule! Now I had to wait to correct the mistake.

VOTE Nachomamma8

But now good night!
November 23, 1696 -

After the unfolding of events that took place at the end of last month, this past month has been nothing but a fast-motion blur in comparison to everyone in the village.

There are werewolves in the village, living among the villagers, of that everyone is now certain, and now they are trying to route out who the threats are.

They all know they must decide what to do and when to do it by, and so they worked towards that rather efficiently.

The next full moon approaches, and they all must make a decision soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now:

SUNDOWN -

ANY and ALL posts made during this stage must contain at least one argument or statement either:

a.) defending themselves and/or another player, or,
b.) explaining why a player(s) / character(s) is a valid lynch choice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As it currently stands -

5 villagers want to kill Sean-O'Donnell (Sean-O!) [Lifthrasil] -- Fergus (Nachomamma8), Emily (trentonlf), Marie (bler144), Justin (Stanari), Eric (yogsloth),

5 villagers don't want to kill anyone [no-lynch] -- Laura (babark), Emma (Ixamyakxim), Dan (Brasas), Claire (cristigale), Sarah (TammyTown)

1 villager wants to kill Fergus (Ferg) Perkins [Nachomamma8] -- Sean-O (Lifthrasil)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

if your vote is not where you want it to be, please say so, and I'll amend the votecount
Attachments:
Post edited October 06, 2016 by drealmer7
Brasas: Bler... Bler never changes... :P
Raise your hand if you read this in Ron Perlman's voice!
Brasas: Bler... Bler never changes... :P
yogsloth: Raise your hand if you read this in Ron Perlman's voice!
*raises hand*
That was fast but I don't object!

Brasas seriously making me question my perception of the gamestate. Though...Nacho's not the towniest town exactly.

(Brasas/Nacho anyone?)

Oddly enough the Wyrm kill might even support that. But I doubt Nacho would be that obvious. Probably a good idea to check the mason talk anyway.

At any rate.

I really want to just flip Lif tbh. Unless we want to test out Operation Death By Barn.
TammyTown: flavor
While probably irrelevant, how does your background tie to getting to axe two people (night/day)? And is the two meaningful somehow either as tied to your character or theories on game design/balance? (Not one, not three, not unlimited)

cristigale: My vote is with Lift. In this setup, does anyone see a reason not to cast what would traditionally be a hammer vote?
Just waking up, and only have skimmed.

I know you probably won't be on, but with 6 total votes down (brasas' vote didn't count for format) and the shift to sundown(?), any 6th vote on Lift from here likely moves us to next phase, which I think is a bit premature.

Personally I would like to go through what Brasas put down carefully probably before we get to the issue of whether Lift should claim, and what his statement on that might imply to the extent it would inform a decision.

FWIW, I'm not expecting my read of yogs to make sense to anyone else. It could just be me getting suckered by him (again) but given that I, probably more than anyone, distrusts him like crazy, I just want to enjoy this tender moment of bonding while it lasts.

If this game shifts to look like "werewolf pair + scumisland of the misfit toys," then sure, I'll probably come back to being the first in line to run him off the island.

Stanari: t

I really want to just flip Lif tbh. Unless we want to test out Operation Death By Barn.
It's a nice theory, but how would you actually enforce it?

And as noted, the bigger issue mentioned when yogs decided to go on his flavor visionquest, my flavor implies the barn is liable to collapse if somebody tromps in, and I have no idea if it can be rebuilt. Perhaps I'm a 1-shot.

And worst of all, maybe yogs already knocked it down and is just to embarrassed to say.

So...yeah, not really a big fan of that approach.
Lifthrasil: Now I'm back to bed (I have a flu at the moment). Good night!
I got my flu shot last week but am trying to ward off the cold I think I got from my daughter over the weekend. Hope you feel better!
bler144: And worst of all, maybe yogs already knocked it down and is just to embarrassed to say.
Nah, you ran me off your property.

Reading it again, I'm actually not sure I'll be allowed to actually get in the barn. Actually.
bler144: And worst of all, maybe yogs already knocked it down and is just to embarrassed to say.
yogsloth: Nah, you ran me off your property.

Reading it again, I'm actually not sure I'll be allowed to actually get in the barn. Actually.
Are you wanting in the barn to test his claim?
yogsloth: Nah, you ran me off your property.

Lol - why did you go to the trouble of WIFOMing the "TONIGHT MARIE!" thing if you were just going to admit I chased you away from the barn door? I would have played along.

Or...maybe you're WIFOMing now and I'm playing along.

This may be the only game ever where, if it was me, you and Y in F3, I'm almost positive I'd vote for Y unless there are some crazy-ass flips ahead. But I really think we're on the same team finally! Squeeee!
trentonlf: Are you wanting in the barn to test his claim?
I don't think he's claimed anything other than "mysterious barn of doom". But yes, I'm curious.

bler144: Lol - why did you go to the trouble of WIFOMing the "TONIGHT MARIE!" thing if you were just going to admit I chased you away from the barn door? I would have played along.

Or...maybe you're WIFOMing now and I'm playing along.
Uh, nothing so intelligent as all that.

I just mean I'm going to try again during Night phase.

Probably.
yogsloth: I just mean I'm going to try again during Night phase.
I'd ___action verb___ a __unit of currency___ Drealmer is going to tell you it's not safe to travel about at night, what with werewolves and possibly other miscreants about.

Why not stay in, relax, order a pizza, pop open a beer and maybe catch a Black Bears game on the tube? Sure, they're not very good now since ice hockey doesn't even exist yet, but in like 300 years they'll be briefly good during the all-too-brief Paul Kariya era.

Or else just get stoned and be amazed by your hands. If you stare at them hard enough, you might just crack the game open!
bler144: Why not stay in, relax, order a pizza, pop open a beer and maybe catch a Black Bears game on the tube? Sure, they're not very good now since ice hockey doesn't even exist yet, but in like 300 years they'll be briefly good during the all-too-brief Paul Kariya era.
Let's not short-sell Steve and Martin, now. That '99 team is going to win over 30 games, you know.
yogsloth: Let's not short-sell Steve and Martin, now. That '99 team is going to win over 30 games, you know.
I'm actually a Wildcats fan, so talking about the 99 Black Bears stings a bit. But in general HEA>WCHA>ECAC>everyone else.
bler144: I'm actually a Wildcats fan, so talking about the 99 Black Bears stings a bit. But in general HEA>WCHA>ECAC>everyone else.
Ah right, Maine actually won the whole shebang that year, didn't they!

Good talking college with you Marie.

What's in the damn barn.