It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am not scum, but neither am I claiming. Or actually triple-voting.

I am just petulant and caffeinated.
yogsloth: I am not scum, but neither am I claiming. Or actually triple-voting.

I am just petulant and caffeinated.
You also just failed to attack/defend a player for lynch or change your vote. You little rule breaker.

Unvote RWarehall.
Vote Nachomamma8.
I defended myself. I asserted I was not Scum and why.

I think you're opportunistic Scum for working so hard to derail babark's wagon and shift it to a lurker.

I think you told him to claim doc in scumchat, as he was 98% the lynch target today anyway, and the worst thing that happens is you flush out a counterclaim and murderize the real doc night 1 anyway.

SCUMWYRM SCUMWYRM SCUMYRM NANNY NANNNY BOO BOO

WYRM AND BABARK SITTIN IN A TREE

K
I
L
L
I
N
G
yogsloth: I think you told him to claim doc in scumchat, as he was 98% the lynch target today anyway, and the worst thing that happens is you flush out a counterclaim and murderize the real doc night 1 anyway.
Does make sense. Wyrm definitely isn't going to tell him to false-claim cop because Wyrm will want to do that later himself.

vote Babwyrm

Or is that Bookbark?

Also, I'm not scum because stuff.

____

I'll be traveling this eve, but will check in late. Also probably offline most of the day tomorrow/Sat, but around eves. Moot if it's night phase, but I think it's all a trick and this is the day that never ends.
That would have been much funnier as

W
O
L
F
I
N
G

Oh well.

Vote candidate babark. He's scum because his claim smells like onions and ass.
Okay I've had very many margaritas tonight so apologies ahead of time:

Seriously stanari needs to snazzier why he was all about pushing dess from the sidelines but not voting him. And no I don't think that post is townie. You know what Ilve done in several of my scum games? Be super reasonable and understanding about how people should look at me and it makes sense that they look at me. You know what happened? people went oh gee look how reasonable she is, she's obvisouly not scum. But I was. That post doesn't sway me a bit.

You know what doesn't sway ,e? Some fake ass anger at being voted and then some weak ass soft claim that means almost next to nothing that he can take back. Like why are people being swayed by this?

Also RW is almost definitely scum or i'm just in a blue light shopping experience here. I was almost for sure convinced that Agent was scum and held back because of promises of this bright and shining light that was RW. He was going to save this town if he was town and he was going to derail this town if he was scum and I've been waiting for both. I'm still waiting. And waiting. He hasn't done anything to make me think he's town but I'm giving him space because reputation and replacement. But look at the two major things he's done: go after babark for somewhat shady reasons and sk hunt. Do you know who sk hunts????????????? DING DING DING MAFIA DOES THAT. I'm kind of baffled here because I've never seen such blatant open unabashedly sk hunting done before. IF RW is scum, his scum team is small and he's expecting an SK. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should jump to sk on a day kill, which is more than likely a dayvig not an SK. I haven't said anything about that kill because my theory is you let those things go day one to see how the game plays out. I've only once seen a day sk and more often than not it's town so you just smile and nod, but RW he's a hunting.

What also makes me laugh my ass off about RW is his oh if dess is town let's look at Tammy. Can anyone tell me who has spent more time going oh hey if Barback is town why do you think I would push this wagon as hard as i have because here we tend to go after people who push town wagons. Now one would think a rational person would apply that to the game. No, apparently if dessimu is town I'm a freaking moron who read all about how you guys lynch people on town wagons for being on town wagons (do I have that right?) and I...decided to do exactly what he said would cause me trouble.

I'll give you a little heads up on me (nacho can confirm or deny at his discretion) I hate playing scum with a passion of a thousand suns. I've been on a scum streak; in fact, if I were scum here I'd probably not be posting because I'd be so damn pissed I drew scum yet again. I think I suck as scum. Like bler I play mafai to solve a puzzle, scum is not fun for me. My big strength is scum is to get town read early and do nothing to upset that. Occasionally I get experimental, but not right now, not while drawing scum would make me feel like my soul is gone, but what i don't do is listen to everyone say what makes people go after others here and do that very thing.

I think dessimu is scum, and it annoys the hell out of me that people are trying to reduce that to me scum reading him because he's a lurker. I don't care that he's lurking. I've played on multiple sites full of archers and I feel like I've done a decent job at reading a good many of them. If I was on dess because he was lurking, I'd also have quad as a scum read. But hey guess what I think quad is likely town (though I don't like his most recent post). I'm reading dess as scum because he has not one post that I'm like okay this comes from town. I can see the scum value in everything he's done. I could be wrong but I'm having a hard time finding scum anywhere else and I think this is the best bet because he's done nothing town.

I was completely ready to jump to Lift and I still might if that's the only thing that will save babark b3caue if I'm not mistaken Lfit has been the one going "Why is Babark scummy" and he's voting him now why????? Oh information. Does that not raise anyone else's guards at all???

Though I will admit i hate babark's doc claim post. It feels wrong. But he has so many emotional appeals that feel right that I'm just yeah really this guy let's not lynch him.

And really people, I think Dess is scum. He's my best bet for a scum lynch. If you don't like it don't vote him, but don't do the cowardly thing and say you're going to blame me for a town flip there if it happens because that's super frustrating. Examine the hell to of me if you want. You won't find anything because i'm purer than pure, wrong sometimes, but still pure. You shuld still be voting with who you think will most likely give a scum flip.

I think that's Dessimu.

(I'd probably vote RW though too.)
okay and babark's claim is kinda cheap, but in sense does go with the earlier derp I guess.

But it does mean that scum can't kill Ix. Barback has to agree to protect Ix, our investigative, so that she can live and report whatever she finds.

Even if Barback is scum, the primary night kill tonight Ix cannot die if he wants to keep up his facade, and that can be good for us.

On the plus side, Barback is our town doctor, protects our town investigative, and all is right in Oakwood Village.
TammyTown: okay and babark's claim is kinda cheap, but in sense does go with the earlier derp I guess.

But it does mean that scum can't kill Ix. Barback has to agree to protect Ix, our investigative, so that she can live and report whatever she finds.

Even if Barback is scum, the primary night kill tonight Ix cannot die if he wants to keep up his facade, and that can be good for us.

On the plus side, Barback is our town doctor, protects our town investigative, and all is right in Oakwood Village.
What do you make of this statement from dessimu: "n short: I am good consideration and I love my wagon; I am good to be poked with a hot iron, but I am bad to be lynched. I am a smith, rather talented in making traps as much as farming equipement.

Make of that what you will, I got to go to work."

For the moment Vote No Lynch
I make of it this. Why didn't he just claim???

The only soft claim that points me to is a possible sensor, which would be more of town role and quite possibly fit with his constant you should poke at me.

I'm fine being on that wagon in that case, and in that instance if he's not lynched he should actually choose who stays on his wagon and we can evaluate it as it comes. There's something we can do with that. Otherwise, meh, soft claims at deadline when coming up to be lynched mean almost nothing.

Are you voting for the claimed doctor?
WARNING
WARNING

THIS IS A DEFENSE OF MYSELF

WARNING
WARNING

I am drunk. I am here. Amen.
Traffic is shit out there - accident on the one road I need to take. Leaving a bit later than planned.

TammyTown: snip
OMG I love you. Best post of the game - at least the parts I understood.

"stanari needs to snazzier"

Awesome. The fire is awesome. Could've used that 48 hours ago, but hey, it's here now!

TammyTown: But it does mean that scum can't kill Ix. Barback has to agree to protect Ix, our investigative, so that she can live and report whatever she finds.
Meh, I disagree with this. For many reasons. Even if towndoctor!babark, Ix may or may not even be town, right? Just gotta surrender to the WIFOM at this point.

And we don't take kindly to directin' investigative roles round these parts! I mean, I do it sometimes anyway, but...

trentonlf: For the moment Vote No Lynch
Nachomamma8: WARNING
WARNING

THIS IS A DEFENSE OF MYSELF

WARNING
WARNING

I am drunk. I am here. Amen.
Well, I was just about to say Trent should vote you over no lynch since you were just 7 posts away from having your last post tick over to 4 days.

Drunk seems to be a theme. Is it Friday and no one told me?

So, uh, whaddya think? Of the game and stuff? When you're caught up.

I'm going to go ahead and defend Nacho. He is here, people! And he's named for food. So probably also town. Prior data suggests food-named avatars are town 100% of the time.
TammyTown: I make of it this. Why didn't he just claim???

The only soft claim that points me to is a possible sensor, which would be more of town role and quite possibly fit with his constant you should poke at me.

I'm fine being on that wagon in that case, and in that instance if he's not lynched he should actually choose who stays on his wagon and we can evaluate it as it comes. There's something we can do with that. Otherwise, meh, soft claims at deadline when coming up to be lynched mean almost nothing.

Are you voting for the claimed doctor?
No, as with Ix I don't want to lynch a possible PR day 1. Still not sure if it's a legit claim or not but I want to see where it goes.

I'm not going to vote Nacho today either, his disappearance does not bode well but I had him as town and hope it is just real life interfering.

This end of the day is one of the oddest I've seen by far, still trying to figure out who is shoveling the BS. I'm going to go with my gut and this is were my vote will stay.

Unvote No Lynch
Vote dessimu

I'm done for the night, going to play some video games.
yogsloth: I think you're opportunistic Scum for working so hard to derail babark's wagon and shift it to a lurker.

I think you told him to claim doc in scumchat, as he was 98% the lynch target today anyway, and the worst thing that happens is you flush out a counterclaim and murderize the real doc night 1 anyway.
Oh yes, I've been busting my ass trying to get Nacho lynched. Or was RW the lurker? Stanari maybe? Oi, so many nominations that people have basically ignored. WAIT! IT WAS QUAD THAT I WAS PUSHING SO HARD!!

Nice to see you've drunk RW's Scum Daychat kool-aid. Scumbag.

Scum team is Yogsloth, RWarehall (formerly Agent), Stanari, aaaaand why not Brasas?
Remember all, you heard it here first!

I'll wager anything we're allowed to wager that neither Babark nor myself have killed anyone this game.
Vote: Dessimu

Dessimu was a vote I was playing around with making earlier, feels fine now. The only thing I remember from him currently is suspecting the newcomers for what seemed to be completely artificial reasons. I'd like to post more but I don't have the focus to make fuller posts so if people could figure out ways to conveniently contribute full posts when I'm trying to post it would be much be appreciated.

WARNING
WARNING

THIS IS A POST ATTACKING DESSIMU

WARNING
WARNING
I now feel like I'm completely wrong.

Nacho what do you think of RW?

Bler is still town because he has not one scum post in all of his posts. (does that count as defense?)

I still really want Stanari to talk abut why she kept floating dess as a wagon but not voting him.

Oh, and for future reference, if dessimu is scum look at the people who dismissed suspicion on him for being a lurker.