It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

don't lynch me, my kids are adorable and everything that i dreamed that they would be

don't lynch me, you'd break my heart
Seriously, if nacho is who he says he is, he should have not have a problem being lynched today so that I get lynched tomorrow. If he is truly town and I'm the SK, he should be fine taking the lynch in order to prove I am lying.

That is not what he is doing. He is trying to save himself. If he believes what he is selling, there is no real need to do that.
Thanks for the bump

Nachomamma8: don't lynch me, my kids are adorable and everything that i dreamed that they would be

Are you really just doing the 1696 version of lolcatting now?

@Stan - what was your thought process in selecting Trent N2 and particularly Tammy N1?
cristigale: Seriously, if nacho is who he says he is, he should have not have a problem being lynched today so that I get lynched tomorrow. If he is truly town and I'm the SK, he should be fine taking the lynch in order to prove I am lying.

That is not what he is doing. He is trying to save himself. If he believes what he is selling, there is no real need to do that.
If I get lynched it doesn't prove that you're lying
if i get lynched all that it proves is that another pair of young black children do not have a father
Oh that's right I wanted to ask why Stanari picked me?

And like really do I really have to be the most popular pick for night one actions across the board on almost every site?
Nachomamma8: don't lynch me, my kids are adorable and everything that i dreamed that they would be

ಠ_ಠ

My main concern with lynching Nacho is that we are dangerously close to endgame and I think there's a substantial chance he's town and a mislynch now could screw us.

But then this silly amount of AtE.

cristigale: Seriously, if nacho is who he says he is, he should have not have a problem being lynched today so that I get lynched tomorrow. If he is truly town and I'm the SK, he should be fine taking the lynch in order to prove I am lying.

The argument Nacho is making is invalid but there is a valid one where he's town and this puts us in an awkward position tomorrow.

bler144: @Stan - what was your thought process in selecting Trent N2 and particularly Tammy N1?
Trent: likely scumspect; at that time I thought my tracks were conclusive so I thought I'd either catch him in a lie or get a decent inno (since I thought there was at most one wolf left).

Tammy: most likely to be snowing me, hard to catch otherwise, townread so more likely to be making kill

Nachomamma8: If I get lynched it doesn't prove that you're lying
if i get lynched all that it proves is that another pair of young black children do not have a father
Of course it doesn't, if you flip wolf.

@all - will anyone think I'm telling the truth if nacho flips town?
Kind of swinging back to Nacho being scum again. "Wolf totem", tone whiplash, wackiness, and all.

Actually.

Yeah.

(inb4 "bus")
Please don't scumread me for wackiness.
heheh I actually actively avoid making kills because I'm such a popular night one target for practically everything.

But I get that all the time.

aNacho - i dont' know.

I probably hsould give up trying to post tonight. :/
TammyTown: heheh I actually actively avoid making kills because I'm such a popular night one target for practically everything.

But I get that all the time.

aNacho - i dont' know.

I probably hsould give up trying to post tonight. :/
towntell, lock town
Nachomamma8: Please don't scumread me for wackiness.
What should I scumread you for then?

I can't tell if I'm overcompensating, undercompensating, exactly-the-right-amount-of-compensating...

This game gives me a headache and I'd be very happy with a one-way ticket to deadchat at this point.

Nacho, do you kill Wyrm N1 if you're scum?

I'm town because this game is inflicting physical pain on me and that only happens when I'm town.

TammyTown: heheh I actually actively avoid making kills because I'm such a popular night one target for practically everything.
...why did I not guess

Thought: no one has scumkilled a MU player. Protection roulette or?
I'm done for tonight. I'll be around most of the weekend.

post requirement: nacho = wolf = vote
cristigale: Of course it doesn't, if you flip wolf.

@all - will anyone think I'm telling the truth if nacho flips town?
His logical point is right, that no, town!nacho doesn't really say much about cristi either way.

However the truly relevant data is the following sentence with him lolcatting again, so...I'm not even inclined to sweat the cristi question atm. To the extent I am, still mostly inclined to believe you because of the team-fit problem if wolf and the basic setup question if SK.

Nachomamma8: towntell, lock town
lol - if by some rare chance the day actually closes before I'm back online, it has truly been a pleasure playing with you. loved the insight and the wackiness.

Ok, now really brushed and ready for bed. Night all.
low rated
worked all day yesterday

then had an interview (the guy that owns the farm I work on runs a health food store on the farm)

went to an art show last night (because someone my partner knew 10 yrs ago was involved, not because we go to art shows)

up early to go train for health food store job

back ???? might be sleepy

and it looks like I've got quite a bit of catching up to do even now and no time to catch up now, sooo

bear with me

I love you all