It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: not even (*&$(#&(*&! stats cop.
TROLOLOLOLOLO

(vote yogsloth

unvote yoglsoth
)
More claim stuff since I literally claimed and dashed:

I have no idea why I didn't get a result on Tammy - scratch that, I have an idea, but it involves rather more mech speculation than I'd like to divulge to listening scums. Though I would appreciate a N1 flavor breakdown from her.

drealmer told me I might not operate quite like a normal tracker. I have a flavor-based idea how this is the case, and it complements Tammy's "watch" quite well so I'm inclined to believe she has such an ability - and that Nacho could have produced a flavor false positive (or negative? I can never remember which is which for action-detectors).

On Nacho:

I think I have Azrael Syndrome. (Stanari-reading-Azrael, not Azrael-reading-everyone-else.) Except it's tinged with a dose of legitimate paranoia this time.

It's very possible that Nacho produced a false positive for flavory reasons - I'm actually not sure that there are non-flavor investigatives. Maybe worth asking drealmer if you catch flavor actions, Tammy?

Also if he's scum I'm just. Going to give up.

Nachomamma8: The bell tower is my dirk because my dirk is so absolutely massive that it is the only thing that can conceivably be called a tower.
Plus he made me laugh. (Yes, I know what you're about to say.)

On Tammy:

bler144: if she's scum I totally want her to win!
In a nutshell.

On setup:

Does "which side" actually imply two sides? I keep going back and forth.

trentonlf: In a 17 person setup 2 survivors and I am guessing 5 scum, yes I could see that.
ಠ_ಠ

(I was under the impression the generally accepted number of wolves in 17p was 4. 5 wolves alone, or 4 and two survivors I could kinda see, but 5 + 2 is...7 nontown. And I presume drealmer is at least moderately sane.)

bler144: I still just can't see an SK/PGO combo. How does the SK counter? Bonus SK 1xbulletproof/strongman or dayvig? Hope the PGO gets policy lynched or plays bad?
How do PGOs ever die? Presumably a hypothetical SK could endgame at 1:1.
Stanari: And I presume drealmer is at least moderately sane.)
STAN

HEY STAN

I FOUND YOUR PROBLEM STAN

I mean, somebody up in here lyin' and killin'. Right? I mean... somebody bad up here, right?

Tempted to just believe the ladies and kill Nacho.

And then probably wake up in the Barn of Endless Horror to spend my last few minutes being eaten alive by fire ants or some shit.
I'm not entirely sure I met sundown explicitly so - I don't think Nacho should be lynched on grounds of Tammy's result, necessarily, and I'm inadequately sold on his independent merits. Would still rather lynch cristi, though...perhaps with Tammy's claim that's not as good a move as I thought.

PPE: lol yog
Yep, I'm doin' it.

Killing Nacho, part the deux. In daylight this time.

Vote Nachomamma8

Shouldn't have gone running, you fat mopey f***, Samwell.
Stanari: How do PGOs ever die?
Well, vs. standard mafia you have a team so easier to push a mislynch, or else just ignore them and get to even by killing other roles. An SK ending 1v1 with PGO...I guess could be their wincon?

Can you clarify what the flavor/rationale for your ability it is, both for why you're a tracker at all and why you're a perhaps-quasi-defective one?

Are you, by any chance, just a small-town girl living in a lonely world?

unvote
vote Stanari
unvote
vote no lynch
unvote
vote Nachomamma8
guys can i at least finish flavor posting?
i've had a really shitty day and rping with drealmer tends to make it all better
bler144: Are you, by any chance, just a small-town girl living in a lonely world?
In Windsor, Ontario?

(let's see you follow that one - can ya do it?)

defend Hijack, he's Town because he's too quiet this game
it's really dumb that i feel this sad about a character that i created getting lynched but i'd really prefer cristi gets lynched first and if she doesn't end the game then me get lynched immediately after

it would just feel good for me :/
Nachomamma8: it's really dumb that i feel this sad about a character that i created getting lynched but i'd really prefer cristi gets lynched first and if she doesn't end the game then me get lynched immediately after

the appeal to emotion

it burns

i feel it
Nachomamma8: guys can i at least finish flavor posting?
i've had a really shitty day and rping with drealmer tends to make it all better
Well, there's no hammering in this game so you presumably have plenty of time. this is still sundown or whatever and then we move to evening. Or vice versa. Who knows. Something something you're not dead yet.

Probably not for like, 72 hours even if all 7 of us pile on and vote for you.

unvote
vote no lynch
unvote
vote Don't stop believin'
unvote
vote no lynch
unvote
vote streetlight people
unvote
Ah yes. So you know when I said I was a butcher? I am, but I'm also a hunter. There's a rather obtuse crumb for this somewhere but I didn't write it down >__> Hunter obviously = tracker. Cos. You need to track animals. N stuff. Yeah. That's why I didn't claim that part of my flavor.

I would prefer not to make my potential blind spot known to scum but if this is an issue, I will. I think I might just be lazy/insufficiently dedicated to be honest.

I'm town because like. PR. Falsifiable PR no less.

I'm also not entirely sure why we're lynching Nacho...?
Nachomamma8: it's really dumb that i feel this sad about a character that i created getting lynched but i'd really prefer cristi gets lynched first and if she doesn't end the game then me get lynched immediately after

yogsloth: the appeal to emotion

it burns

i feel it
you can really blame drealmer for this one
i've had dreams about that character that i've wanted to share with tammy but couldn't because ongoing games
bler144: Are you, by any chance, just a small-town girl living in a lonely world?
yogsloth: In Windsor, Ontario?

(let's see you follow that one - can ya do it?)

defend Hijack, he's Town because he's too quiet this game
You mean just outside Detroit?

Also PGO's die if someone attacks them with a kill. It's just that the person who attacks them dies too.
trentonlf: In a 17 person setup 2 survivors and I am guessing 5 scum, yes I could see that.
Stanari: ಠ_ಠ

(I was under the impression the generally accepted number of wolves in 17p was 4. 5 wolves alone, or 4 and two survivors I could kinda see, but 5 + 2 is...7 nontown. And I presume drealmer is at least moderately sane.)
I can see 5 wolves. But perhaps 9/3/3/1/1 is more balanced. If that's the case we have two scum left. Need to look at the list bler made to see which options make sense. If we have 2 wolves left, it is a huge mistake not going after a wolf today. If they have two kills among them and niether are lynched, it is likely game over. If there are two scum left, Stanari/Nacho looking like a possibility.

Stanari: How do PGOs ever die? Presumably a hypothetical SK could endgame at 1:1.
In my first game there was a PGO, I believe he could be lynched with no kickback And I don't know about bler, but the PGO from the other game had limited shots.