It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanx for:

The Adventures of Shuggy (x2)
Steam: TAKEN!
Desura: KDAUF-C11G7-W9E12-6X41N-QU3SH
Fibrillation
Desura: RHZGA-6NMBB-6CU74-JUZVA-C921T

(this one seeems to be taken by Lugum:)
Orczz
HA84V-L1ZDC-YJ8HF-YY127-VG1WT
Thx for taking your time to post those keys for me Klatch ;)
Kyrono: jermzilla - I've got nothing to trade. Too new as I just got back into gaming (mostly older PC games thus I'm here on gog) using a new iMac w/bootcamp. Can I get one of your DOTA 2 on Steam? Thanks!
I can give you one, just need an email to send it to
Crsldmc: Also thank you klatch I just got Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP from the codes you posted
klatch: Enjoy! Just so I can mark it as gone, did you redeem the first or the second key? I can't see which of those are still available and if not, I haven't been told yet.
I belive it was the second one, I was about to go to bed and didn't pay much attention. thanks again, excellent and interesting title.
I'd love to get ArmA 3 Alpha on steam. I'm a big ArmA 2 player and used to play about 14 hours of Warfare every weekend on ArmA 1. No one in my group currently has the full alpha, only the lite (I have the lite version too. Can run it at around 25 fps on ultra.) But I'd love to get in with some guys to play some ArmA 3 MP if someone gets me it :3

PM me for my steam username
NvM
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Kyrono: jermzilla - I've got nothing to trade. Too new as I just got back into gaming (mostly older PC games thus I'm here on gog) using a new iMac w/bootcamp. Can I get one of your DOTA 2 on Steam? Thanks!
jermzilla: I can give you one, just need an email to send it to
Thanks Jermzilla! Pls check your PM.
Would love dead island goty if anyone has an old key lying around or by chance from the amazon sale right now.
moved
Post edited April 10, 2013 by buckstone
low rated
Would love to get Poker Night 2 if anyone has a gift (5 euros).
http://store.steampowered.com/app/234710/
Post edited April 09, 2013 by robb5
Nvm
Post edited April 10, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
If anybody has a spare code for organ trail for steam or desura, may I please have it.

If you are kind enough to give me a spare code:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoW9czgQBqE
Post edited April 08, 2013 by dracomage1996
Ki11s0n3: Cubemen 2
Well, if you wanna split the 2-pack of this one I can help ;)
You atleast save $1.
Ki11s0n3: Cubemen 2
Zorder: Well, if you wanna split the 2-pack of this one I can help ;)
You atleast save $1.
Sure, but I am broke at the moment
Post edited April 10, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Only thing I would really really like right now is Season pass to Defiance on steam.