It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nvm
Post edited April 12, 2013 by Trid
Ki11s0n3:
Sorry Ki11s0n3 but I no longer qualify to split it with you, a friend of mine bought a pack and offered me his spare. Good luck anyways!
it been long enough for me to update my list?
WarbossAohd: it been long enough for me to update my list?
Its upto you what you feel comfortable with. There's people posting here and the GOG-only thread daily, some post immediately when a sale is announced, some post every other day, some post immediately after getting a game and some you see once in a blue moon, etc.
Each situation seems to work. So its entirely upto you with how bold or not you want to be. Good luck.
WarbossAohd: it been long enough for me to update my list?
teshra: Its upto you what you feel comfortable with. There's people posting here and the GOG-only thread daily, some post immediately when a sale is announced, some post every other day, some post immediately after getting a game and some you see once in a blue moon, etc.
Each situation seems to work. So its entirely upto you with how bold or not you want to be. Good luck.
Alright, gonna update my list again.

I just don't want to annoy people with my constant attempts to get free games or to constantly spam them.

Steam:
Fantasy Wars
Dwarfs!?
King Arthur: The Role-Playing Game
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Ys 1 and 2 Chronicles +
Kenshi
Evoland
Tropico 4
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons and Donuts
Magicka
Rome: Total War
FTL: Faster Than Light
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
Wanderlust
Brutal Legend
Of Orcs and Men
Fallen Enchantress
Might and Magic Heroes VI
Mount and Blade
Mount and Blade Warband
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten
King Arthur 2 The Role Playing Game
Civilization 5 DLC (have the base game already)
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Game of Thrones
A Game of Thrones: Genesis
Defiance
Endless Space
Highborn

and the DLC for each game.
I would be very grateful if someone got me the alien shooter bundle from the indie gala store
Post edited April 09, 2013 by cj13810
I'd love to get Just Cause 2 if someone has a spare key!
Scribblenauts Unlimited
The Walking Dead

Thank you .
If anyone has spares from BundleStars and/or the current Humble Weekly Sale for Unstoppable Gorg and/or Flottila I would gladly take them. Thanks in advance!
completed..thanks
Post edited April 11, 2013 by buckstone
Would love any of the mafia 2 dlc on steam, thanks!
I have deleted this post out of respect for the community.

Thank you.
Post edited April 10, 2013 by zwwilderma
I am currently looking for these 3 games which are less than $5 on Steam

Poker Night 2
Cubemen 2
Hero Academy ($4.99 on Steam unless someone is awesome and either gets me the gold pack or already has it and gifts it to me - Also especially looking to get it so me and DarkoD13 can play together)

any or all 3 would be awesome as a B-day Gift, I am also looking to try and get a few extra $$ to do a B-day giceaway so keep a look out in case I am able to.
low rated
Closed guys :)
Post edited April 15, 2013 by Crsldmc
I'd love to check out Scribblenauts Unlimited while it's on sale on Amazon. Have a great morning folks!