It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
If anyone is feeling generous I would love a copy of Anodyne or Dead Pixels I would be very grateful thanks a lot
high rated
Hearts of Iron 3 Steam key

D2EZ6-5YQ2X-LN7KV [Taken!]
Post edited April 05, 2013 by almostagain
almostagain: Hearts of Iron 3 Steam key
ninja'd

thanks!
moved
Post edited April 07, 2013 by buckstone
Cookies?
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
tinyE: Since there a lot of Steam users here, can I use this thread to ask about a game? Anyone know anything about "Alien Zombie Megadeath"?

I don't want it, I just want to know about it. Thanks
TB's take on it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUHUKNE_W7U
tinyE: Since there a lot of Steam users here, can I use this thread to ask about a game? Anyone know anything about "Alien Zombie Megadeath"?

I don't want it, I just want to know about it. Thanks
Bigs: TB's take on it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUHUKNE_W7U
Thanks but unfortunately my pc has decided I no longer have a flash player installed. :(
low rated
Hi guys, long shot here but I would love to get the Tripwire's Humble Bundle for my lil brother to play together since I bought such bundle a couple days ago, but it's been really hard to buy $ in my country lately so I can't re-buy it for him, and don't really want to loose the oportunity to get it for him. If someone feels in the mood today, for $3 (actually $2.81) you'll make me and my younger brother happier than we already are!

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Also thank you klatch I just got Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP from the codes you posted and I looks awesome, I can't really totally describe the level of awesomness in here, you all rock guys, it feels good to give, I gave a copy for The Witcher away some days ago and it felt so cool, would love to give more but my country's situation forbids me from doin it.

In any case thank you guys! you all rock!
Well here is a LONG SHOT here, I was wondering if anyone happened to buy a 4 pack of Age of Empired 2 HD on Steam and happens to have an extra copy.

I wanted to get it for myself for my birthday but sadly I am broke :\
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Crsldmc:
Check your PM and Thank Stooner
Crsldmc:
samlii: Check your PM and Thank Stooner
Thank you so much sir! I was AFK and my brother is sleeping right now, but he'll geek out when I tell him about your generosity! THANKS!
Hi, new here. Anyone want Dota 2 on Steam? I've got like 3 or 5 copies. GOG games would be cool if you have any and would like to trade, but I'll just give them out for free anyway.
jermzilla - I've got nothing to trade. Too new as I just got back into gaming (mostly older PC games thus I'm here on gog) using a new iMac w/bootcamp. Can I get one of your DOTA 2 on Steam? Thanks!
I just found this thread yesterday and I think this is just a downright fabulous idea! I'm unemployed so I'm totally cash-strapped and can't really gift anything myself, but I will if things happen to change on my end or if I come across some left-overs that I don't wish to use myself. I just wish to voice the pleasure of knowing that there are this many people in the world willing to donate stuff to complete strangers, keep up the good work :)
Crsldmc: Also thank you klatch I just got Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP from the codes you posted
Enjoy! Just so I can mark it as gone, did you redeem the first or the second key? I can't see which of those are still available and if not, I haven't been told yet.