It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
deleted
Post edited June 03, 2021 by JakobFel
low rated
does anyone have an extra key for the uplay edition of assassins creed 4 black flag+season pass? if so dm me

nvm
Post edited May 06, 2021 by Rsgames246
I missed the Little Nightmares giveaway on Steam (for the second time...) If anyone has a leftover key, it would be greatly appreciated!
Battlefield 4 is on giveaway from prime gaming but I can't claim it since I don't have prime gaming where I live and other methods failed. If anyone is kind enough and already owns the game I would be really happy to have the origin key given there.
here is the link to giveaway. Thank you

Edit: managed to get it so nvm
Post edited June 04, 2021 by smnk2013
cose_vecchie: I missed the Little Nightmares giveaway on Steam (for the second time...) If anyone has a leftover key, it would be greatly appreciated!
It didn't gift keys. You could add it to your account if you didn't own it already.
cose_vecchie: I missed the Little Nightmares giveaway on Steam (for the second time...) If anyone has a leftover key, it would be greatly appreciated!
Dogmaus: It didn't gift keys. You could add it to your account if you didn't own it already.
OK thank you
Dogmaus: It didn't gift keys. You could add it to your account if you didn't own it already.
cose_vecchie: OK thank you
I feel you, I've missed the Warhammer Quest giveaway for Android and I would have liked to play it on my tablet -_-
Maybe we'll get some other chance!