It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drxenija: I'm also interested in Bioshock Collection because I hear so many praises for it
But I have yet to play a single Bioshock title.
As a big fan of Fallout, I hear this game is a must play!
Takashi_Hafuza: I got you covered for Bioshock
I would love if somebody gives me a Steam key for Forgive Me Father. It's on sale
Thank you very much! That was very generous of you!
I didn't expect to get it at all!
Thank you thank you thank you!!
Yassss! I can finally try bioshock! I'm a decade late but better than never :P
Thank you again!
drxenija: Thank you very much! That was very generous of you!
I didn't expect to get it at all!
Thank you thank you thank you!!
Yassss! I can finally try bioshock! I'm a decade late but better than never :P
Thank you again!
You may be massaging me, but the chat is in problem rn. So sorry for not replying
And I sent you a friend invite :)
okay. now's definitely the last time I ask for something in the gifting threads.
since Persona 4 Arena Ultimax isn't available for me on Steam, I'd be very grateful if somebody someday share a key for it so my Persona 4 Golden won't be lonely anymore.
LynXsh: okay. now's definitely the last time I ask for something in the gifting threads.
since Persona 4 Arena Ultimax isn't available for me on Steam, I'd be very grateful if somebody someday share a key for it so my Persona 4 Golden won't be lonely anymore.
Wow can't believe it finally came out. Nice! Hope the entire Persona series can be ported to PC
I miss the old JRPG PS days over a can of cold ice tea.
Post edited October 02, 2022 by drxenija
drxenija: Wow can't believe it finally came out. Nice! Hope the entire Persona series can be ported to PC
I miss the old JRPG PS days over a can of cold ice tea.
yeah. as of now Steam has Persona 4 Golden, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and (strangely enough) Persona 5 Strikers (but not the original one). there are rumors that Persona 3 is coming, too.
and yeah, I was on the Seventh Heaven when P4G actually appeared there.

ADD: totally forgot. there's also the PC version of Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne.
Post edited October 02, 2022 by LynXsh
If someone happens to have remainders from Humble's current Melee Mayhem or World of Darkness bundles that they don't need, I would be very interested in any of them as I don't have any of the games in either bundle.

The Melee Mayhem bundle has Mortal Kombat 11, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, Song of Iron, River City Girls, Mordhau, and Chronicon, and the World of Darkness bundle has six Vampire games (Coteries of New York, Shadows of New York, Night Road, Parliament of Knives, Sins of the Sires, Out for Blood), one Werewolf game (Heart of the Forest), one Wraith VR game (Afterlife), and three pen-and-paper rulebooks.
I'm giving codes for Vampire the Masquerade:: Night Road (Steam) and Fallout 76 (Microsoft Store).

VTM NR: 44Z43-TL003-KW39T

Fallout 76: MY9YD-KFJPY-KXD32-M7DDH-CRPYZ

Be warned: Fallout 76 code is for these countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Phillipines, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and Vietnam -and must be redeemed by November 30th.
Mario_Iv: VTM NR: 44Z43-TL003-KW39T
Someone already took it.
Mario_Iv: VTM NR: 44Z43-TL003-KW39T
LootHunter: Someone already took it.
I'm sorry. Somebody was really fast.
Mario_Iv: Fallout 76: MY9YD-KFJPY-KXD32-M7DDH-CRPYZ
Thank you, I activated Fallout 76.
Mario_Iv: Fallout 76: MY9YD-KFJPY-KXD32-M7DDH-CRPYZ
DiffuseReflection: Thank you, I activated Fallout 76.
You're welcome.
I would like fallout new vegas It looks like my type and was free on prime gaming, which is sandly unavailable in my country.
Post edited November 02, 2022 by luckydman
luckydman: I would like fallout new vegas It looks like my type and was free on prime gaming, which is sandly unavailable in my country.
it sucks that we dont have prime gaming -_-...
luckydman: I would like fallout new vegas It looks like my type and was free on prime gaming, which is sandly unavailable in my country.
de_v1to: it sucks that we dont have prime gaming -_-...
What sucks even more is that I have Amazon Prime, just prime gaming is unavailable here.
Hi all, first time on this thread; looking for the following Steam titles currently on sale, if anyone has a spare key:

Phantasmagoria
Born Punk
The Plague Doctor of Wippra

Best,
LM