It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael360: Do Guest Passes expire in the Inventory if they are not used?

I've been trying to get rid of three Red Orchestra 2 passes with no luck, nobody wants them. But if they will expire at some point (guest passes don't have an expiration date like the coupons), then maybe I will just leave them to rot in my Inventory... (:P)
I'm willing to take one of your hands ;)

I've been trying to get rid of three Red Orchestra 2 passes with no luck, nobody wants them. But if they will expire at some point (guest passes don't have an expiration date like the coupons), then maybe I will just leave them to rot in my Inventory... (:P)
Mine "expired" or disappeared from mine inventory
rcl1994: Is guest pass ok to you guys?

If anyone wants to have Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY (3 days) pm me your mail. I'll send it to you. So yeah, only if you are interested, don't you dare pm me if you will not play it. Just cleaning up my inventory.

Note: It's on Steam, it's a guest pass, will expire. (Have 2 pieces)

guess passes act as the same way coupon does.

if you really want to get rid off and or can't find someone interested; use trashbot ;) (i'm pretty sure you know it ^^)
rcl1994: Is guest pass ok to you guys?

If anyone wants to have Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY (3 days) pm me your mail. I'll send it to you. So yeah, only if you are interested, don't you dare pm me if you will not play it. Just cleaning up my inventory.

Note: It's on Steam, it's a guest pass, will expire. (Have 2 pieces)

My RO Guest passes were consumed rather quickly. Have you tried posting in the ninja thread?
AFAIK it will stay on your inventory for lifetime, what i mean with expire is that if i send it to a user, when added to their library, it will start its countdown. That's what I call "will expire".
Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nobody is interested then, so sad, poor Red Orchestra 2. :(
Post edited October 18, 2013 by rcl1994
rcl1994: AFAIK it will stay on your inventory for lifetime, what i mean with expire is that if i send it to a user, when added to their library, it will start its countdown. That's what I call "will expire".

Nobody is interested then, so sad, poor Red Orchestra 2. :(
well obviously that depends of the guest pass

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2992127

i got some for shattered horizon, they vanished from my inventory without given them to someone.
Post edited October 18, 2013 by DyNaer
DyNaer: well obviously that depends of the guest pass

i got some for shattered horizon, they vanished from my inventory , without i given them to someone.
I see, well then. Thanks for the info.
DyNaer: well obviously that depends of the guest pass

i got some for shattered horizon, they vanished from my inventory , without i given them to someone.
rcl1994: I see, well then. Thanks for the info.
i though they always vanish like coupon , so i learnt something too ^^
Edit: nevermind
Post edited October 18, 2013 by rcl1994
abolat: just a repost of yesterday:

Just want "The Bard's Tale". I know it is available in the current HIB 7, but I already have all the other games and I can't afford paying $6.22 for just one new game :( If anyone has a spare I would be very grateful
IAmSinistar: Check thy PMs, and give a click of thanks to triock for requesting it on your behalf.
Thank you and thank you triock!
Thank you Azgrel and samlii .
Post edited October 18, 2013 by ne_zavarj
high rated
ne_zavarj: these

Thank you .
PM'd
http://store.steampowered.com/app/200260/ Arkham City 75% off,if anyone :) Thank you :)
Azgrel: PM'd
Thank you for Batman AC : GotY .
EDIT: Thank you samlii for Arkham Asylum! You're too kind!
Post edited October 18, 2013 by akhliber