It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JohnWalrus: I wouldn't mind the BTA, but I can do without if you mind :)
IAmSinistar: Ah go on, live large. Check your PMs for the full deal.
Thanks a bundle, Sinistar! (sorry for the pun, it was all too intentional) This looks to be one of the best bundles yet! :D
blakstar: The two eXceed games from the Groupees Doujin Bundle 2 would be greatly appreciated, if possible -- I'm a bit short on funds at the moment.

Many thanks.
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs for bullet hell action.
Thank you very, very, very much! Highly appreciated! It's a shame I can only do +1!
It's a bit late but if anyone has a BTA key from the Focus weekly bundle (Wargame + Testament of Sherlock Holmes), I'd be most appreciative. Thanks! :)
IAmSinistar: Ah go on, live large. Check your PMs for the full deal.
JohnWalrus: Thanks a bundle, Sinistar! (sorry for the pun, it was all too intentional) This looks to be one of the best bundles yet! :D
Next step: Sign up for some Wormage here
bump
Post edited October 30, 2013 by briareoushex
JohnWalrus: Thanks a bundle, Sinistar! (sorry for the pun, it was all too intentional) This looks to be one of the best bundles yet! :D
DProject: Next step: Sign up for some Wormage here
Awesome, will do! Worms: Reloaded was (thankfully) I game I've already played before, so maybe I will be able to mask my noobness :p
high rated
Punished_Snake: A little BUMP for my request (Indiegala October BTA, I will give away the key I already own as usually) :)
Thanks anyway!
Check your PMs for gala galore.
Would really appreciate it if anyone has spare keys from HIB or IndieGala:
Particularly looking for Worms Reloaded. If anyone has a spare key, I'll kindly give it a comfy home :)
Would really appreciate a Humble Android Bundle if possible, thanks!

+rep to IAmSinistar for all his contributions.
Punished_Snake: A little BUMP for my request (Indiegala October BTA, I will give away the key I already own as usually) :)
Thanks anyway!
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs for gala galore.
bumped
Post edited November 04, 2013 by simon_vd
If anyone got an extra key for worms from the current humble bundle I'd really appreciate it.
Maybe someone have spare terraria or dead horde ,thanks.
I think any of the witcher games. purely due to the fact that im broke.

Steam: FullRetard
Post edited October 17, 2013 by manalord123
If anyone is feeling generous I would appreciate the new weekly humble bundle.