It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crsldmc: When I'm wishing a game in this threads I tend to bump daily mainly because it's for a GOG game so by the end of the weekend there's no more chance.

Even there I'm downrepped, if they're bothered by that they should just* say it, or atleast through PM.
akhliber: Agreed. And I personally don't see why a daily bump is an issue to someone. And it's just silly to show "anonymous disapproval" by downrepping someone instead of just talking to the person. At least by sending a PM one could let a person know what they did that someone else had issue with.
Exactly, I just wonder the same, if they don't like it atleast contact the person and share their opinions, maybe this whole matter is just a good example of how bad the rep buttons can be used.

I only up-rep when someone gifts a game or says something really clever or logic.

I only down-rep when someone is offensive, abusive or something like that. (which most of the time never happens)
PeterPanPirate: Just two from bundle stars:

1) The First Templar Steam Special Edition
2) Cannon Fodder 3

thanx in advance
Bump

and adding
3) Clutch
niniendowarrior: Where is tricock being downrepped??
...tricock? :D
DProject: ...tricock? :D
LOL. Something Ian started.
Edit: nevermind.
Post edited October 18, 2013 by rcl1994
just a repost of yesterday:

Just want "The Bard's Tale". I know it is available in the current HIB 7, but I already have all the other games and I can't afford paying $6.22 for just one new game :( If anyone has a spare I would be very grateful
EDIT: Nevermind
Post edited October 18, 2013 by spoderman
Just noticed this amazing typo!
ggf162: Build a Doujin 2 with Hatoful Boyfriend and Higurashi (Armed Seven would be a nice bonus too, but not a priority).
Check your PMs for all wishes granted.

JohnWalrus: Little strapped for cash this week, so if someone would be so kind as to donate a Humble Bundle with Android 7 url, I'd be mighty appreciative :) I've also got steam trading cards to offer; check here
BTA or lower tier? Let me know mate.
Post edited October 17, 2013 by IAmSinistar
A little BUMP for my request (Indiegala October BTA, I will give away the key I already own as usually) :)
Thanks anyway!
ggf162: Build a Doujin 2 with Hatoful Boyfriend and Higurashi (Armed Seven would be a nice bonus too, but not a priority).
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs for all wishes granted.

JohnWalrus: Little strapped for cash this week, so if someone would be so kind as to donate a Humble Bundle with Android 7 url, I'd be mighty appreciative :) I've also got steam trading cards to offer; check here
IAmSinistar: BTA or lower tier? Let me know mate.
I wouldn't mind the BTA, but I can do without if you mind :)
The two eXceed games from the Groupees Doujin Bundle 2 would be greatly appreciated, if possible -- I'm a bit short on funds at the moment.

Many thanks.
high rated
JohnWalrus: I wouldn't mind the BTA, but I can do without if you mind :)
Ah go on, live large. Check your PMs for the full deal.
JohnWalrus: I wouldn't mind the BTA, but I can do without if you mind :)
IAmSinistar: Ah go on, live large. Check your PMs for the full deal.
Some +1 for you :)
high rated
blakstar: The two eXceed games from the Groupees Doujin Bundle 2 would be greatly appreciated, if possible -- I'm a bit short on funds at the moment.

Many thanks.
Check your PMs for bullet hell action.