It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like Quake 2 on steam. Please
deleted , since they will not work with the non-Steam version of base game
Post edited July 14, 2013 by ne_zavarj
I'm sure someone out there has an extra copy of Age of Empires II due to the sale...good home here...
Any (ask about all this too much) DLC for Fallout New Vegas :-)
Looking for Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition and Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition. Would like to trade for them if anyone missed the L4D2 deal...

Also interested in the Dungeons DLC packs: Into the Dark and Map Pack.

Or "Avernum: Escape from the Pit" from Humble Bundle weekly...
Or "Stained" from Indie Royale The Debut 3 Bundle...

Ack! Too many listed...

----
Thanks to kjx for Dwarf Quest!
Post edited July 15, 2013 by adambiser
Just Cause 2 would be awesome! Thanks in advance!
low rated
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Crsldmc
Wondering if any spare bundle keys are going unused for Avernum: Escape from the Pit, or Fantasy Wars.
Thanks for looking.

Edit: Another GOG gift granted by Ian - thank you very much for Numen!
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Jeets2
When someone is in a really good mood today, I would want to ask if someone has a steam key of War for the Overworld. This is, as some of you know, a kind of clone of Dungeon Keeper (a game I really like) and some other games. And this game is still in beta and so also a little bit cheaper now.

I maybe also interested in Portal 2, which is actually on sale now on steam (-75%.)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by mrtnptrs
low rated
Elvin37: Finally fallout 3 game of the year edition is on sale on steam for 5 dollars if anyone is feeling generous I would greatly appreciate it
recently I've fallen out of favour with the idea of supporting any wishes, but this one i will - even if its just a base game!
DyNaer: i have a one time request , doesn't matter if nobody can fufille or not :

Nethergate Ressurection

Thanks in advance :)
Sent along the Nethergate key. Enjoy!
DyNaer: i have a one time request , doesn't matter if nobody can fufille or not :

Nethergate Ressurection

Thanks in advance :)
cstiffler: Sent along the Nethergate key. Enjoy!
thanks to you :)
Fallout 3 is 75% off on Steam.
Anyone, please? :)

Thanks in advance!
If anyone would be willing to gift a copy of Anomaly 2, I'd be thrilled to play it.
Portal 2 please?
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3